Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today (3316 Views)

Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured / Maj Ayangbesan, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents (pic) / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Donsheddy: 12:51am On Feb 15, 2015
This is getting to much… According to the source, Boko Haram Insurgents has been Rolling into town like it’s their hood!

God Please Help Us.
See More Photos Below

Below is the letter they wrote to Gombe:-

Source
http://proudlyweb.com/?p=343
http://www..ng/2015/02/14/pictures-boko-haram-insurgents-entering-gombe-today/

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by darksuit(m): 12:56am On Feb 15, 2015
booked
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by ascaris(m): 1:19am On Feb 15, 2015
Your end is at hand!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by caselessogbuagu: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2015
They are becoming bold by the day; they enter towns without resistance. This is what happens when terrorists know that the president is 'balless'.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Tundenoni(m): 1:52am On Feb 15, 2015
how take snap dis picture?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by shakol91(m): 1:53am On Feb 15, 2015
I don't know if this thread will get to front page,but I'm taking this space to
RANT
and express my displeasure over all the nonsense threads that have been making front page for the past 24hrs when my own career thread www.nairaland.com/2147555/thread-professional-trained-insurance-brokers is in need of urgent help and neither seun nor his mods are ready to help. Enough of cleavage this,cleavage that threads, psquare and don jazzi this and that. Pre valentine,during valentine and after valentine this and that. I think NL deserves reasonable topics on homepage
?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by tit(f): 1:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Tundenoni:

na member naw.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Tundenoni(m): 1:56am On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by PhockPhockMan: 1:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Tundenoni:
This is an old pictures.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by wasiudvd(m): 2:12am On Feb 15, 2015
lo ba tan!
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by balash(m): 3:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Ehn ehn
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by pendusky(m): 6:35am On Feb 15, 2015
Tundenoni:
the person above u is BH so we have them plenty here! after they carry out the act they snap share and begin to accuse GEJ just to earn ur vote!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by makzeze: 6:41am On Feb 15, 2015
Typing.....
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Babysho(m): 7:06am On Feb 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
This is an old pictures.

no wonder your name na ''phockphockman''...spermm don cover ur brain...u kon dey throw grenades dis early morning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Tundenoni(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2015
pendusky:
the person above u is BH so we have them plenty here! after they carry out the act they snap share and begin to accuse GEJ just to earn ur vote!
hmmmmmm

Allah ya issa

their days are numbered
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Kennywills7(m): 7:34am On Feb 15, 2015
typing
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by midolian(m): 7:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Babysho:

no wonder your name na ''phockphockman''...spermm don cover ur brain...u kon dey throw grenades dis early morning

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by falconey(m): 7:44am On Feb 15, 2015
GOD help us
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by PAINGAIN: 7:45am On Feb 15, 2015
This is getting outta hand
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by CircleOfWilis: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by zieraw2005(m): 7:57am On Feb 15, 2015
someone should interpret that letter before I can say a word. thank u in anticipation someone should interpret that letter before I can say a word. thank u in anticipation
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Lordtrillion(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmnnn embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by alaoeri: 8:01am On Feb 15, 2015
This are the real BH & our army promised us 6weeks embarassed when the military were in town, BH were in sambisa & when the military was bombarding sambisa, BH rolling into town definitely something is fishy.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by jorlons(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2015
The Op get mind sha. People dey run you dey do photographer work, unless nor be u snap am or nor be Boko Haram be dat.
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Hmmmm
I was there last year oooo...
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2015
shakol91:
I don't know if this thread will get to front page,but I'm taking this space to
RANT
and express my displeasure over all the nonsense threads that have been making front page for the past 24hrs when my own career thread www.nairaland.com/2147555/thread-professional-trained-insurance-brokers is in need of urgent help and neither seun nor his mods are ready to help. Enough of cleavage this,cleavage that threads, psquare and don jazzi this and that. Pre valentine,during valentine and after valentine this and that. I think NL deserves reasonable topics on homepage
?

Lol, Sorry oh
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by whizbee(m): 9:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Them no dey finish
Re: Pictures Of Boko Haram Insurgents Entering Gombe Today by shakol91(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Lol, Sorry oh
it's not good now. Seun and his mods doesn't deserve my respect anymore

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society / Anyone That Tell You Change, Stone That Person ~ Dame Faka Peshe. Live On NTA.”" / Video Link To Zamfara's Ex-commissioner Shameful Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.