Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction (1199 Views)

Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / ”For 19 Years I’ve Always Cleaned The Kitchen After My Wife Cooks”– Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:41am On Jul 20, 2016
My attention was drawn to a post that graced front page yesterday. The story is actually a fiction by my friend on Facebook Chukwuba Chiluba. Even though the credit was not given to her, we should stop misleading the public please.

CC Lalasticlala Seun ijebabe

1 Like

Re: RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction by Pidggin(f): 4:06am On Jul 20, 2016
So many fake stories on here

1 Like

Re: RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction by Momcherry(f): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2016
It berra be cheesy

And I suspect most of the stories we read here on NL are fictions too and na so we go just dey tear ourselves. Lol

1 Like

Re: RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction by Neverquit(f): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
There are still lessons to learn from that story. When you stay in an abusive marriage/relationship, more often than not, the trauma has/have negative effect on the child(ren).

2 Likes

Re: RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction by Mopricelezz(f): 2:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Its good its a fiction but then it carries a good message. Staying in an abusive marriage has great effect on the kids. While the girl child will learn to stay in an abusive marriage because the mother did, the male child will believe every woman must endure an abusive marriage because his mother did same

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adults Only .. / An Apology To A Nairalandler Nysot / I Lost My Dad Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.