Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,211 members, 7,825,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? (2014 Views)

What Do You Advice Her After Discovering What Her Husband Did / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / What Would You Advice Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Beautifulme4me: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
A friend of mine is on the verge of using diabolic means to get her ex back. the guy abandon her for two years now with a child. the thing is they both had a wonderful relationship, but just of a sudden the guy took a walk, stop calling, stop taking responsibilities and disappear. few weeks ago my friend's mom went for prayer and deliverance programme in church and was told her daughter 's boyfriend left because someone separated them diabolically. it seems true because this guy really loved her, just of a sudden, everything change, he stop loving. stopped calling, stopped coming to visit, didnt even care about his child. a baby he could stay far away from when he was born. he stopped caring about his child. ignore my friend's parent and all that.
all along she's been angry with this guy, she too stopped calling as the guy will not even pick her calls, but now she said she's going to use diabolic means too to get him back.
it sounds funny but she's looking for a herbalist who will help her out now. she's seriously looking for someone who will take her to a powerful herbalist now.
this sounds ridiculous, but she seems determine.
i advice her to keep praying or let the guy go and move on but she said, she's done praying and she wants to have all her kids with this guy.
if she's your friend. what else will you advice? do you think this worth descending so low to herbalist for a help?
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by KanwuliaJara: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Over to the CHRISTIANS!
Na una territory be dis! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by bellong: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
What a story.....

The person that prayed to know the source of the problem can't pray to find solution to the problem?

How does light mingle with darkness?

You found the source via prayer but seeking for the solution via diabolic means?

You watch too much nollywood movies....

Either you pray or you move on with your life and stop crying over spilled milk.

And if you she is bent on the herbalist, tell her to contact me, we will speak to the gods on her behalf.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 15, 2015

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Mynd44: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wait ooo.
People see no problem in praying to God so the guy will return but have issues with Traditional Gods?

Talk about religious discrimination
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Screwface(m): 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Singing MI's Bad belle and bouncing away
#Izallowed. #Izallowed.
grin
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Gloriagee(f): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Really? Na by force? Y on earth will she think of that as an option? The only kind of love that makes sense to me is voluntary.

She should thank God for her lucky escape. What if the guy tuned out after marriage? She still has the option to meet a nicer yummier guy without jazz, please. N if she feels so strongly bout this guy, she should take time out n pray to God to bring in the right man into her life. Let's not forget, a child is involved in this case. N whilst I never underestimate the power of prayers, God has given everyman free will. Her ex is ultimately responsible for his choices n decisions.
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by adanduka: 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
A guy left you, you want to use juju to bring him back. I tell when the juju expires you will wish you never dabbled into such shocked

2 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
E get some people on here that do advertise. She fit contact any of them?
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Emmyk(m): 1:09am On Feb 16, 2015
Screwface:
Singing MI's Bad belle and bouncing away
#Izallowed. #Izallowed.
grin
grin
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by MizMyColi(f): 1:23am On Feb 16, 2015
Clearly my religious upringing will influence my take here.

OP
Juju dey expire o.

The greatest force in the world is love, true love.
No Juju or prayer house can trump that.
Things might be shiky shaky, but ultimately, Love wins.

Besides, once a juju project starts, you have to keep at it. You need to keep fortifying/appeasing the dieties involved. Dark matter and blood is almost always involved.

I wonder what inspires this kind of desperation in our ladies today.
She's fighting to shook head, what makes her think it is not God that is pushing the guy away from her?

Does she know tomorrow? God forbid o, If she now enters the marriage and becomes a widow 1 wk later nko?

A wise & selfless Babalawo will tell her this:-
"My daughter, you don't use Juju to influence matters of the heart"
Take your issues elsewhereundecided

Better still, Move On!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Nobody: 2:25am On Feb 16, 2015
She shouldn't try it.

One thing about diabolical means is that it fails,and requires constant renewal for efficacy..

Why can't she just kneel down,and pray to God,if the guy is hers,he would come back,if not,she should move on.

Is her destiny tied to the guy?

3 Likes

Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by cococandy(f): 6:22am On Feb 16, 2015
lovesolutions: I sincerely have not done this before, it is my first time to share my comment on my personal experience with a spell caster and i think it is worth it so as to help others in need. I want the world out there to know that there are so many fake spell casters who are out to rip you off and leave you with your problems, this has been my experience over time until God used my Aunt to introduce me to Dr Igbudu, who helped me within a short period of time and he gave me his word and he actually fulfilled them. I sincerely have not met a man like him. he is so true, words are not enough to thank him for making me have a nice mouth watering job and also for restoring my marriage and blessing my wife Sarah with the fruit of the womb, now i am a proud father. My joy knows no bound as i have never thought my life will be sweet ever again. Dr Igbudu, i appreciate your wonderful and prompt spells you are wonderful. THANK YOU!!! for all you have done for me and my household. What you say you will do is what you did. i am more than happy. please be careful of whom you contact for your spells work because so many imposters are out there with sugar coated tongue to deceive and keep ripping you off. here is one man who will do no such thing because he is truly sent to redeem man kind. i present to you Dr Igbudu, he is been tested, tried and i can confirm to you that he is trusted. contact him now on igbudutempleofsolutions@gmail.com or 08103318340 and you will be amazed of his works...
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Beautifulme4me: 8:19am On Feb 16, 2015
thanks all for the comment.
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=cococandy post=30771937][/quote]
confirmd doctor shocked grin
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Jorussia(m): 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Since there were not married, i advise her to forget about the guy and move on with her life.Using diabolical means will only do harm than Good.
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Beautifulme4me:
A friend of mine is on the verge of using diabolic means to get her ex back. the guy abandon her for two years now with a child. the thing is they both had a wonderful relationship, but just of a sudden the guy took a walk, stop calling, stop taking responsibilities and disappear. few weeks ago my friend's mom went for prayer and deliverance programme in church and was told her daughter 's boyfriend left because someone separated them diabolically. it seems true because this guy really loved her, just of a sudden, everything change, he stop loving. stopped calling, stopped coming to visit, didnt even care about his child. a baby he could stay far away from when he was born. he stopped caring about his child. ignore my friend's parent and all that.
all along she's been angry with this guy, she too stopped calling as the guy will not even pick her calls, but now she said she's going to use diabolic means too to get him back.
it sounds funny but she's looking for a herbalist who will help her out now. she's seriously looking for someone who will take her to a powerful herbalist now.
this sounds ridiculous, but she seems determine.
i advice her to keep praying or let the guy go and move on but she said, she's done praying and she wants to have all her kids with this guy.
if she's your friend. what else will you advice? do you think this worth descending so low to herbalist for a help?

How do you know that even if you use diabolocal means to get this guy back that he wont go off again?
Or the other womans power is stronger than yours
Have you considered that the man just didnt want to be with you and there was no diabolism involved at all
Hard as it may sound, its best that you move on with your life.
Sometimes, Somethings are just not meant to be

1 Like

Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nansense!

Let her go and get scammed.

It's gonna be a double loss...her money plus the guy. cool cool cool
Re: Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? by bennyrazz: 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
diabolical mean smh! people that have got themselves into using fetish things/powers are trying to get out of the mess they put themselves in and your friend is looking for how to enter into what she will forever regret. Babalawos would not give you anything, rather they would take from you

(1) (Reply)

Some1 Should Please Help!!! / Share This Beautiful Unique Mug At Your Party / SOLD SOLD!! Used Fridge For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.