Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,998 members, 7,841,829 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo (41736 Views)

Pictures Of Paul Okoye’s Expensive Bathtub / Susan Peters: "When I Answered Call Near 3rd Mainland Bridge, What Happened" / Singer Patoranking Shares Bathtub Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
The pic isn't sexy but dirty. Pls try something else to make a new name
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by delishpot: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
joseph1832:
simple, attention!! The same thing almost all girl want. grin

True. Very true. grin
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by gebest: 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
she is bathing at thesame time reading a romantic book just to masturbate.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by notoriousbabe: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
She needs it,her body odour is killing
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by j4sure(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Not detailed enough
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by chrisgurl(f): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
The water in the bath tub looks like water that has been used to wash big bedsheets!! undecided undecided
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Afroconnect: 1:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
This aint a bad bi-tch,a real bad bitch will show a lot more than a ugly leg.

I like bad bit-ches not this mediocre...see how she raise leg like say she wan score goal.

Abi dem dey advertise bath tubs...lol
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by harrwix(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
so disgusting
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by jessiecah(f): 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
dechandel:
Vex untop wetin?

Nice eyebrows btw

No nau, the way you called them bitches...thanks, your brows too are lovely. Pls how do you change the colour of your text?
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by slap1(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
The name sounds familiar, thank God I didn't see her face.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Oh my gaawd! Look at her lovely thighs shocked shocked. *quickly checks under his bed for his vaseline*

Friedplantain
you must be wiliwonka go get some chocolate.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by synergycom19: 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
This old mama still dey carry leg up,when all her mates don born finish
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nmeri17: 2:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
jessiecah:
I love her shy smile kiss
I love yours too smiley
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by jessiecah(f): 2:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nmeri17:
I love yours too smiley
Oh, thanks except that Its not shy
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by dechandel(f): 2:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
jessiecah:

No nau, the way you called them bitches...thanks, your brows too are lovely. Pls how do you change the colour of your text?
Thanks dear..

About the colour text..when you want to make a comment,you will see the change colour icon,click on it and select the color you like then write in between the texts..
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by jessiecah(f): 2:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
dechandel:
Thanks dear..

About the colour text..when you want to make a comment,you will see the change colour icon,click on it and select the color you like then write in between the texts..
like this? Nice it worked smiley..thanks and happy val, nor do bad tin oo
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nmeri17: 2:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
jessiecah:

Oh, thanks except that Its not shy
cry embarassed
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by harffie(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
I hope you seeing this @icebebe, hmm?
This one is cool.....not like the one with.......
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by neighbourhud: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2015
农 得名 那 莫大 。 色宾阿 undecided undecided
体会is 阿 呐委托人的。。。。么 农 可能噢我 undecided
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by segxi1960: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
Who's Susan Peters ?
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by kechywillz(m): 3:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
who be dis one,where she from?
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by AKMoney1(m): 3:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
And to crown it all she was reading a book titled "Why Men Love Bitches"....

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by biobabyy: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Is d book makin her shy?
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Accurate11(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zohan:
Who took the picture? shocked
My gateman took d pix
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Accurate11(m): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
Zohan:
Who took the picture? shocked
My gateman took d pic
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by dechandel(f): 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
jessiecah:

like this? Nice it worked smiley..thanks and happy val, nor do bad tin oo
You are welcome smiley

Bad thing like<? Lol
Happy Val to you too kiss
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Accurate11:
My gateman took d pic
Eheee oya clap for yourself
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by Akinrogun(m): 4:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
neighbourhud:
农 得名 那 莫大 。 色宾阿 undecided undecided
体会is 阿 呐委托人的。。。。么 农 可能噢我 undecided
guy.....u are on cheap weed dis lovely Valentine's day......here look like chinko forum.
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by simdam500(m): 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
She doesn't posses any iota of hotness cry .

By the way, where can I get that book
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2123620_tiwa1_jpeg96f296d924bbcf1314a3d6b9e7a5c9a2
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by icebebe(f): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
harffie:
I hope you seeing this @icebebe, hmm?
This one is cool.....not like the one with.......
ahha yea dis is so cool,I like n dnt worry I will do mine.I love dt book too
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by neighbourhud: 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
Akinrogun:

guy.....u are on cheap weed dis lovely Valentine's day......here look like chinko forum.
lipsrsealed
Re: Susan Peters Show Off Her Own Hot Bathtub Photo by harffie(m): 6:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
icebebe:
ahha yea dis is so cool,I like n dnt worry I will do mine.I love dt book too
Hmmm...for my eyes only shey!! Can't wait!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece / Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.