Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Divorce Process - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorce Process (646 Views)

“I Want A Divorce Because I Want To Go To School” – 17 Year Old Girl Cries Out / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / 'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Divorce Process by pagoti(m): 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
pls any legal guru in the house pls advise me on process of divorce. i have been married for like 5 years with 3 lovely kids but i no longer love my wife again. seeing her alone makes me angry. i am not interested in remarrying again i just want to be with my kids and myself.
Re: Divorce Process by ArchEnemy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Are you serious about this?
She did not cheat, she did not nag and she has given you kids.
This is a women you loved enough to marry
Please try prayers and counselling and not divorce Bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Divorce Process by uboma(m): 7:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
pagoti:
pls any legal guru in the house pls advise me on process of divorce. i have been married for like 5 years with 3 lovely kids but i no longer love my wife again. seeing her alone makes me angry. i am not interested in remarrying again i just want to be with my kids and myself.

Please consider the negative effects the divorce will have on your children. Is divorce the only option available to you? Is there no way your union can be remedied? Have you exhausted all possible avenues? Please for the sake of your children, reconsider your steps.
Re: Divorce Process by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Guy u need deliverance!!!
U will soon realise that it is her prayers that may be sustaining u. Try and see.
Re: Divorce Process by Joel3(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2015
since you do not have good reasons for divorce. I would advice don't do it.

Even if you don't like her again. Keep living with her. AtLeast You will need a good reasons to what to do that.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Y Are Women Unsupportive of Other Women But Men Are Supportive of Fellow Males? / Words From A Father To A Son About Marriage / Who Are We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.