Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? (1018 Views)

Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? / Happening Now!!?. South African Immigration Arresting All Nigerians / Student Treks From Kano To Abuja To Protest Alleged Electoral Malpractice In Tar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by Crocz(m): 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
According to a very reliable source of mine, a friend, living in Kano State says that the Nigerian Immigration service has been arresting and detaining non-Nigerians especially Nigeriens who constitute the largest portion of the immigrants in Kano State. Although most of them are illegal immigrants but significant number of them contribute meaningfully to economic growth of the state and they will most likely vote like Nigerians which is the major reason the Federal government is taken this ill-adviced move, I suspect.

Deporting them at this time would be seen as an act of ingratitude by their governments, who have been helping Nigeria fight the dreaded Boko Haram. They are fighting to defend our territory and we are repaying them by sending back their citizens? How sensible is that?

The Nigerian Military promised to clear all major Boko Haram camps in 6weeks that's with the help of the coalition forces of Niger, Chad and Cameroon. Imagine what will happen if and when these countries pull out their troops. God save Nigeria!

Anybody living in Kano can corroborate my story.
Re: Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sauce abeg..

1 Like

Re: Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by Crocz(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Sauce abeg..
Didn't u read?...I believe it's in the first line
Re: Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by simplemach(m): 1:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls they should be sent packing to whereever it is they came from. They are the ones used to commit evils.
Re: Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by Afroconnect: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
We have our immigration laws,Op are u a clown-the joint operation benefits all Nations of west Africa and does not mean we should allow illegal immigrants inside our territory.
Majority of boko animals are from Niger republic they come to Nigeria with nothing and takes the space a Nigerian should have.

We don't need poor visitors-these are the fulani cow herders killing Nigerians.

Pls deport all of the illegal immigrants.
Re: Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by Crocz(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Afroconnect:
We have our immigration laws,Op are u a clown-the joint operation benefits all Nations of west Africa and does not mean we should allow illegal immigrants inside our territory.
Majority of boko animals are from Niger republic they come to Nigeria with nothing and takes the space a Nigerian should have.

We don't need poor visitors-these are the fulani cow herders killing Nigerians.

Pls deport all of the illegal immigrants.
You mean cow rustlers?...donno anything about that but what I do know is that the timing is not just right.

And to your question about me being a clown...no I'm not!
Re: Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by Afroconnect: 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Crocz:

You mean cow rustlers?...donno anything about that but what I do know is that the timing is not just right.

And to your question about me being a clown...no I'm not!
Well am telling u now,since u don't follow the news...these Fulani cow men have been killing innocent Nigerians in their hundreds in Benue,Kaduna and every where else...they are hungry hyenas,these desert men can not be trusted.
Re: Immigration Arresting Nigeriens In Kano To Be Deported? by Crocz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Afroconnect:

Well am telling u now,since u don't follow the news...these Fulani cow men have been killing innocent Nigerians in their hundreds in Benue,Kaduna and every where else...they are hungry hyenas,these desert men can not be trusted.
Really, since I've not been following the news?...and you know that how?
Cattle rustlers have been around for years now, probably just making the news now cos fulani don't have media access to report all cattle rustling

(1) (Reply)

Why Obasanjo Shuns PDP, Jonathan Reconciliation Again / BREAKING News - Chatham House: Jonathan’s Rented Crowd In Show Of Shame - / Protest At INEC Office Kaduna Over Training Allowance & Missing Adhoc Staff Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.