Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,240 members, 7,849,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. (26506 Views)

Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by lonelydora: 6:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Village girls wey don open eyes pass Casablanca girls.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by chiibekee(f): 6:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
lol,u are so funny,my wife nao,i just love village girls.
like that of Dumebi bah?
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Richy4:
May be you should listen to sunny nneji song jagajaga on how he went to marry village girl thinking they were the best.
He brought her to the city and there was a quick transformation.
Just listen to it on you tube.
it depends on up bringing of the family where she's coming from. ......

For example when all the babe's in the town turn to runs girls and you still want me to get married with them ....

And when you get married with a village girl. ...
you should bring out time to lecture her very well so that she can cope very easy. ....

then finally who do you expect to get married with them or do you want them to be left alone because their don't live in the town. ....think. ..
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Tallesty1(m): 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
This op is making sense in a way.

People change really but most village girls are tameable unlike the city girls.

Abortion to most of them is a still taboo unlike the city girls that have accepted it as a way of life.

Many of them still have their womb.

Using my side as example, 90% of the women in their 25 and above around here are prostitutes, I know we have them in the village but they are not many.

A good wife can be found anywhere thou but it is easier in the village.

Most of the city girls have been used and dumped, they are heartbroken, bitter and have built a huge wall around their heart because of what men have done to them so If you marry them you will spend the first 4yrs proving to them that you are not an ass just like all the many guys she had bleeped.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 04, 2015
Stingy guy...
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by pickabeau1: 7:02am On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:
Lol. I saw it online o.
Not my creation.

Its funny

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by godoluwa(m): 7:09am On Apr 04, 2015
@op wan marry new motor abi? una dey decieve yaself. village gal bad pass...to be honest, it will be better for u to marry town gal wey u know sey she even soji pass u. wishing u gudluck
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Alexander35: 7:11am On Apr 04, 2015
*in jay z's voice* you can turn a bad girl to be good, but once a good girl goes bad, she's gone forever.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by soleexx(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
well u can read the reasons i stated above instead of abusing me

Bruv no mind dem jor! I understand wat u talking about...have experience it wen I was in skol in my university days in my home town..does girls are 100% worthy....no mind does mumu talking shit!
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by marriedvirgin: 7:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Shout out to all the mbgeke in the land.Virgin na una,good wife na una,economy wife na una choiiii

we don suffer!!!
mtcheeww
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Eltymob(f): 7:20am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
sure na,i will,so none of ur business

This response of yours is uncalled for. So imature!
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
LMAO!!!

Bro, that description fits village girls of yore, not these days.

Most of them tear eye pass me sef.
okay let's say you were in the village with your parents and it happened that people are arguing about your behaviour, and you were good quite all right . Just because you live in the village. .....

Every human being can change at any time. .....it's luck and before getting married you should investigate the family properly
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Jeolight: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2015
my parents live in Lagos but I decided to go to secondary school in my village because I always miss my grand ma. so I decided to go and stay with her. in that my sec sch, a JSS 1 student is already a "boyfriend owner". then I don't know the real meaning of boyfriend. I thought they are friends that happens to be a boy. it was when I was in JSS 3 that I went to ask my teacher what the meaning of boy friend was. she sat me down and explained it to me. that was when I knew what has been going on since. ( because I'm an introvert). so, some coppers came to teach us about STDs and their side effects. they showed us condoms and told us what it was for. I have been seeing it littering at the back blocks of our sch. that was when I realize that students even have sex in sch. my distant cousins have done several abortions for girls. yes there are abortion pills there. sex can happen in d bush, sch blocks etc. everything depends on "the individual" not the location. thanks
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
Shebi u'll stil bring her to the city? U never see shum chin. grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by babyfaceafrica: 7:27am On Apr 04, 2015
CityNG:
OP, I agree with you.

The issues you're having I'd trying to stuff your belief down other peoples throat.

Allow others to find their joy where it may be.

