Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives - Family (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives (266989 Views)

Before you Interfere In Any Marital Scuffle. / Man Seeks Divorce Because Wife Ran Mad After Extra-marital Affair / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 12:14am On May 16, 2015
please, how can I pst a chatt here. fb chatt
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 9:46am On May 16, 2015
jerg1:
copy and paste or screen shoot and upload as an image..
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 11:14am On May 16, 2015
thanks, let me try it.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 10:14am On May 17, 2015
nickibarb:

wow. difficult one. i don't think your not having sex with him is a good idea. its not like you've clearly caught him cheating. its just chats. try to have a heart to heart talk with him. tell him why all his actions are breaking your heart. and like we always say, keep praying that God brings back your man's heart

I've begged him sevrally to pls stip chatting with all his babes once he is at home. Instead, it was in his mum presence that he abused me. He called me all sorts ofnames. He said he had affairs with them and I can't stop him from chatting with them. His Mum came to me later and said and I quote " he is just sampling those girls, you are the main wife”
It is now 10months we had sex last, he has moved out of the bedroom we shared to a separate room. I am ok that because it is not only HIV that is sexually transmitted, cancer virus is also sexually transmitted.
I've moved on with my life even though. We still live under same roof. Just room morning and bye bye.
Thanks to people like EfemenaXY

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 10:23am On May 17, 2015
Shiningmama:

I've begged him sevrally to pls stip chatting with all his babes once he is at home. Instead, it was in his mum presence that he abused me. He called me all sorts ofnames. He said he had affairs with them and I can't stop him from chatting with them. His Mum came to me later and said and I quote " he is just sampling those girls, you are the main wife”
It is now 10months we had sex last, he has moved out of the bedroom we shared to a separate room. I am ok that because it is not only HIV that is sexually transmitted, cancer virus is also sexually transmitted.
I've moved on with my life even though. We still live under same roof. Just room morning and bye bye.

shocked shocked shocked
@bolded, I think I'm learning this for d first time.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 10:36am On May 17, 2015
Chinum:

shocked shocked shocked

My dear, google it pls. Readd more about causes of cancer online.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 17, 2015
Chinum:

shocked shocked shocked

I believe she is referring to HPV human papilloma virus
People are getting throat and cervical cancers from HPV
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Chinum: 2:56pm On May 17, 2015
babyosisi:

I believe she is referring to HPV human papilloma virus
People are getting throat and cervical cancers from HPV

Oh...ok
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Sunnypar(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2015
Shiningmama:

This guy is immature
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by goldendollars(f): 12:06pm On May 18, 2015
Shiningmama:

This is serious o! how do u intend continuing like this. u cant stay away from him forever especially if you are living under the same roof. It is well babes...words fail me.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 3:38pm On May 18, 2015
goldendollars:

This is serious o! how do u intend continuing like this. u cant stay away from him forever especially if you are living under the same roof. It is well babes...words fail me.

I have gotten over it sinceeee, I just see him as my room-mate now. Come and see the respect I dey give am now. I kneel down to greet him as if I am greeting my daddy. I relate with him as if e be my Uncle.
I am hurt with low self esteem. If I have to compete with single mothers for the love of my husband., too bad.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2015
Shiningmama:

I have gotten over it sinceeee, I just see him as my room-mate now. Come and see the respect I dey give am now. I kneel down to greet him as if I am greeting my daddy. I relate with him as if e be my Uncle.
I am hurt with low self esteem. If I have to compete with single mothers for the love of my husband., too bad.

You are hurt with low self esteem and you intend on keeping it that way?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by digitsolution: 5:14pm On May 18, 2015
Learnt a lot from this topic, guesss tolerance of each other and genuine love is the key to a happy and fulfilling Marriage.

Something happened to my colleague at work, just decided to share with you guys. He is really angry with his wife lately, and I was surprised because this is a guy who looks for any slight opportunity to talk about his wife and paint her as the most beautiful woman on earth why the sudden change in script. Then he opened up to me that when he met his wife she was a virgin and till of recent he felt he was the only guy she has ever slept with and she (the wife) confirms it too and even refers to him as the only man that has ever seen her nude and he is the best blah blah.. Now he just discovered she was sleeping with some other man shortly before they got married(after their introduction) and he confronted her and she reluctantly confessed.

