Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,911 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? (1928 Views)

Why Are Pastors And Their Wives Called Daddy And Mummy? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / 6 Signs That You Are Being Attacked Spiritually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? by Princewell2012(m): 8:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmmm, you see why pastors must behave well at all time, especially in d public. They are representing God, they preach d words, by condeming evil. there4 everybody is watching at them, when u have light in ur house, and u cannot make use of that light, because of the low curent, while ur paying heavily for it, that light is completely useless. u re bent to complain, there4 criticising them is inevitable. Thats d parts of their own persecutions. Even Jesus with all his goodness was also not left out. Now d bottom line is this, its never d duty of d christians to criticise anybody. leave that business to unbeliever. But a christian can correct where it is necessery, nd it must be done with love. Having said this, all those pastors, bringing shame and disgrace to the body of christ, will not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? by Ochedi(m): 12:11am On Feb 20, 2015
lomprico:

U are a nobody, a silly fool. I thought I was conversing with a sensible person. And there is absolutely nothing u can do!
Quote me and burn!

hehe. he's already scared. BT seriously its not a gud habit. just b insulting one uve neva seen. I leave u wit d peace of God
Re: Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? by Iceflox(f): 4:22am On Feb 20, 2015
Ochedi:

Lol...from reading Ur points. I will be wasting ma mind to show u scriptures cos it'll all end up in fruitless arguments. u're just too blind. go and pray for mercy else..
lol
what will you say about Nigeria blindness? do you like it?
or are you saying that your country is not blind?
any people who reject logical reasoning as part of their fundamental education, be it in bible or quran or otherwise, are blind people.
see boko haram now, very illogical people.
that's why you people are afraid of sensitive arguments.
na religion go kill Nigeria. too much church, too much mosque, no understanding or knowledge.
Paul disputed (argue ) in the synagogue day and night that Jesus is lord, you people will run away.
how then are you going to preach this Gospel of the kingdom to this modern day where people are more educated?
all una preaching in Nigeria are bursted! bursted!, fallacies everywhere, all pastors.
i sorry for una. una don die
ahahahaahahaa
Re: Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? by Ochedi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
Iceflox:

lol
what will you say about Nigeria blindness? do you like it?
or are you saying that your country is not blind?
any people who reject logical reasoning as part of their fundamental education, be it in bible or quran or otherwise, are blind people.
see boko haram now, very illogical people.
that's why you people are afraid of sensitive arguments.
na religion go kill Nigeria. too much church, too much mosque, no understanding or knowledge.
Paul disputed (argue ) in the synagogue day and night that Jesus is lord, you people will run away.
how then are you going to preach this Gospel of the kingdom to this modern day where people are more educated?
all una preaching in Nigeria are bursted! bursted!, fallacies everywhere, all pastors.
i sorry for una. una don die
ahahahaahahaa

u need serious help bro
Re: Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? by Iceflox(f): 10:16am On Feb 22, 2015
Ochedi:

u need serious help bro
i nor blame you.
black man
Re: Why Are Pastors Always Being Attacked? by lomprico(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2015
Ochedi:

hehe. he's already scared. BT seriously its not a gud habit. just b insulting one uve neva seen. I leave u wit d peace of God
Scared of u? U wish! U started the insult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Greatest Secret Of The Internet (what The Devil Don't Want U To Know)! / Thread For Shared Rapture Dreams - Videos / The Lying Security Guards At The Rccg, Throne Of Grace Parish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.