Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,964 members, 7,841,700 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo (41734 Views)

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Singer Patoranking Shares Bathtub Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by spencestanlis: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Well dis can't be far fetched, luk at de kind of book she is reading
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by eldnix: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ahh wetin she dey do dia?again?
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Exponental(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
In ds case, d opposite of hot is chilled.
nothing hot abt dat n no big deal at all.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by kessluvall(f): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Kingsimmer(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Ninilowo(m): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
Madness in the air.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by jessiecah(f): 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
dechandel:
This is the season of dead career bi.tch.es using bathub to endorse there irrelevancies!!
Yvonne Jegede and now this one..
Razz and unclassy undecided

Aunty why are you vexed like this? That you even had to call them bit*ches
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
dnt blame her bcaus wen roles are no longer coming, d only way 2 stay relevant is posting unclad pics on social media.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by kandiikane(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
The bath is quite bit. 4 people can probably fit.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by kene05(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bath tub show off now in vogue or what? Odikwa egwu, cum to think of it na all d unmarried oldies dey flaunt... Lol grin
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by sanmibukunmi: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2015
Shout out to omotola, genevive, bukky wright, fathia, kate henshaw, and other notable nd successful actresses that have not used bathtub pictures to become popular....rather they stuck with hard work and commitment to get to their level 2day....

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by alobam1: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
I still haven't seen anything..bosom I no dey..pusy I no see..so wetin come dey there..rubbish
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Oh my gaawd! Look at her lovely thighs shocked shocked. *quickly checks under his bed for his vaseline*

Friedplantain

On getting rich....the wise old man said....it helps to have the real money in yer hands than just pictures of the money...... smiley
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
edwife:
When i said that they are becoming ridiculous by the day.Genevieve and Omotola did not use unclothedness to be where they are,their work spoke for them.

Gurl come down,you weren't there all through their lives...

I have a friend that works with a popular 3star hotel in abuja,he said he has witnessed a couple of female actors come in to meet with politicians,business men & expatriate for a night,week-in week-out

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by joseph1832(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
delishpot:
Wetin these girls dey find sef?
They too cheap these days.
simple, attention!! The same thing almost all girl want. grin

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Genea(f): 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Bootybuttchic:
she just looks stupid......she shld better get a book stating how men can love me.....idiot

airforce1 is coming to join you soon tho undecided
she actually got one ,luk at d pix again
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Certifiedboss: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
geniushood:
The actress shared this to wish fans a happy valentine..

She captioned it :

Happy Valentines Day. Make everyday a day to share and love. Not only valentine o biko. I love all my valentine. Team #DontCryForMe # Happy Valentines Day.

http://instagram.com/p/zDgiDxJPab/

This only shows desperation for attention
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by canalily(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2015
angryyou people should stop posting these meaningless pix to FP. angry...and you people should also stop rushing to see every unclad or cleavaged headings on FPgrin cheesy to avoid wasting MBundecided
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by ZUBY77(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
I think the government should start to look at some of this behaviours.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
ZUBY77:
I think the government should start to look at some of this behaviours.

I think the Govt has far more important things on its mind than Miss Peters' bathroom habits.

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by XBLadez: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2015
I believe people want to to see me nude in the bath tub too. I'll show it all and I hope it makes the front page. Smh undecided
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
is this picture supposed to make us be like, "Wow!!!" I don't get. what's supposed to be our reaction? admiration? for this show of stupidity?
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Rotswag(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Who snap her dis picture? I no understand oooo....m

Hapi Val!
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by bejeria101(m): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
dechandel:
This is the season of dead career bi.tch.es using bathub to endorse there irrelevancies!!
Yvonne Jegede and now this one..
Razz and unclassy undecided

Chai! See omo detergent lol
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Boss13: 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
They are soliciting for clients. Pushing to the extreme to be relevant
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by dechandel(f): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
jessiecah:

Aunty why are you vexed like this? That you even had to call them bit*ches
Vex untop wetin?

Nice eyebrows btw
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Mrevildoer(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am expecting something better...d main source is covered already.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by redsun(m): 12:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
When APC comes to power such act will become a taboo. We don't need that,people should be allowed to express themselves whichever way they deem fit,as long as they are not interfering with other's privacy.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
#Rubbish!
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
what is hot? nothing is hot here.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by JoeCutie(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
All I see is foam everywhere. Where are the bathtub and the lady? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by abagnalie: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
na these type my mama they call ashewo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) / Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.