Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? (26387 Views)

Is It A Good Idea To Reunite My Parent? One Already Moved On With A Child / Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary / Why Do Most Wives Deny Their Husbands Sex? They Need To CHANGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
I saw this post on NADIA BUHARI'S FACEBOOK TIMELINE and I felt like sharing it to you guys:

"I just ran into a newly married couple,the woman is angry that her husband changed her simcard immediately after the wedding."Why should he go this far?" She complained.

The husband said her phone rings at every 5 minutes interval,and the kind of call she receives makes him uncomfortable,now they are married,she should do away with anything that will affect their marriage.

Why do you Guys think?
Is it a good idea to change simcard after marriage?
Guys,will you change your lady's line after wedding?
Ladies,would you allow him to go that far?

Opinions Needed! "

2 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by hahn(m): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2016
How much was the bride price? undecided

30 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by babyfaceafrica: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yes it is good

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Yes it is good
what dah heck?
So,if your friends and families are calling you and it isn't going through,you will tell them,you married?

Haba!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by dajoaneke(m): 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2016
Highly recommended if you really want to show your spouse you are insecure. Its also a good if you have trust issues. That way u feel better at yourself. #Controlfreak

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by babyfaceafrica: 8:43pm On Oct 04, 2016
Firmlogger:
what dah heck?
So,if your friends and families are calling you and it isn't going through,you will tell them,you married?

Haba!
we go chat for FB and twitter

16 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 04, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
we go chat for FB and twitter
lol.. Alright

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Richy4(m): 8:57pm On Oct 04, 2016
I think he was practicing the statement that says if your right hand causes you to stumble........ Cut it off cheesy

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by allanphash7(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by DJEhimond(m): 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
For the one time oloshos and flirts, YES.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by JEWELCOSMETICS: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2016
Changing the sim card is not the problem, the problem is whether the owner of the sim will ever change in real life... Well, ladies can make some funny calls to raise your balls and make you dabble through anger, especially when they really want to test your cool. That's where they missed it the most because they refused to realize that men are humans with different frequency of tolerance.

Though I was born a jealous type, i will be very jealous especially on an issue that has to do with my boo. I did that to some length until a lady gave me a reason to redefine love as "a give and don't expect anything in return'' kind of thing.... I was a type who will want to protect his date and fight a war to gain superiority of her...

I later gave up on the assignment of protecting Ladies because i came to realize that if a girl really loves you she needs no protections, but attention from you to make her feel secured. What you must understand is this " whatever thing you can't keep, don't let it enter your home"... There are some ladies that are not just for us, the men.

206 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by pearlejiro(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2016
switching sim cards would be better option...(husband takes the wife's and vice versa).
That will accommodate any possibility of missing important calls...
And most importantly and effectively...kill any thirsty demon wanting to put asunder.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by rowanMama(f): 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2016

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Hmm...Change sim card?
No...How can there not be understanding between couples even in their first year?
The ladies I've met, as soon as they got married, the calls that come in becomes majorly streamlined to:
Honey
Siblings
Parents...Others come last.

Except a pervert. Same should go for the guys.

Love puts bae first and others last.
Changing simcard is a preparation for unfaithfulness. It demonstrates a lack of a vital instrument to keeping your marriage healthy: TRUST.
It paralyzes love and sends care packing.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by demarc001: 10:08pm On Oct 04, 2016
Its Mainly people with wayward past life that does that.

On the case at hand, I think the woman could not manage her communications well that was why the husband had to help her. Am sure the hhusband won't be complaining if it was bussiness calls, 5-5mins calls means to much gossips.

Before some people will tag it genderr abuse, remember women too dont like their partners spending much time on phone/system.

I use to have a neighbour whoo always claim she will throw away her sim immediately she gets married, am surprise she is still using it years after marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by DozieInc(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Is she MTN customer line? better change the person to another you wont need to change SIM, except changing SIM is not connected to trust issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by mecussey(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
If your wife have too many exes...better safe than sorry.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by mejai(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dis is d era of change. #changethegaddamnphone. Sai change!!!

8 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Amberon: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
This right here is why Africa is backward.

Did the man also change his own simcard? Let me guess....NO! So why should she change hers? Oh, Men don't have exes too right?

A flirt is a flirt...Sim or no Sim, a cheat is a cheat. She/He will always find new people to cheat with if She/He wants to. Get ready to keep changing Sims every month.

Smh!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2016
I intend to do it myself, and give my new number to family and relevant acquaintances

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by ojun50(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Seriously some women don't use there head. In Case like dis the man is right oh

7 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Thylord(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
I will not only change the sim card i will also change her brain.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by nocosomia: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Not too bad

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by steppin: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Not advisable....you can always blacklist unwanted calls.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by mccoy47(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2016
Dia is absolutely nothing wrong!
I have had friends who not only changed dia numbers but also logged off some social accounts.

All they did was to share their new numbers with very close and important ppl in her life. For goodness sakes she is married!
She doesn't need distractions from some wolves (Casanovas) still lurking around!
angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by thelastmediator: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2016
If I can't allow you keep your SIM card after marriage, we won't get married at all.

20 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by steppin: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
mccoy47:
Dia is absolutely nothing wrong!
I have had friends who not only changed dia numbers but also logged off some social accounts.
All they did was to share her new numbers with very close and important ppl in her life. For goodness sakes she is married!she doesn't need distractions from some wolves still lurking around! angry
Are you that insecure?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by bettercreature(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ladies always change it immediately they get married but 2 months into the marriage they'd start disturbing guys with phone calls again
You have no reason to change the number as long as you are not into prostitution before you got married

3 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by Icaretoo: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2016
For peace to reign...I don't mind

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by jennyebi(f): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
grossly unnecessary
Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by horlakunle25(m): 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2016
Yes is good!! Wen u knw ur wife once work @ "allen avenue" b4...!! So dat old staff and customer won't be calling again!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? by chimah3(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
When you have skeletons in your cupboard...gladly go ahead!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Daughter Is Nowhere To Be Found And My Parents Won't Tell Me The Truth / Woman Who Gave Birth To Quadruplets After 15 Years, Celebrates Their Birthday / Is Marriage For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.