Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,152 members, 7,849,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. (26504 Views)

Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / ‘my Wife Must Swear In My Village To Prove Her Faithfulness / I Guess This Is One Of The Reasons My Wife Must Not Be A Stay At Home Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 04, 2015
koyyess:
is that all you can come up with this early morning? You must be an unproductive village fagg*t.

Ape
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Chuksteric(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2015
Op Try straffing a village girl and you go know say you never
reach.... Their eye don over tear
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ianq: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2015
@op, allow me to share a lil insight- any woman, no matter her race, or her religious inclinations for that matter, or her chronological age, social status and credence, academic qualification and achievement in career, or her geographical background and moral upbringing, or her physical attributes and, I daresay, her marital status; any woman is readily willing to submit to you if you have attained being a mere 53.8569% of the man u are formed to be.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by chery90(f): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
i will stay in the village

You better start packing
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bellalistic(f): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2015
Bosch10:
are u jealous of village girls where natural beauty exists unlike you,do you know the amount of money u spend plaiting ur medussa-like hair?or the amount you spend on make ups and provocative dressings?well u cant know that when u are always collecting the money from ur dad or ur boyfriend.To them,u are a money siphoner bt they will not tell u because of what they wanna gain from u.if u sum up all those money for the last 3 years and the next 2 years,then u will know that the richest man is rich not because of his investment but because of the way he spends.get a life in christ and ur future will be secured

87% rightsmiley
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Amuga(f): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2015
That was how one of my cousin married a wife from the village and brought her to the city and after a year he is clamouring for divorce.
She showed him pepper, beat up his mother before he came back from work (it was his mum that encouraged him to marry vilage)
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Toks2008(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2015
chillbabe:
Stop direspecting the Nigerian woman. Maybe u should take a look in the mirror. U surely don't diserve one

If u read my post very well,i was specific that not all so i will advice that you consider yourself as not part of the bad type rather than attacking my person.

I still maintain that if i hve my way i will nver consider marrying a Nigerian lady necause MOST of them are materialistic,insatiable,flirty,disrespectful and unreasonable.

Look around and you will see how many Nigerian chic are ready to dump a sincere loving faithful struggling guy for a cocky rich dudee. Most lunmarried Nigerian ladies crying for husband had at one time or the other in the past seen a serious guy but the money factor made her refuse the guy.

From my experience i dated a lady for six years,got married legally for five years and in ten years of our togetherness i was faithful to her alone and gave her 10% of my mnthly income each month to do as she wants talking about not less than 20k mnthly as pcket mney asides from setting her up in business.

guess wat? about 3 yrs ago when i strted havn issues with my income she decided to look for a job which is ok but i accidentally stunbled on her cv and saw single as ?arital status wtf

I told her abt it she said it was a mistake that was nver corrected nd she latter told me she will leave if the stagnancy i was experiencing persists and today we are no longer married.

If you ever reply my post again implying that i dont deserve a Nigerian girl i will be tempted to be harsh with u.

If you think you are diggerent pls speak for urself.

2 Likes

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Toks2008(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2015
ianq:
@op, allow me to share a lil insight- any woman, no matter her race, or her religious inclinations for that matter, or her chronological age, social status and credence, academic qualification and achievement in career, or her geographical background and moral upbringing, or her physical attributes and, I daresay, her marital status; any woman is readily willing to submit to you if you have attained being a mere 53.8569% of the man u are formed to be.

I totally agree and as i wrote,most Nigerian ladies will be what they will be whether she is a village or city girl but go to Ghana,Benin rep,Togo nd u wll b amazed at their ways of life.

In Nigeria you will be asked to pay through your nose a bride price on a lady that many guys have scattered her core yet go to these other countries and you wll be amazed at how simple and considerate the requirements of marriage can be yet most of these girls are fresh,disciplined,tollerant....

Honestly if you have been to these countries, you will ndstand me better.

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by koyyess: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Ape
That is the 'class' you descended from. Hungry, frustrated,dumb black monkey.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2015
koyyess:
That is the 'class' you descended from. Hungry, frustrated,dumb black monkey.

Liziard
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Ausra(f): 10:08am On Apr 04, 2015
Today is my birthday and I just turned 24hrs
And it's not by my power but by the grace of the Almighty today I'm very happy and for that I want to thank the Almighty for my live and show my appreciation by sending free data to all my fellow nairalanders at least you can make free calls and browse with it and may the Almighty bless the owner of this site and also bless Nigerians I like Nigerians and I'm happy to live among the Nigerian people

You can reach me on whatsapp and wish me happy birthday and I will send you a free data

Everyone is welcome
Love ya'll
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by koyyess: 10:16am On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Liziard
lool. What a public nuisance. Keep trolling and looking for your 'perfect village girl'. You'll be forced to get a sex change. Deluded fagg*t.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by jemype(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2015
In 2015 ur father is doing jumia wife from d village for you. Congrats.[quote author=Bosch10 post=30764227][/quote]
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 04, 2015
koyyess:
lool. What a public nuisance. Keep trolling and looking for your 'perfect village girl'. You'll be forced to get a sex change. Deluded fagg*t.
Spider monkey

1 Like

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by temmym4(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2015
OP is like a mango fruit that is not ripe yet, don't worry op, u are still growing wink
Later in life you will get to realise Good character isn't limited to Village (local) girls while bad character not limited to the city ladies. Expose some village b**ches to city life and u get their true colours.
A good woman is a good woman, a bad woman hasn't got another description but BAD, irrespective of location.

