Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram (2031 Views)

Ahmad Salkida, Journalist Wanted By Army, Who Knows Boko Haram Inside Out / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by chychyobbi(f): 5:39am On Feb 15, 2015
Here is a very insightful twitter conversation between ex journalist Ahmad Salkida and two others on the Boko Haram takeover in the Northeast. The discussion ranges from the growing cataclysm of the sect, the seeming government incapacitation in tackling menace and on the Gombe State attack earlier today. This tweets are really filled with insightful eye opener so read it very carefully...

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/02/just-read-this-intelligent-twitter.html

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by otbliz(m): 6:33am On Feb 15, 2015
Yep, atleast they are not busy laying blame.
But brainstorming, with the aim at arriving at a solution.

NAIRALANDERS, learn from this intelligent group

5 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by san316(m): 6:38am On Feb 15, 2015
speaking tactical and strategic.
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by dulaman: 7:09am On Feb 15, 2015
otbliz:

all they do is blame and accuse.ask them what to do,they dont know
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by Zaikon(m): 7:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Toh
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by viccipedia: 7:21am On Feb 15, 2015
otbliz:

All they know how to do is come up and write clueless, what baffles me the most is that the so called APC who claim to have or be the ultimate solution to BH, have not given any insightful proposition to tackling the issue, does one have to be in power before he can be patriotic?

3 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by minister2015: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2015
viccipedia:
All they know how to do is come up and write clueless, what baffles me the most is that the so called APC who claim to have or be the ultimate solution to BH, have not given any insightful proposition to tackling the issue, does one have to be in power before he can be patriotic?
wen u r busy using d securities to block Tambuwal, Tinubu, okorocha

5 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by viccipedia: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2015
minister2015:
wen u r busy using d securities to block Tambuwal, Tinubu, okorocha
LOL what a myopic reply. Let me warn u, the next time u quote me and type Tinubu, you will seize to exist! I know how hard I've worked for all my certificates, to be ruled by a beneficiary of the so called born to rule illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by minister2015: 7:54am On Feb 15, 2015
viccipedia:
LOL what a myopic reply. Let me warn u, the next time u quote me and type Tinubu, you will seize to exist! I know how hard I've worked for all my certificates, to be ruled by a beneficiary of the so called born to rule illiterates
It's obvious U r frustrated. Oh! Making it in life isn't by certs: Jacob Zuma, Bill gates, Steve jobs, Mark zucks all have no one.

2 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by idu1(m): 7:59am On Feb 15, 2015
viccipedia:
Look at you! You are one of those, you are trying to blame.
You want APC supporters to be looking at u. When calling their leaders bad names. Gerrout jor! Hypocrite!!!

4 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by viccipedia: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2015
minister2015:
It's obvious U r frustrated. Oh! Making it in life isn't by certs: Jacob Zuma, Bill gates, Steve jobs, Mark zucks all have no one.
LOL olodo, Wetin concern bitterleaf with vegetable salad? What does making it in life have to do with managing 180 million people?

2 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by viccipedia: 8:36am On Feb 15, 2015
idu1:
Look at you! You are one of those, you are trying to blame.
You want APC supporters to be looking at u. When calling their leaders bad names. Gerrout jor! Hypocrite!!!
LOL OYA ALL BUHARISTS GO AND DIE. LOL

2 Likes

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by minister2015: 8:48am On Feb 15, 2015
viccipedia:
LOL olodo, Wetin concern bitterleaf with vegetable salad? What does making it in life have to do with managing 180 million people?
Jacob Zuma: president of S.Africa has never attended any formal school, so he has no any certs: pls google his biography. Ngozi attended harvard n MIT yet #30trillion is missing under her watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by baybeeboi: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2015
nice .....but Niggaz above me are the bigger problem to this country than Boko
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by SonOfEl(m): 9:40am On Feb 15, 2015
minister2015:
Jacob Zuma: president of S.Africa has never attended any formal school, so he has no any certs: pls google his biography. Ngozi attended harvard n MIT yet #30trillion is missing under her watch.

you are still dreaming while others have woken up to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by minister2015: 9:54am On Feb 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

you are still dreaming while others have woken up to the truth.
counter my facts, Ngozi, herself admitted 10bdollar is missing; forget about PWC window-dressed report is just to burnish GEJ's image for re-election. PWC is not my holy book n did Jacob Zuma attend any formal sch.
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by eightsin(m): 9:56am On Feb 15, 2015
This is how to be patriotic
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Boko haram=buhari cum apc
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 15, 2015
Ahmad Salkida seeking relevance

The game is coming to an end
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by lacasa: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Even if u giv or offer strategies and info to this government and army, they'll rebuke you and can even hold you

Even if I have Shekau's address, I rather contact the civilian Jjtf than approach this govt and army

The reality I've seen Happening proves this govt/army dnt want this insecurity to come to an end
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by EmmySparky(m): 2:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Talk is cheap...
Re: Just Read This Intelligent Twitter Conversation With Ahmad Salkida On Boko Haram by Flets: 2:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
minister2015:
counter my facts, Ngozi, herself admitted 10bdollar is missing; forget about PWC window-dressed report is just to burnish GEJ's image for re-election. PWC is not my holy book n did Jacob Zuma attend any formal sch.

You wont believe a world renowned PWC because your pre-conceived expectations were not met. Yet you expect any sane human being to believe you and your impossible 30 trillion rants.

You are one of the reasons I believe Nigeria will never get better. Its no more about the leaders but Nigerians themselves. We readily give up our development strides at the foot of tribalism and religion.

I sincerely wish Nigeria well but my interactions with Nigerians on and off social media shows me clearly that we've got real problems and we might just never get it right.

Perhaps. ...maybe that's why we are black.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Pictures Of Buhari In London / Video: See What Two Nigeria Ladies Did To A Rich Man After Clubbing / Even If You Win Bokoharam We Won`t Vote For U – Northern Groups Tell Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.