Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse (1053 Views)

Lady Lays Curse On Stephanie Otobo, Begs Apostle Suleman For Help / Pastor Iginla Donates House To A Woman Living Under Tree (PIC) / Entering A Terrible Convenant With Satan By Singing Dorobucci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by highyo: 12:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Deu27:15 cursed be upon the man who maketh any graven or molten image, an abormination unto the lord, the work of the hand of the craftman, and putteth it in a street place, and all the people shall say Amen

Anyone who make a graven image for the Lord, the work of a craftsman, and put it in the street where people can see it, is cursed and everyone shall say Amen
Let me explain better
Anyone who make a graven image, is cursed
Anyone who made a graven image of God, Jesus , Angels or any Creature in Heaven is Cursed
Anyone who bring such Idols or Image into the Market place or street where people can see and admire it, is cursed
Anyone who admire it too is cursed
Anyone who bring out his money to but such an Abomination is Cursed
Anyone who sell such Abomination is Cursed
Anyone who bring such Abomination into his house, both him and his household are under curse
And Finally, Anyone who bow for it is curse
And everyone shall say Amen
Deu7:26 You must not bring such abomination into your house or else you yourself will be cursed just like the idol
The cursed in the life of many people today are as a result of what they have involved themselves in the past
Many will pray and fast and still, they never stop having bad drams, troubles, quarrel among wife and husband, stubbornness in life of your children and challenges all the time,
Anywhere demons dwells, evil will always be there for they are unclean, you can never experience joy when abomination is in your homes, except you get rid of it first. All you need is the Holy Spirit, get rids of these evil from your house
Many people believe they are putting Jesus Pictures in their homes, while some believe it is the picture of his mother, but Believe it or not, these pictures are nothing but demons.
1cor11:14 satan himself masquerade as an angel of light
You have all being deceived
Fact 1
Jesus was a Jew, and Jews don’t have long hair
Fact 2
It is a disgrace for a man to put on long hairs (1 cor 11:14)
Fact 3
It is forbidden to design God or craft him in a way that will make him look like a man (Rom1:23)
Fact 4
Thou shall not make any graven image of anything in heaven for yourself, not even where the throne of God is. God is in Heaven and Jesus is sitting by his right hand side.
Fact 5
Anyone who made a graven image of God, Jesus, Angels, Saints like Peter or Mary, or any Creature in Heaven is cursed
Fact 6
Camera was Invented 2000 years after the Death of Jesus, and even the first camera was in Black and White. Even Adolf Hitler pictures is not as clear as that of Jesus one.
Fact 7
The Image who people called Jesus does not even looks like painting but very real and clear to be picture of someone. So who is this fellow?
Fact 8
You will notice that the Images call Jesus does not even looks alike when bring them together. one will looks like India, some will looks like Hebrew, some will looks like Igbo, some will looks like Chinnese, please can anyone tell us? is it the same catholic jesus that is changing face like ogbanje?

Fact9
Why are these images having the same hand gestures even with All Asian gods, like Hindu's gods, Buddhist gods, Baphometh and all Egyptians gods, japanese gods etc

Fact 10
This hand sign is known as Ardha pataka Mudra, which is the abode of the gods. It’s generally refers to Ardha Pataka. Browse google for more confirmation

Many people do not know the evil attached to this demonic pictures called Jesus, many people hang it in their room, even in churches, either you will believe me or not, you are hanging demon in your rooms and your churches. Don’t be deceived. This is not Jesus who die for the sin of mankind
FIGHT THAT HYPNOTIC SPELL IN YOUR MIND AND WRESTLE IT WITH THE TRUTH. FREE YOUR MIND NOW

Fact 11
There is an idol called "Huitzilopochtli" and also known as "Quetzalcoatl",
and any human sacrifice made to this demon, the heart of the victims will first be removed.

The worship of this demon called #Huitzilopochtli or Quetzalcoatl too was featured in a movie called (Apocalypto)

you will notice that in the movie , the priest will have to remove the heart of their captives before the normal sacrifice is carried on him/her. After the victim had his heart ripped out, he will be thrown down the steps of the pyramid and then chopped up and eaten. I know many must have watched this movie. This demon Quetzalcoatl is nothing but the serpent that is also known as satan. And it also has a special knife that must be used to remove this heart from their victims.
this looks like a movies but it's the fact

So today, whose heart does this savage ritual belongs to? Why is that jesus always holding and pointing to the same heart?
Why is knives always stuck in the heart of the sacred heart icon?
Are you sure the image belong to jesus or that was what your religion master made you believe?
Ezk14:6 Therefore say unto the house of isreal, repent and turn away from your idols; and turn away your faces from your abominations.

Fact12
If you still found it difficult to believe this write-ups, the one you have in your homes, wake up when it’s 1am -2am in the middle of the night, then stand in front of the image, Mary, Jesus or any other, start stearing on it eyes. If you are not spiritually strong, what you will see can cause you to faint. Just be bold and watch it, make sure the name of Jesus is closed to your mouth
Get rid of any Idols from your house

Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by ChikezieU(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
I guess u r directing this to the public
Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by ChikezieU(m): 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
I guess u r directing this to Catholics
Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by dami24(f): 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hian
Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by pring: 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
The truth behind religion is a mystery, yet to be uncovered by man.
There are about 18 well recognized religions on earth that works for its followers.
95% of Asian countries today worship Idols as their normal religion namely: Buddhism, Hinduism etc.
Malaysia, China, India, Indonesia, taiwan etc. And it works for them even more than we christians.
Christianity on its part I think is half baked or designed in a hast.
The bible has so many confusions and contradictions in it that is why we see plurality of churches today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by kevoh(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
Highyo is back! Where have you been man? I've missed ur crazy topics. tongue

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by thegoodone2(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
false false false
Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by TruthComeback: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
Too loaded to understand
Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by mperoakeem(m): 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, thumbs up... I wonder how people hang image of an 'actor' who acted Jesus in their church and home.
Some even go as far as showing the picture of God... Haba

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by Beamborla(f): 1:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
To a large extent, I agree with this write up. My friend once had a roommate in the hostel who had one wallpaper of Jesus on the cross on the wall close to her bed.

Hmmmmm... this Jesus set die with six packs and smooth skin no blood stain on it's body self. My friend and I used to stare at the wallpaper like fools. I used to leave my friend's side of the room to her roomie's just to look at the wallpaper. We eventually named it sexy Jesus.
God forgive us.
Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by lomprico(m): 3:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
How high!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by Topgainer: 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
A notorious spiritualists has a large image of a man on her fence another on her spiritual table very close to her candles and big Bell. That Jesus looked so much like Bob Marley, funny enough people came to her temple with testimonies that Jesus is good.
She later repented, confessed that her ministry practices are close to Christianity but is not Christianity
Re: Anyone Who Buy Or Sell The Image Called Jesus Is Living Under A Terrible Curse by emmyskies(m): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yeah. Why would it make sense to majority of you guys as this is spiritually discerned...

GOD was profaned amongst His priest because they failed to put difference between Holy and unholy, therefore, it is written that if the righteous are scarcely saved, where shalt the ungodly be?

(1) (Reply)

Know About The Catholic Doctrine / His Dead Uncle Is Giving Him A Car In His Dream. What Does It Mean? / Is It Right For A Man Of God To Lie Just To Motivate The Faith Of Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.