Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,440 members, 7,954,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:19 AM

Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) (53694 Views)

Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Tekno And Flavour Having Fun With Ladies As They All Enjoy Themself(pic,vid) / Davido Having Fun in Eto's House as he Rocks Eto's jersey in Cameroon (pics,Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by pazienza(m): 8:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Able4christ:
abeg whr b d venue OBIAGU for 1Nigeria in Enugu or UMUNZEH in anambra? i want to come atleast cash wl flow i can't 4get d day i play football with him @UNEC stadium hw he spray cash.

Obiagu is in Enugu metropolis.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by zeekz(m): 8:19am On Feb 16, 2015
pweetychyka:

It doesn't matter! Harp and Orijin r one family. The DIAGEO family, the makers of Guiness, Harp, Orijin, Guiness Malta e.t.c. It makes no difference if he drinks orijin or any other brand under the DIAGEO Guiness Family!
Orijin.... D peoples drink. wink
read my previous post in relation to ur point between kle4d and i and get my point.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by oyewolestephen(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2015
dkronicle:
Gimme one bottle, 1bottle of alcohol o
make i shark away my sorrow.
Fressh boi
dude I like the song very well but I don't know the title. please kindly gimme the title. thanks in advance
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by dkronicle(m): 8:59am On Feb 16, 2015
Odiro easy
oyewolestephen:
dude I like the song very well but I don't know the title. please kindly gimme the title. thanks in advance
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 16, 2015
i'm suprised to know you spent sometime in enugu....nice place...they (stars) still come out to okpara square to play football and jog
Nneka123:
i used to see him in okpara square then playing football with random people. he's really a nice person.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by frisky2good(m): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why dem no open the drinks na abi na that Igbo style of arranging expensive drinks on the cake table only to return them to the owner after the party? smiley Na play I dey play o.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
tooltip:
i'm suprised to know you spent sometime in enugu....nice place...they (stars) still come out to okpara square to play football and jog
yeah..that's my base.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
oh cool!, are you studying/working in the city too?
Nneka123:
yeah..that's my base.
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
tooltip:
oh cool!, are you studying/working in the city too?
yeah, i once lived in achara layout though
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmm! you don't look it one bit, shocked...AL was rugged back in the days... i'll guess you stay in zoo estate now lipsrsealed
Nneka123:
yeah, i once lived in achara layout though
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by oyewolestephen(m): 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
dkronicle:
Odiro easy
I have finally downloaded the song but that is not the song "give me one bottle., one bottle of alcohol make I drink away my sorrow" maybe you gave me wrong title. Am still looking forward to your reply
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by dkronicle(m): 4:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
That is the song, its on my laptop.
oyewolestephen:
I have finally downloaded the song but that is not the song "give me one bottle., one bottle of alcohol make I drink away my sorrow" maybe you gave me wrong title. Am still looking forward to your reply
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by oyewolestephen(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
dkronicle:
That is the song, its on my laptop.
please can you kindly share it with me I like the song very much
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Baroba(m): 1:30am On Mar 28, 2015
CityNG:

1) I have no responsibility to ask you any question.

2) I'm not clicking on any moronic link you are sharing.

3) I didn't jump into any conclusion but shared my opinion based on this thread.

Piss off.

Whether you click or not, you think I f**king care? Arrogant prick..
Re: Flavour Having Fun With His Village Guys (see Pix) by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Baroba:

Whether you click or not, you think I f**king care? Arrogant prick..

You do care else you'll have crawled off and off yourself somewhere instead of slithering back here grin

Thanks for the compliment though, I'll wear it as a badge of honor cheesy

Dunce product of a failed state. Go out and vote, douchebag cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phyno Steps Out With Zoro Swagbag (Photos) / Alhaji Wasiu Ajani 'Tekoye' Is Dead / See How Wizkid Spends His Millions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.