Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (34717 Views)

Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) / 2000 APC Members Burn Their Brooms, Join PDP In Edo State (Photos,) / Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by courage54(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by seunlayi(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
APC and London. hmmmm no wonder some ballot papers where printed in London - rigging

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hm
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by johncreek: 7:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
lolz
its paining PDP oooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Regiblinkz(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
I hope they come down to vote him... Put your money where your mouth is
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Applaner: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nigerian, wen will u people change ur mentality?

Even outside ur country, u are still behaving as housemaids. Sweeping de street 4 de whites .

Tufiakwa o
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by dada01(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
cheesy wink GEJ till infinity. waiting for Nigerian in Moscow.......

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
If them like make them sweep London.

GEJ till them sweep London finish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Forwetinnah: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
OP..you should have added "massive Nigerian crowd" instead of just "Nigerians" to your thread caption. Chai..see as dem plenty like sardine. Jokers, I sure say na just one family with grannies and adult grand kids dey there cheesy . Don't worry more Nigerians are on their way kiss

GEJ till APC fall off their brooms

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by vicogu76(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=Mayor21 post=30733231]Na them sabi. Gej till 2019[/quote their business king gej till 2019
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by coolbis: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by endymetrix(m): 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
I hope they hid his certificateless status cos It will be a let down if the UK residents know that they are ''endorsing'' or campaigning for a man that has no certificate.

Don't quote me o! I

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Even if Lucifer has endorsed him, it will alwayys be about President Jonathan.

Long live jona

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by tenry(m): 7:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
The guy holding the poster, in red top wit afro is my nigga. Wow happy to see you Tolu. We attended the same uni in naija, he left immediately after nysc.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by endymetrix(m): 7:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm still searching for the change agents in APC. Can someone help me... shocked
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by izonlucky01(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
MarvellousGod:
campaign ko campaign ni, They are not even up to 20... grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue

GEJ till 2019 cool cool kiss
atleast they came out to show support for the General tongue tongue
Sai buhari
Sai osibanjo
Sai Apc

Haters can go and die
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Sobeautiful: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
Local broom- nothing but a sign/symbol of backwardness and uncivilization. What a shame that there's no other thing APC can use to represent change other than the local broom used in time past and which many homes in Nigeria no longer use. I'm sure those in London that campaigned with it must have felt embarrassed. The Whites will definitely wonder at what they were holding.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nairalane: 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
MrIncrediible:

Go ahead and say Buhari/APC photoshopped the photos. lipsrsealed
u dont get. I'm neutral. Just observing and praying God's will be done. Am just asking if that may symbolise western backup.
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by piscesgem(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Will they vote?

Abeg GEJ Till Buhari daughter spell Fourth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by omersco: 7:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
The wind of change is blowing, I know God will help us through, Amen..
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by histechs(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Everybody needs change
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by psalmsjob: 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
ellechrystal:
They had better come down n vote him, walking up n down with brooms in d streets of UK won't make him win grin grin

Only the thought of Buhari being the next president excites me a lot, so I can imagine how thesame thoughts will bring shivers down the spine of the Clueless-One and more so his partners in crime.

Oni gbese to da ipari osun, March no ma ti de tan!

Lets March GEJonathan Out Of AsoRock...For Our Future's Sake!

#VoteForChange #VoteForBuhari #VoteForNigeria #VoteForAPC

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by thewarrior72: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
KingEbukaBlog:
Nigerians in London took to the streets to campaign for Buhari , APC's presidential candidate with their brooms ! I wonder how they got the brooms though .Anyways , photos here

Source:
: http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/march4buari-nigerians-in-diaspora-take.htm

Wrong title, it should read like this " SOME SLAVES FROM Southwest CAMPAIGN FOR BOOKOHARI IN LONDON"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by ellechrystal(f): 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2015
psalmsjob:

The only the thought of Buhari being the next president excites me a lot, so I can imagine how thesame thoughts will bring shivers down the spine of the Clueless-One and more so his partners in crime.

Oni gbese to da e pari osun, March no ma ti de tan!

I hear u grin
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Regiblinkz(m): 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
psalmsjob:

The only the thought of Buhari being the next president excites me a lot, so I can imagine how thesame thoughts will bring shivers down the spine of the Clueless-One and more so his partners in crime.

Oni gbese to da e pari osun, March no ma ti de tan!

when I read comments like this, I know that some Nigerians have truly lost their minds

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
"Yoruba people iin london endorse buhari"
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by BeauHomme: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2015
Question 1: How many of them in those pix have their PVC?
Question 2: How many of them will be in Nigeria for the elections?
Without impressive answers to d above questions,all these diaspora rallies na just wash...even if u campaign reach Pluto.
But naija journalism na wa oo. A bunch of folks that may not even fill a primary school classroom is being described as 'Nigerians in London', giving d impression that this 'mammoth crowd'gringrin represent d views of all Nigerians there.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sadly, they don't have PVCs
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
London beware: They may introduce BH to London soon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by derrick333(m): 8:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Mayor21:

hahaha, u make me laugh, the person weh dr d folo, wetin he sabi??
Atlest beta Dan d clueless1
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by xabi148(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
I dream of change,in my food I c change,in d air I c change,in d sky I c change bt z it realy possible?
Re: Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) by abagnalie: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
SHUGABANKASA GMB YA CI ZABE

JIHAR NIGERIA

SAI BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Abuja For New York With Wife, Aisha (Photos) / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor / See The Beautiful Daughters Of Governor Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.