Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual (52050 Views)

Ashes For Love. My Heart Bleeds Please I Need Your Advice / RE: She Slept In The Kitchen And Won My Heart.... Is A Fiction / My Heart Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Kreamie(m): 7:02am On Feb 15, 2015
OSHEY MICHEAL BUBLE
babyosisi:
You give me love love love love crazy love
You give me love love love love crazy love

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by crackhouse(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2015
@Op, which phone did u use to snap this card, is it Nokia 3110.
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 15, 2015
obinon:
Exactly how I felt after seeing this thread. Sometimes I wish that kachisbarbie is still single. Kachisbarbie please do you have an identical twin sister?

You for marry me?hehe
Na your type go allow me reach menopause and you will still form not ready.
No, I don't have a twinny ___ but, I have sisters. wink

4 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by toshmann(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2015
simdam500:

toshmann:
2:20 pm
This girl still never come yet. She for tell me say she get bobo angry

Another valentine gone angry

[size=18pt]Wetin i go take this condom do now?. . . . . . perhaps i should call Jane, its better than being alone today[/size]

Nnaa why you de expose me na grin

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Sike(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Love is sweet

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by rallymento(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2015
babyosisi:
Chinekee mee
Front page again kwa?

Rigoro n'oche Eze
Papa rigoro n'ofitiri gi
Rigoro n'ocheze
Seriously I dont quote people often, but madam you are really something else! If the courage, boldness, peach, jovial and smart character you express on NL is truly who you are in reality, then you are one of a kind. Thumbs up.

4 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by danbrowndmf(m): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy grin Danbrowndmf, val is over,.. Ok, let's move no.

Pinkycute i jus PM u,chk it out.cheesy
nyc pix.cheesy u changed ur pix from back to ur face.cheesy
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by pinkycute(f): 8:03am On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin your eyes to dey shine jhooooor tongue thanks though*** #RunningToCheckYourPm

grin

danbrowndmf:
Pinkycute i jus PM u,chk it out.cheesy
nyc pix.cheesy u changed ur pix from back to ur face.cheesy
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by danbrowndmf(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin your eyes to dey shine jhooooor tongue thanks though*** #RunningToCheckYourPm

grin

yea.cheesy pinkycute ma eye na allorgin bulb.cheesy #Waitn 4u to reply PM.smiley
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by obinon(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

You for marry me?hehe
Na your type go allow me reach menopause and you will still form not ready.
No, I don't have a twinny ___ but, I have sisters. wink
hahahaha, why will I? When a serious guy sees true love he doesn't waste time to do the "needful" because we also have sleepless nights thinking of how and when the right one will come. OK

2 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Ngokafor(f): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2015
..This babyosisi men,i like you scatter!..

..doing your thing and sending nobody!..thats the spirit..

..as for my own valentine,well hubby and I just dey recover embarassed lipsrsealed..

Make I go church first I fey come..hehe

2 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Don't chance me o
The beautiful gift in this bag eh
He is making breakfast now
After that we go enter act 1 scene 2 grin grin
Today na today
Ma'am, you seem to be living happily with your man over there in the States while other Nigerian women there are at war with there husbands, please what's the secret?? *journalist mode activated *

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Just arriving after seun had lifted his ban.

Thread makes sense.

Acknowledging the presence in the likes of babyosisi (aka babymama), cococandy (my ever crushed lady), lol and others.

3 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 15, 2015
toshmann:
2:20 pm
This girl still never come yet. She for tell me say she get bobo angry

Another valentine gone angry

[size=5pt]Wetin i go take this condom do now?. . . . . . perhaps i should call Jane, its better than being alone today [/size]

As you get plan B, na so she too get plan B. U fit even call Jane sef, another dude go don carry am sef since.
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by delishpot: 9:59am On Feb 15, 2015
cococandy:
seriously I'm with you.
My Oga will not agree. He's already planned Cheesecake Factory for tonight.

