Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? (3407 Views)

'Nnewi Deities Exposed Kidnapper Evans, Neutralised His Charms’ / An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / Two Armed Robbers Arrested In Lagos With A Bag Of Charms- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by DesChyko: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2015
I decided to comment on this because its existence baffles me to infinity.

I've been hearing all about this until the first time I had this experience in Lagos, sometime in 1998. I was on my way back from school when I stumbled upon the road leading to the estate my family lives in, blocked by a huge crowd. I soon noticed that there was heavy fighting between the notorious students of Ajangbadi High School and Model College, I think. The things I saw that day dumbfounded me beyond recognition. You'll see shirts suspended in air, weapons coming out from crazy things like shirts and handkerchiefs, which could never conceal such weapons inside itself. The height of it all that still confuses me till today was when a student of Ajangbadi was being pursued by a student from Model wielding a cutlass. The Ajangbadi student ran towards the crowd where we were standing and suddenly, he disappeared. None of those UFO sounds we usually hear in Nigerian movies before a person disappears, no flash of light nothing at all. It was like you were suddenly put in another world where everything is the same, but the running boy wasn't there. Either that or something is really really wrong with your head. Till today, I still can't explain it. Just that someone you saw wasn't seen by you..something like that. The crowd took to their heels, including myself, thank God, I wasn't trampled.

The second incident happened at a party in Igbo-elerin, Okokomaiko. Two guys had an issue and one ultimately slapped the other with a 'ring' (I didn't see this ring). The next thing was this guy who was slapped bolted out of the place at a tremendous speed. I personally thought he was going for a weapon but he continued straight down and turned right into another street, not breaking speed. I assumed he was going for reinforcement, so I and my friends took our leave. Word out on the street is that a charm called 'Sare lo' was used to make him run forever and the dude was found at Agboroko, a distant place from Igbo-elerin, which was where the charm wore off and he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. His parents were summoned and so ended that episode.

The last of them happened yesterday. As I passed Jakande, I noticed unrest but didn't stop to observe it. Suddenly, the two factions, comprising roughly sixty boys began to fight themselves. I quickened my step to escape the ruckus. Later, I heard a shout and the place quietened. Turning back, I saw one boy on the ground being shook and grabbed up by others. He was lifted onto their shoulders and rushed towards my direction so I had to rush ahead to hit home before they get near. When I saw them entering the house of a traditional healer, I knew it definitely had to do with a charm. I saw the collapsed boy sitting down while some powder dissolved in liquid was being poured from a bucket on his legs. After a while, he got up on his own and they went home. It turned out that his opponent had used a charm on him which in essence, nullified his legs and he couldn't use them anymore. The medicine woman had told him that he was lucky he was brought here on time.

I decided to share this after talking to some guys who were agitating this morning to beat up one small boy who insulted their elder brother. The boy happened to come from the street where that fight yesterday took place. I told them 'If a fowl chases you in the morning, better run. It may have grown teeth overnight.'

Be careful of every provocation. It's not everyone who have identical mindset with you.

3 Likes

Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Truth24(m): 10:38am On Feb 14, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2015
hehehe, OP you haven't seen anything, just come to Benin, you will see what power is.

4 Likes

Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
hehehe, OP you haven't seen anything, just come to Benin, you will see what power is.
Ive been to benin, there is no strong power there.
They are all fake.

2 Likes

Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
masterpower:

They are all fake.

fool.
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by kenx1(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2015
masterpower:

They are all fake.
I pity u
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

fool.
Why calling me a fool?
You street urching, bastard son of a bastard.
Hopeless ediot without a destiny other than to abuse perfect gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
kenx1:

I pity u
You mean there is a place in benin that someone can get any power he want?
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
masterpower:

Why calling me a fool?
You street urching, bastard son of a bastard.
Hopeless ediot without a destiny other than to abuse perfect gentlemen.

whatever.
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by tpiander: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Powers of God is the Strongest.

Every other powers are fake!

Quote and repeat, like it and be saved, share it and be protected!

God is great
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by neocortex: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
DesChyko:
I decided to comment on this because its existence baffles me to infinity.

I've been hearing all about this until the first time I had this experience in Lagos, sometime in 1998. I was on my way back from school when I stumbled upon the road leading to the estate my family lives in, blocked by a huge crowd. I soon noticed that there was heavy fighting between the notorious students of Ajangbadi High School and Model College, I think. The things I saw that day dumbfounded me beyond recognition. You'll see shirts suspended in air, weapons coming out from crazy things like shirts and handkerchiefs, which could never conceal such weapons inside itself. The height of it all that still confuses me till today was when a student of Ajangbadi was being pursued by a student from Model wielding a cutlass. The Ajangbadi student ran towards the crowd where we were standing and suddenly, he disappeared. None of those UFO sounds we usually hear in Nigerian movies before a person disappears, no flash of light nothing at all. It was like you were suddenly put in another world where everything is the same, but the running boy wasn't there. Either that or something is really really wrong with your head. Till today, I still can't explain it. Just that someone you saw wasn't seen by you..something like that. The crowd took to their heels, including myself, thank God, I wasn't trampled.