Now the issue is they have been married for about 5years now. My colleague feels cheated that he might never trust her or believe anything she says again, because ever since they met he has being faithful because he loves and trusts her and she claims same. Now, is he justified to be angry with her? Or do you think the wife should have denied it to keep the flow in the marriage? Or did the wife do wrong confessing?

Meanwhile do contact us for all your branding and customization.

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by goldendollars(f): 5:40pm On May 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Hmmmnnn. Babyosisi i always enjoy your input on this thread. you are sooo real and firm. you always say it as it is. you have honestly made me look forward to marriage than ever before. God bless you ma.
@ Shinningmama, i will remember u in my prayers. but dont u think you shud seperate(not divorce) for a while and get youreself and esteem back. the way its going...u might lose it o. u deserve better biko!

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 6:06pm On May 18, 2015
digitsolution:
Learnt a lot from this topic, guesss tolerance of each other and genuine love is the key to a happy and fulfilling Marriage.

Something happened to my colleague at work, just decided to share with you guys. He is really angry with his wife lately, and I was surprised because this is a guy who looks for any slight opportunity to talk about his wife and paint her as the most beautiful woman on earth why the sudden change in script. Then he opened up to me that when he met his wife she was a virgin and till of recent he felt he was the only guy she has ever slept with and she (the wife) confirms it too and even refers to him as the only man that has ever seen her nude and he is the best blah blah.. Now he just discovered she was sleeping with some other man shortly before they got married(after their introduction) and he confronted her and she reluctantly confessed.

Now the issue is they have been married for about 5years now. My colleague feels cheated that he might never trust her or believe anything she says again, because ever since they met he has being faithful because he loves and trusts her and she claims same. Now, is he justified to be angry with her? Or do you think the wife should have denied it to keep the flow in the marriage? Or did the wife do wrong confessing?

Her conscience may have been troubling her and she did the right thing to confess.The issue is,is there still a relationship between her and some other guy?How come the issue is coming up after 5yrs?
The husband is justified to be angry but he should find it in his heart to forgive her as long as she remains faithful now.He needs to take a look at himself too.Is he giving her enough attention?Is he trying to meet her intimate needs?

2 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by digitsolution: 6:19pm On May 18, 2015
thorpido:
Her conscience may have been troubling her and she did the right thing to confess.The issue is,is there still a relationship between her and some other guy?How come the issue is coming up after 5yrs?
The husband is justified to be angry but he should find it in his heart to forgive her as long as she remains faithful now.He needs to take a look at himself too.Is he giving her enough attention?Is he trying to meet her intimate needs?
you are right. But remember she confessed reluctantly......
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2015
digitsolution:
Such confessions are always done reluctantly.It's not easy admitting such indiscretion.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Opiosko: 6:51pm On May 18, 2015
thorpido:
Such confessions are always done reluctantly.It's not easy admitting such indiscretion.
Cheating after introduction? That's adultery.... If she can do that then she can do anything.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Opiosko: 6:58pm On May 18, 2015
digitsolution:

If i am the dude ehn? Na zero trust for life. How can any decent lady cheat after her introduction? As for her forced confession, she can shove it down her azz.

1 Like

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Shiningmama(f): 7:31pm On May 18, 2015
babyosisi:

Concerning the low-esteem, buidling it gradually. Atleast I do give suggestion during women's meeting in church now, also I can use my pix as my facebook profile now. Unlike before, I use to feel I don't have any meaningful things to say. He made me feel as if I am the “worstest” woman on earth.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 18, 2015
digitsolution:
I imploy you to please help your friend to save his marriage because if he is left the way he is, he may never go back to his former self. For him to open up to you, shows your opinion matters besides friends are the average man's influence.