He will tell me leave Nigeria alone let Nigeria leave you small grin

I suspect you guys with your loved up hubbies will meet at cheesecake factory just that you guys may not recognize each other.
Make una enjoy oooo. Na God do am for una, no be man ooo.

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Thread is filled with ladies, so love is really important to these folks. Wish i knew how to love
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Kcinho(m): 12:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
MrsOJ:

Yea, i just flow with it. Tired of reminding and complaining.
So happy for u ooo. Give oga ibongi well, imanu ebe oga towa ya isi. grin
ibongi.........chai
ndi agadi nwanyi ekwerokwa ekwe.

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
I love your sense of humor. Keep it up and may God continue to bless your home.
babyosisi:

Don't chance me o
The beautiful gift in this bag eh
He is making breakfast now
After that we go enter act 1 scene 2 grin grin
Today na today

2 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Kcinho post=30750670]
ibongi.........chai
ndi agadi nwanyi ekwerokwa ekwe.[/quolte]
Lol grin grin
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Moana(f): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Roum:

I just saw a girl buying boxers, singlet and
a handkerchief for her boyfriend... I wonder if
her boyfriend is a cultural dancer...
mtcheeeeeewwwww!
what did you get?
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Kreamie:
OSHEY MICHEAL BUBLE

Lol
Buble is a new comer
That song is a classic
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 3:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
donpeey22:
Ma'am, you seem to be living happily with your man over there in the States while other Nigerian women there are at war with there husbands, please what's the secret?? *journalist mode activated *

Seeing the cup half full not half empty
He who desires friends must himself be friendly
If you desire a loving spouse you must also be loving

2 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
tooltip:
heyyyy!!! nne espeaki lekwe, ekume ya romantic ogadima mild.....lol grin

Did you spend sometime studying at the university of Nigeria

I am a proud lioness.one year in Nsukka.the rest at UNEC
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Seeing the cup half full not half empty
He who desires friends must himself be friendly
If you desire a loving spouse you must also be loving
Hmmm...OK
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
oh proud lioness! i'll prolly take some pictures that will bring back old memories....when did you leave nsukka?
babyosisi:

I am a proud lioness.one year in Nsukka.the rest at UNEC

1 Like

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Mrbigman1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
babyosisi:
He says he looked hard to find one that conveyed how he truly felt.
I love you too babe
Thanks for being the best father and husband ever
The greatest tiger in Igboland and Nigeria gburugburu
Couldn't ask for a better husband and role model for our children
Till death do us part

Nne, biko can we have a talk through e-mail base on health issue?
Thanks.
Mribehval2012@yahoo.com
Thanks doc.
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Kreamie(m): 5:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Love that aoong to death...the lyrics alone...ehn
babyosisi:

Lol
Buble is a new comer
That song is a classic
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by cococandy(f): 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
delishpot:

I suspect you guys with your loved up hubbies will meet at cheesecake factory just that you guys may not recognize each other.
Make una enjoy oooo. Na God do am for una, no be man ooo.
hahaha. No she's far away in a different time zone.
Her state is even 3hrs ahead of ours.
There are cheesecake factories in each state so we didn't go to the same one. smiley
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by cococandy(f): 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson:
Just arriving after seun had lifted his ban.

Thread makes sense.

Acknowledging the presence in the likes of babyosisi (aka babymama), cococandy (my ever crushed lady), lol and others.
see confession grin

After insulting and attacking me all over nairaland ehn?
Na God go Judge your case tongue

2 Likes

Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Roum(m): 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
Moana:
what did you get?
Moana, nothing oo
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
cococandy:
see confession grin

After insulting and attacking me all over nairaland ehn?
Na God go Judge your case tongue

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

My actions were just being rivalry. Lol. You know how it's naw. How u dey?
Re: His Valentine Card Melted My Heart As Usual by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
RedBenson: How u dey?
cool. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Tie Their Husbands With Juju - Chinenye Azubuike / Ex-Banker Impregnates Wife’s Maid (Photo) / I Returned To Nigeria Homeless After 30 Years In UK, US – Ondo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.