Again, I agree with your sentiments.
. Matured response...thhat cannot be said of some people here...always criticizing
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by loomer: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2015
If village girl wan do u strong thing u no go know wetn hit u
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by noblejazz(m): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Good wife is not a village monopoly
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by chillbabe(f): 7:47am On Apr 04, 2015
Toks2008:

Sophistication is the bane of many urban girls.

What the op wrote is very true in most cases and trust me as a clearing agent i can tell you that girls from Benin rep are a million times better than Nigeria sophisticated girls.

If i hve my way i will not marry any so called sophisticated lady in Nigeria cos most of them no be am.

over creamed body
Forming high levels
disrespectful
non domestic
terrible cook
materialistic
vague
the list is endless
Stop direspecting the Nigerian woman. Maybe u should take a look in the mirror. U surely don't diserve one

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by highmood(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2015
buygala:
op is deceiving himself cry

A good or bad wife can be found anywhere. ..
even in a brothel...

A lot of incest, ancestral fuccking, and character photo-shopping now going on in the villages...

JUST PRAY FOR A GOOD WIFE... WHERE GOD CHOOSES TO BRING HER FROM SHOULDN'T BOTHER YOU
smile. The village girls are now foolishly wise than the city girls. I can't marry a village girl for any reason. A girl in the city have seen it all and nothing moves her compared to a village girl who is so excited of being married to someone living in the city. I have seen about three of them recently misbehaving. One of them, the husband sent her back to the village with his three children and kept regretting getting married to her. Point of correct, God do not find a wife for someone, you find your wife for yourself and God blesses you and you home.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2015
amguud:

I got my life calmly hid in Christ, but I doubt u truely knw wat it means...u haven't seen me, u dont knw me, u just open up ur mawt and comfortably spit trash...smh
Too bad. Cuz ah simply meant environment dont make pple..so weda village or town we stil got the gud n d bad everywhr... its simple!
Madame.

Park well jorr.

Na he choice. Criticize the guy constructively

No be say you go just dey pure your emotions on am.

Na he choice jor
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by salvo583: 8:04am On Apr 04, 2015
When village girl eyes over open for city, you go fear fear ehn
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 04, 2015
kingcurtrex1904:

Do you have sisters, did they grow up in the village. Go and marry one let's hear word
Hermaphrodite
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
koyyess:
This male must be living inside a thick bush to come up with this shiit. I'm sure it's the whole community in his village that contributes money to pay for his school fees and feeding. If a city girl wants to 'tie' her boyfriend/husband, is it not a once upon a time village girl that will show her the way to a shrine? Mumu broke boy.
Another Hermaphrodite spotted
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Hibiscuss(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Ok, you are still a student. When you go service and they unfortunately post you to one village, na there you go know say all those things wey girls for town dey do na just child's play for village wey people dey Bleep inside compound

Baba, I can relate with this. Currently serving in a nothern village. OP go fear the kinda life this village gals live. Although, some are relatively decent but they re quite few.
Op is suffering from syndrome of watching too many yoruba movies.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by koyyess: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Another Hermaphrodite spotted
Shut that latrine you call mouth...bush rat.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by buchistein(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
Ladies will take this personal. grin
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2015
ednut1:
i served in a village in the east. i can categorically tell u. there us ntin lik village gal anymore. dy all hv open eye
We still have them in the west and north
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ednut1(m): 8:26am On Apr 04, 2015
MissKinky1:
We still have them in the west and north
north i can agree. west neva.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2015
koyyess:
Shut that latrine you call mouth...bush rat.

Mumu!!
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Defcon1(m): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2015
Aprime:
Múmu. Stop deceiving yourself.

A good woman is a good woman regardless of her geographical up-bringing. Don't be a dunce. grin
Great thought!
The "mumu" part was not necessarily,though
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by koyyess: 8:29am On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Mumu!!

is that all you can come up with this early morning? You must be an unproductive village fagg*t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos) / 'My Thoughts On Child Marriage' - Peregrino Brimah (Dr)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.