Howbeit you are not helping their marriage with your subtle condemnation of the woman. Brb.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 8:07pm On May 18, 2015
Opiosko:
Cheating after introduction? That's adultery.... If she can do that then she can do anything.
Not to make excuses for her but she may have felt she had not done traditional marriage yet and she got carried away.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Opiosko: 8:08pm On May 18, 2015
Floodgater:
I imploy you to please help your friend to save his marriage because if he is left the way he is, he may never go back to his former self. For him to open up to you, shows your opinion matters besides friends are the average man's influence.

Howbeit you are not helping their marriage with your subtle condemnation of the woman. Brb.
So make him dey praise the woman?
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Opiosko: 8:19pm On May 18, 2015
thorpido:
Not to make excuses for her but she may have felt she had not done traditional marriage yet and she got carried away.
Dude what dafugk are u saying? Introduction is as good as marriage cos. Once u say yes to a man, and both families gave their consent then that's it. If she had taking in by then (through her cheating) she would have foisted a bastard on the poor guy.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2015
Opiosko:
Dude what dafugk are u saying? Introduction is as good as marriage cos. Once u say yes to a man, and both families gave their consent then that's it. If she had taking in by then (through her cheating) she would have foisted a bastard on the poor guy.
It's da fvck we are talking about.What of women who have even married and still had an affair?
I'm looking at putting this couple together.The man can forgive and get back together.

4 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Opiosko: 8:51pm On May 18, 2015
thorpido:
It's da fvck we are talking about.What of women who have even married and still had an affair?
I'm looking at putting this couple together.The man can forgive and get back together.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Opiosko: 9:13pm On May 18, 2015
thorpido:
Stop going around in circles. If she cheated before he proposed and before the introduction, it's bad but can be execused. But cheating after her papa 'haf chop kola and drank pammy untop her head' she is not different from the 'bad' women who are married and had an affair cos that exactly what she did. I think u know nothing about how important trust is to a marriage. As it stand now, the poor guy is not even sure if it's only one guy she did it with or is she's still into it.

3 Likes

Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by thorpido(m): 9:56pm On May 18, 2015
Opiosko:
Stop going around in circles. If she cheated before he proposed and before the introduction, it's bad but can be execused. But cheating after her papa 'haf chop kola and drank pammy untop her head' she is not different from the 'bad' women who are married and had an affair cos that exactly what she did. I think u know nothing about how important trust is to a marriage. As it stand now, the poor guy is not even sure if it's only one guy she did it with or is she's still into it.
I do know about trust but i also know that there are couples who have had similar occurrence and have forgiven each other and moved forward together.I know a family where the third born is not the man's child.He found out,there was a period of hurt but they overcame it and kept the family together.
I'm not saying what she did is right,I'm saying if it was that incidence then and she has long cut off from every relationship,the man should forgive and keep the family.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=digitsolution post=33864625][/quote]Tell your friend to ask her why she did it. The reason may remove or make the judgement lighter. Even if the reason is not ok enough, he should please forgive her especially as they were not properly married then. For her to confess though reluctantly, atleast shows she want to free her conscience, again if she is still cheating, she would not have opened up. It could have been you or your friend in his wife's shoes, then i guess it would have been easier to see forgive.
I'm saying this because your friend can go from good to worse hoping you are not bad yourself to keep him company. Or he can develop HBP or something due to lack of trust for his wife.
After he decides to forgive her especially if she is remorseful, he should make her know that her confession tampered his trust but that he is willing to forgive her and continue as before and that she should be patient with him, also should help him trust her again. Still your friend has to make effort to trust again.
If your friend dont let go, he might as well push his wife away from him, it will only be a matter of time before their young marriage goes south. Sure you dont want that for your friend.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=thorpido post=33871075][/quote] Da fvck, quit wasting your time with da fvck people and things. It wont change a da fvck mind or thing.
Re: Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 18, 2015
jerg1:
It seems you still have problem posting it. Come out and state it, someone might not give up helping you if you dont give up asking for it. Trust me you are not the alpha of such posting problem, you wont be the omega either.

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (121) (Reply)

Boys Night Out Discussions / My Madam And Me / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.