I wonder whats so adorable about a local girl's accent.

OP. sey no be say them don add something inside vegetable for u to chop the last time u were in your village now
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ikupakuti(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2015
cococandy:

Akpos was making love to a village girl
when she realized he was not using a
condom.
She asked him, "U 're not using a
condom"?
Akpos answered, "Yes".
She said, "Hope u don't have HIV / AIDS .
Akpos, "NO".
Girl: "Thanx God, i don't want to get
that thing again"
Hahahahaha...tell me apkos fainted..lol
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ôp nah correct lokah-mahn!
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by AJORE(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2015
Village will still be village no matter open/tear eyes they are respectful and hard working ...only lazy one ...prefer to leave village to city to become champion..in city self U w still know they....easy to identify....local to city girl too they like money all bcs they want to level up with their group.... Village still prefer......
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by thundersx(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Bosch10 post=30764227][/quote]
jux wait for the transformation, if u marry them, leave them in d village or you might regret bringing dem to lagos when they fully transform because they are raw materials nd lagos environment will process them
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Madame.

Park well jorr.

Na he choice. Criticize the guy constructively

Oga u too need to park well like seriously...abi u no see all the tinz en use criticize me....
Some pple sef na wa. Una just like trouble sha

No be say you go just dey pure your emotions on am.

Na he choice jor
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=amguud post=32347903][/quote]

Madame, I repeat,

Park yourself well jorr!

Na you go dey attack am like dog first,

WHY he no go retaliate.

Una women to get wahala self
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2015
how many of them you wan marry at a go because you kept mentioning "them" instead of "1of them"
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by bukatyne(f): 6:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
This OP is talking of another type of village

In my experience, city girls are more decent that village girls
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by ozedb(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2015
Please I need an advise and I will appreciate a good and responsible advise.I have a girl in the village which I was uportuned to meet during my difficulties I love her and she love and respect me but she is not educated, should I go ahead and marry her?
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Viciyus:

Madame, I repeat,

Park yourself well jorr!

Na you go dey attack am like dog first,

WHY he no go retaliate.

So hw e com take concern u if no be say u sef like wahala.

Una women to get wahala self

Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
amguud:
[/quote] undecided[quote author=amguud post=32354286]
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Obidikejr(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
[quote author=Bosch10 post=30764227][/quote]
on point bruh
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 2:55am On Apr 07, 2015
chery90:

You better start packing
joking about that,but seriously,i dont know why i love village girls that much.
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 2:58am On Apr 07, 2015
Toks2008:

Sophistication is the bane of many urban girls.

What the op wrote is very true in most cases and trust me as a clearing agent i can tell you that girls from Benin rep are a million times better than Nigeria sophisticated girls.

If i hve my way i will not marry any so called sophisticated lady in Nigeria cos most of them no be am.

over creamed body
Forming high levels
disrespectful
non domestic
terrible cook
materialistic
vague
the list is endless
on point
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Bosch10(m): 3:18am On Apr 07, 2015
nairalife101:
U wan marry village girl, abi? And u follow be student. So, upon all dis school wey ur mama send u, nothing dey ur head.

U be correct village champion. Ur mate dey think of how to go London go school, but u, ur mind dey village. Ewu. See ur dick like firewood.

I even think say with dis ur mumu mentality, u dey go village sometimes during holidays go Bleep dem for inside bush... even dis easter sef

Big head like u. Mugu. U dey look for who u fit control.

But sha, if u wan marry village girl, go to Enugu. God punish u dere
this posts shows the anger of an unregenerated person,must u abuse anyone to get well?rapture is near,the end is near.give ur life to christ b4 its too late
Re: My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. by Sfateema(f): 6:07am On Jun 04, 2017
Well, what I've come to know is that location doesn't determine all your aforementioned characteristics.

But have you heard of this, [/i]urban Island in a sea of rurality[i]

What it simply means is that features of rurality can be found in urban setting and vice versa.
There will always be a part of the village where all these are found and same with the city.
#myopinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Marriage For Me? / Is It A Good Idea To Change Simcard After Wedding? / Man Dies One Month After His Wedding In Plateau State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.