Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,487 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack (25330 Views)

Fayose Removes PDP Name & Logo From Campaign Office & Billboards / ONDO 2016: Oke, Angry APC Supporters Defect To AD / APC And PDP Billboards' Battle In Oshogbo...pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by notoriousbabe: 1:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
are you confused or you are just more than confused? The topic says APC members detroys PDP billboards, and you are saying that PDP is the problem?

Meanwhile GEJ till 2015.
did you read the whole story at all?I don't think so,go back and read it again,dis time make sure you read all
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by thaoriginator: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

are you confused or you are just more than confused? The topic says APC members detroys PDP billboards, and you are saying that PDP is the problem?

My brother this problem is from your village, don't blame any pastor, just go for 40 days prayer and fasting so that you will read and understand the headlines next time, before you type.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
Idiott! Didn't you read the last paragraph?
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by sanmibukunmi: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
So what did they gain by destroying things
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by ozo13(m): 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin chairman from d Info on d post I think u r d one that need 40days prayer
MuguliciousMUGU:

My brother this problem is from your village, don't blame any pastor, just go for 40 days prayer and fasting so that you will read and understand the headlines next time, before you type.

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by DTaj: 1:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Faibuhari:
Why is APC so violent?

Are you mad or daft? Didn't you read that it was RETALIATION OF AN EARLIER PDP ATTACK ON APC MEMBERS' PROPERTIES
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by saaedlee: 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

My brother this problem is from your village, don't blame any pastor, just go for 40 days prayer and fasting so that you will read and understand the headlines next time, before you type .

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
What then is the headline of this article?

#SaiBuhari
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by omenka(m): 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Retaliatory?
Hmmmmm.
As you can see, the title has been edited to reflect my earlier statement. It was simply what happened.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by DTaj: 1:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
lacasa:

You never read the story u just assumed frm the title

Lazy brain!

Read the last few lines where it said PDP attacked prior to the reply by the suspected APC supporters

Lacasa, please don't mind the PDP fools! They didn't read the story (as usual they are mostly lazy touts) and they started writing rubbish. The story was clear that it was PDP members that started the attack earlier on APC members' properties and this was a RETALIATION...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by thaoriginator: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
erunz:
when e go red we no go see people like una o. Instead of u to condemn wetin no good u dey yarn nonsense
Thunder fiyah you! Na you wan make am red?!
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by DTaj: 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Check lekki-epe expressway. Some GEJ/PDP banners had been defaced/torn.

Same way APC billboards and posters have been destroyed on Ikorodu Road, Ogba, Agege, and Lekki-Ajah Expressway! No party has a monopoly of violence. ALL PARTIES' SUPPORTERS ARE CULPABLE. So, don't act as if PDP guys are not violent!
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by endymetrix(m): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
bloodyki1ler:

And you have forked your harlot mother with this ba?
if you one day see your son write this kind of stuff, will u be a proud father When u use such vulgar words on someone's mother, it shows you have no honour and regards for your mother and other mothers.

1 Like

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by danielmichael(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
Who instigated the assault
PDP or APigC

Read dee story well

slowpoke
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
capip120:
This guys are just touts!
God forbid APC wins the presidential election cause we have seen what they are made up of TOUTS!
Oya show us his certificate joor!
GO TO COURT & DIE THERE! cool
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by olaolulazio(m): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=MuguliciousMUGU post=30746812]

The source also revealed that PDP supporters had
earlier on Friday night attacked APC supporters
and demolished properties at Haf Haven Hotel
belonging to Senator George Akume's wife,the
wife of APC chieftain in the state.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by flexing11(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc, the assembly of mad pple grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
temitemi,guess is frm ba*elsa ad wud love to support *is clueless bro-gej-,but temitemi is stil squatti wit *is pare*ts i* dere 1room apartme*t i* otuoke,u see ow foolis* temitemi is,blabbi gej til 201,,,, witout reaso*,i ti*k u are jst mad,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by saltysleek(m): 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Shege PDP... bansa kawai...
A case of rascality in high places.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Mutuwa(m): 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
kodded:

Very soon buhari will declare he is a boko haram sponsor and someone like you will tell us that pdp paid somebody to undergo a facial surgery just to impersonate buhari

u see how to think abi? just like the movie.. grin
its left for u to proof he is one,or sponsor same..else PDP is...
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by TheFreeOne: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
DTaj:

Same way APC billboards and posters have been destroyed on Ikorodu Road, Ogba, Agege, and Lekki-Ajah Expressway! No party has a monopoly of violence. ALL PARTIES' SUPPORTERS ARE CULPABLE. So, don't act as if PDP guys are not violent!

I only draw DickDastardly attention to the ones i saw at lekki axis due to his assumption that lagos is free from such acts.

Learn to comprehend properly and you can keep your 'all parties supporters...bla bla' to yourself.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by lazsnaira(m): 2:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Everything Can Happen This Year, Except Just One Thing; APC becoming a ruling party!

1 Like

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by kate3: 2:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC IF CAN NOT WIN BY HONEST, CHEAT.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by omowest(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

Do u read d sorry, PDP attack APC on Friday before APC return d attack
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by omowest(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

Do u read d story, PDP attack APC on Friday before APC return d attack
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by M4gunners: 2:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
It is clear now the APC are afraid of losing the election lol.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by polite2(m): 2:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc, the assembly of mad pple grin grin grin. GEJ till 2019!!!
ur eyes and brain were skipping at de point were PDP had earlier went destroying an hotel ryt? hypocrite
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by 1stola: 2:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.
Fool!
The topic says ' Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue
In Retaliation Of PDP Attack'
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by liquiddeep: 4:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
bloodyki1ler:

Lacasa is a son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
You have just shown how useless your mother is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by Beesluv: 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019.

The topic also said in retaliation of PDP attack
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by NPA2015SALES(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Buy all kind of Andriod and smart phones at cheaper rate
Iphone 5s:45000
Iphone 5:35000
Iphone 4s:30000
Techno Phantom:20000
HP 630:40000
Blackberry Q10:25000
BlackberryQ5:18000
HTC:30000
Ipad 3:40000
Samsung galaxy s4:40000
Samsung galaxy s3:30000
Note we sell in bulk,interested persons should call 07063281124 for more information
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by upcrown2512(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
EVEN IN SCIENCE THE THIRD LAW OF MOTION IS IDEAL.

WHICH STATES THAT FOR EVERY ACTION THERE MUST BE A REACTION, WHICH IS EQUAL AND OPPOSITE.
I'M FROM EKITI WHAT APC ARE PASSING THROUGH IS MORE THAN WHAT ANY HUMAN BEING CAN BEAR.
IF THEY RETALIATE THEN IT BECOME A CRIME OR VIOLENCE.

FORGETTING THE THIRD LAW OF MOTION.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think all the fools on nairaland who don't know the root of problems and just go ahead to comment should shut their mouths. Before now we've being living peacefully until pd
p attacked apc on friday night.
Re: Angry APC Supporters Deface PDP Billboards In Benue In Retaliation Of PDP Attack by oweman: 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote author=Iamsynord post=30751034] Jonathan getting ready for the journey to otueke

Jonathan and his suporters are just scared so they are plotting all kind of way to disrupt the forth coming election . Those paid to activate problems in the midle belt should be prepared for though time as they will be replied accordingly like this post .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scores Of Civilians & Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram Attack Maiduguri(photos) / Construction Of Maternity Ward By Aisha Buhari In Daura Ongoing (Photos) / Remi Tinubu: Is Lagos Ready For A Female Governor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.