Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS (3425 Views)

26-Year-Old Woman Kills Married Lover In Rivers State (Pics) / If You Butcher Cow Like This Is Animal Cruelty Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PHOTO / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Anticultism: 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Add Nigerian view on whatsap +393510508283
Update:

3 people were brought down in Ijoko, Ogun state. In the war between Blackaxe and Eiye.

These boy dont want to rest. they themselves nor even know wetin dey they fight for.

Nake the leaders Talk put, abeg🙏

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Anticultism: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2023
More

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Anticultism: 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2023
I know that the yorubas started Confraternity in Nigeria. But the way its being practiced in SouthWest is disgusting. I dey post cult related killing from all over Nigeria, but when e reach yoruba people turn, e go be like say na Ritual video you dey watch, God forbid bad thing.

Some of Our youths nor get sense, I swear

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by CoronaVirusPro: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
In 2023, old men will still be claiming to be Vikings, Buccaneer, BlackAxe, and Eiye

Allow them to kill each other! Kids that don’t want to grow up!

The population of Nigeria is already a burden on available resources and infrastructure.

Moreover, why don’t they kill each other in large numbers? Have not heard of large numbers like 50-100 at a go

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Daniel7543: 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2023
See meat.
I wish say I fit use these hands prepare Egusi soup.

1 Like

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by wittywriter: 10:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Daniel7543:
See meat.
I wish say I fit use these hands prepare Egusi soup.

Wittyness
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
What I see here is rituals organ harvesting disguised as cult war.

7 Likes

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Anticultism: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
In 2023, old men will still claiming to become Vikings, Buccaneer, BlackAxe, and Eiye

Allow them to kill each other! Kids that don’t want to grow up!

The population of Nigeria is already a burden on available resources and infrastructure.

Moreover, why don’t they kill each other in large numbers? Have not heard of large numbers like 50-100 at a go
You should be advising them to repent praying for them not this sir.

1 Like

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Odin13: 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
They will sell it for rituals...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Apcsupport1: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chaiii all this are your fellow humans oo
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Hardcore11: 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please someone should explain to me. Are those hands Black Axe members hands or eyie members hands
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Ever8090: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2023

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by illicit(m): 12:06am On Oct 15, 2023
I guess they gonna egusi it and eat it

🥴

1 Like

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by 43Ronin: 2:03am On Oct 15, 2023
Hardcore11:
Please someone should explain to me. Are those hands Black Axe members hands or eyie members hands
I think they are hands of axe-men. see the black & yellow ribbon on one hand.

2 Likes

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Lampy336: 3:58am On Oct 15, 2023
Make dem no stop this killing na beg I dey take beg dem , I always enjoy reading news like this , more of them ( cultist ) to go down this way..

Yut of our time most of dem no get sense , I remembered my days during my University days , all my 5 years stayed in University campus , I see alot of intimidation but still decided that this rubbish called cultism is a no go area for me cos I was seriously warn with a big curse from my dad the day I took my admission letter to his office to show him that I have eventually gain admission..

It was a day that I will never stop remembering in my forehead , it makes me to know more about life that cultism is a very fast way to one's death if you choose such a way of life..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by TUANKU(m): 4:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Let them cancel each other out. Banza!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by delzbaba(m): 5:25am On Oct 15, 2023
This Ogun state cultist have added cannibalism to there own practice,their other members should talk to them.
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by epondudu: 6:53am On Oct 15, 2023
Wonder,
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Couldntfigurean: 7:27am On Oct 15, 2023
This is no longer cultism
Yoruba people done turn am to business
The next thing you will see these body parts in Soka forest (Yoruba EBay) for sale

3 Likes

Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Gbadebo19(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
This is no longer cultism
Yoruba people done turn am to business
The next thing you will see these body parts in Soka forest (Yoruba EBay) for sale
I don laugh tire. Dem suppose arrest you. What do you mean by yoruba ebay?
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Hideaki: 8:55am On Oct 15, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria where crime thrives
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Nairalander248: 10:49am On Oct 15, 2023
I hope this will not make front page
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by oranget(m): 10:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Anticultism:

You should be advising them to repent praying for them not this sir.
That kind of prayer does not get answered unless the persons involved are willing to repent
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by oranget(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2023
delzbaba:
This Ogun state cultist have added cannibalism to there own practice,their other members should talk to them.
Ogun state is the headquarter of violence and crime in Nigeria. You can't convince me otherwise.
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by jumper524(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2023
you dey see organs marketers dey call them cultist.
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by pachigo001(m): 12:10pm On Oct 15, 2023
You won’t see them here because is not ipob trend
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by xband: 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
They are always mining. If it is not their friends hand's, it is their parents skull.

It is no longer more skull mining but now any type of mining.
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by Creamypie(m): 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2023
Dem shade their hands for sale?
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by rex444(m): 3:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
The part whr they don't even know why they fighting, off me
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by STEWpid(f): 4:52pm On Oct 15, 2023
Chai..

Alayeluwa o!

The sheetie has gotten so real.

Oya, what are they waiting for?

Enough pepper and garlic should make it delicious in pepper soup for the cutters.
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by seunlayi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
This is terrific
Re: They Cut Different People Hand Line It Up Blackaxe Vs Eiye Ogun State PICS by seunlayi(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

The sheet has gotten real.

Oya what are they waiting for?

Enough pepper and garlic should make it delicious in pepper soup for the cutters.
Stewpid

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Duped Today! Beware! / Nigerian Man Caressed, Licked Women's Feet On College Campuses / The Use Of Charms (jazz)z; How Real Is This Threat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.