The second incident happened at a party in Igbo-elerin, Okokomaiko. Two guys had an issue and one ultimately slapped the other with a 'ring' (I didn't see this ring). The next thing was this guy who was slapped bolted out of the place at a tremendous speed. I personally thought he was going for a weapon but he continued straight down and turned right into another street, not breaking speed. I assumed he was going for reinforcement, so I and my friends took our leave. Word out on the street is that a charm called 'Sare lo' was used to make him run forever and the dude was found at Agboroko, a distant place from Igbo-elerin, which was where the charm wore off and he collapsed and was rushed to the hospital. His parents were summoned and so ended that episode.

The last of them happened yesterday. As I passed Jakande, I noticed unrest but didn't stop to observe it. Suddenly, the two factions, comprising roughly sixty boys began to fight themselves. I quickened my step to escape the ruckus. Later, I heard a shout and the place quietened. Turning back, I saw one boy on the ground being shook and grabbed up by others. He was lifted onto their shoulders and rushed towards my direction so I had to rush ahead to hit home before they get near. When I saw them entering the house of a traditional healer, I knew it definitely had to do with a charm. I saw the collapsed boy sitting down while some powder dissolved in liquid was being poured from a bucket on his legs. After a while, he got up on his own and they went home. It turned out that his opponent had used a charm on him which in essence, nullified his legs and he couldn't use them anymore. The medicine woman had told him that he was lucky he was brought here on time.

I decided to share this after talking to some guys who were agitating this morning to beat up one small boy who insulted their elder brother. The boy happened to come from the street where that fight yesterday took place. I told them 'If a fowl chases you in the morning, better run. It may have grown teeth overnight.'

Be careful of every provocation. It's not everyone who have identical mindset with you.

You are being fooled @OP.
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2015
masterpower:

They are all fake.

bro charms n jazz full every where n benin is not an exception..I remember growing up there was a time like doing fighting charms was the norm but I belonged to another school of thought; we loved fighting naturally with our strength and weapons if need be so fck the cowards and their charms @ least then charm no dey hold iron pole from opening ur head na? Abi ur juju fit hold customised hard chain with wood and hard nails coming out from all the corner or better 2 by 4 for ur bloody ear?it's true yorubas dem like charms and use it freely cos dem no get mind..no offence but protection charm is okay if u know u are into wtv sha grin that was then not now n btw most of those guys when do so many different charms any time I run into them they look wasted like really fcked up in the end
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Rotimi47: 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
runnazz:

bro charms n jazz full every where n benin is not an exception..I remember growing up there was a time like doing fighting charms was the norm but I belonged to another school of thought; we loved fighting naturally with our strength and weapons if need be so fck the cowards and their charms @ least then charm no dey hold iron pole from opening ur head na? Abi ur juju fit hold customised hard chain with wood and hard nails coming out from all the corner or better 2 by 4 for ur bloody ear?it's true yorubas dem like charms and use it freely cos dem no get mind..no offence but protection charm is okay if u know u are into wtv sha grin that was then not now n btw most of those guys when do so many different charms any time I run into them they look wasted like really fcked up in the end
Please get into a fight at oshodi, mushin or Ajegunle, where fist, bottles, shape objects including fire arms are freely used then you will known that street fights in other states outside Lagos are film tricks.

2 Likes

Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Rotimi47:
Please get into a fight at oshodi, mushin or Ajegunle, where fist, bottles, shape objects including fire arms are freely used then you will known that street fights in other states outside Lagos are firm tricks.
grin grin I understand u broff but I don pass that level tey teyyyy! lolzz
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by UrennaNkoli(f): 5:21pm On May 08, 2017
@ DesChyko there is nothing like jazz or juju. All you saw were just mere palour tricks and coincidences.
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by tjmc: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bros which side of Benin exactly. Cos I need back to sender and one wey go destroy any jazz person Dön do against my family

Please I need very potent one oh
Allureoftheseas:
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by fumiswtpusytwo(f): 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rotimi47:
Please get into a fight at oshodi, mushin or Ajegunle, where fist, bottles, shape objects including fire arms are freely used then you will known that street fights in other states outside Lagos are firm tricks.
All those. Alaye boys are all cowards.they. Just ah aha ah ah.and can't do shit.
The only two heartless people. Are the fulanis and niger deltans.we yorubas just. Shout ah ah ah omo kilo she le
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by Rotimi47: 1:51am On Nov 17, 2017
fumiswtpusytwo:

All those. Alaye boys are all cowards.they. Just ah aha ah ah.and can't do shit.
The only two heartless people. Are the fulanis and niger deltans.we yorubas just. Shout ah ah ah omo kilo she le
Did you witness or hear about sagamu, Ketu, mile 12, ajegunle and Ife clashes? Are those guys that participated in all these clashes from another tribe?

Tribal clash is a different ball game, that's why the Fulani behave the way they do and every other tribe will do the same or even worse in such a situation but the Bible is against these evils.
Re: The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat? by UDERE93: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2017
BET TO A MAN OF YOURSELF..BET9JA BOOKING CODE?
TODAY FIXED MATCH BOOKING CODE IS AT YOUR DOOR
STEP"PLS STAKE HIGHER"
DONT MISS OUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..WINNING IS GUARANTEED
CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR TODAY GAME

(1) (Reply)

They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS / Man Caught Eating Human Being//graphic Pics / Several Misdemeanors Of The Nigerian Police Force!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.