Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Would You Advice Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Advice Her? (2262 Views)

What Do You Advice Her After Discovering What Her Husband Did / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Would You Advice Her To Use Diabolic Means? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Well, this is about my female cousin.
Though, I've an advice for her, but I'm still a young boy lipsrsealed and she would probably not heed to it.

She studied Architecture and got married the exact year she graduated.
Actually, she's the first child and her mum died on her penultimate year in University.
She gave birth to her first child(a girl), second child(boy) and third(girl) before she did her NYSC. She applied for a job through an advert, viola! She got the job but it was in University of Ilorin for an Architectural plans, and we all live in Lagos. Her husband obliged to it and she respected his decision.

She's in her early thirties, and she is now having a problem with her husband - i'm not sure they have divorced but she is no longer living with him. She was pregnant as of that time, and she just delivered her fourth child which happened to be a girl. During her Younger sister wedding ceremony, her husband was invited and she, herself was also there. He didn't even care to touch or carry the new born baby from her. He only came with his Asian male friend and they left afterward.

Whenever she wants to visit her children in their school, those kids would be shying away from her and it seems the man has poisoned their heart.
She currently stays with one our Uncle even though her dad owns a house, he is pestering and disturbing her to go back to her husband house and many people are advising her the same.

She's more educated than her husband as he's only an Igbo business man(he's practically well-do and owns a house too) and we aren't from the state.

Though she's looking for a job and swore not to beg her husband, I would like to get an advice from Nairalanders. Maybe, I would show her the comments to know her reactions.

Thanks

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by saaedlee: 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
What advice did u have fo her? Tell us; maybe we'll modify it, so dat she'll have no option than to listen to you and heed to it!
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
saaedlee:
What advice did u have fo her? Tell us; maybe we'll modify it, so dat she'll have no option than to listen to you and heed to it!
Lmao. Take it easy.
I need your advice, biko. tongue
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Mynd44: 6:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
What caused their problems?
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by emeraldoe(f): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
First, what problems does she have with her husband?
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Mynd44:
What caused their problems?
I heard it's their mums unmarried younger sister in her forties

She visits the man, sef. angry
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
emeraldoe:
First, what problems does she have with her husband?
A misunderstanding that i'm unware of.
She didn't tell me, but from what I've heard, her mum younger sister has been interfering in their family/marriage life.
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by emeraldoe(f): 6:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

A misunderstanding that i'm unware of.
She didn't tell me, but from what I've heard, her mum younger sister has been interfering in their family/marriage life.
she has to spill it out so she can get an advice. Interfering how? I tink she has something to hide OR is her aunt dating her husband
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Mynd44: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
emeraldoe:
she has to spill it out so she can get an advice. Interfering how? I tink she has something to hide OR is her aunt dating her husband
What if the man is the one hiding something?

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
emeraldoe:
I guess so.
Dating? I doubt that. I'm not even sure but her aunt is far older than her husband.
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Dheartless: 6:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
adultery is allowed
she should move on if she's not comfortable

grin I lost my pity

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dheartless:
adultery is allowed
she should move on if she's not comfortable

Damn.
And people like you vote... SMH.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Dheartless: 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
Aprime:

Damn.
And people like you vote... SMH.
grin grin
I wish I had something more terrible to say

like (she is........I can't find another thing to say)

as for you, mind your business, fowl!
grin

am waiting the "e-sentimentals" grin, not you.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by 5minsmadness: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Correct me if I'm wrong but;

1. Her own family still invites him for occasions

2. Her own auntie goes to visit him

3. Her own children shy away from her

4. Her own uncle who is housing her is telling her to go back to her husband

5. All her family members have told her to go back to her husband

Op could it be ever so slightly possible that she could be the wrong member here and just needs to swallow her educated pride and apologise for whatever reason and return to her matrimonial home?
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by 5minsmadness: 8:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
FrancisTony:
Well, this is about my female cousin.
Though, I've an advice for her, but I'm still a young boy lipsrsealed and she would probably not heed to it.

She studied Architecture and got married the exact year she graduated.
Actually, she's the first child and her mum died on her penultimate year in University.
She gave birth to her first child(a girl), second child(boy) and third(girl) before she did her NYSC. She applied for a job through an advert, viola! She got the job but it was in University of Ilorin for an Architectural plans, and we all live in Lagos. Her husband obliged to it and she respected his decision.

She's in her early thirties, and she is now having a problem with her husband - i'm not sure they have divorced but she is no longer living with him. She was pregnant as of that time, and she just delivered her fourth child which happened to be a girl. During her Younger sister wedding ceremony, her husband was invited and she, herself was also there. He didn't even care to touch or carry the new born baby from her. He only came with his Asian male friend and they left afterward.

Whenever she wants to visit her children in their school, those kids would be shying away from her and it seems the man has poisoned their heart.
She currently stays with one our Uncle even though her dad owns a house, he is pestering and disturbing her to go back to her husband house and many people are advising her the same.

She's more educated than her husband as he's only an Igbo business man(he's practically well-do and owns a house too) and we aren't from the state.

Though she's looking for a job and swore not to beg her husband, I would like to get an advice from Nairalanders. Maybe, I would show her the comments to know her reactions.

Thanks
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
5minsmadness:
Correct me if I'm wrong but;

1. Her own family still invites him for occasions

2. Her own auntie goes to visit him

3. Her own children shy away from her

4. Her own uncle who is housing her is telling her to go back to her husband

5. All her family members have told her to go back to her husband

Op could it be ever so slightly possible that she could be the wrong member here and just needs to swallow her educated pride and apologise for whatever reason and return to her matrimonial home?
1) Nah! Just her sisters wedding. Her younger sister husband was a tenant in their house and he is also a business man.
I think he was the one that invited the dude.

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Yes. But not pressuring her, just an advice.

5) All? Maybe
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by 5minsmadness: 8:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

angry
An error.
No vex.
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by 5minsmadness: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
FrancisTony:

1) Nah! Just her sisters wedding. Her younger sister husband was a tenant in their house and he is also a business man.
I think he was the one that invited the dude.

2) Yes

3) Yes

4) Yes. But not pressuring her, just an advice.

5) All? Maybe
P.s.
You haven't told us the exact cause of the quarrel, so advice will be limited. But if all the family.members(maybe) are telling her to go back then maybe she should swallow her pride and go back.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by misfab(f): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
@op u havnt really stated d cause of dir separation/quarell. how do we advice?
however...her place is wit her husband.in his house....with those kids she left behind.
tell her to calm dwn, call a truce wit d hubby n go back home. i wish her well

1 Like

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by NickiRoman: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Your story isn't complete,You need to state the exact cause of the problem and beating around the bush. OR better still mind your beeswax.
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by NickiRoman: 10:59pm On Mar 01, 2015
Your story isn't complete,You need to state the exact cause of the problem and stop beating around the bush. OR better still mind your beeswax.
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by KingTom(m): 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
NickiRoman:
Your story isn't complete,You need to state the exact cause of the problem and stop beating around the bush. OR better still mind your beeswax.
My babe don come back grin
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by KanwuliaJara: 2:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Who has custody of the children?
Why does she have to 'visit' the children in school?

All we know is that the couple is having problems not living together.
So who do the children live with? undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Who has custody of the children?
Why does she have to 'visit' the children in school?

All we know is that the couple is having problems not living together.
So who do the children live with? undecided
Her husband except the newly born baby...
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 02, 2015
Okay, Lemme inquire what's the cause from her brother....
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by 5minsmadness: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2015
FrancisTony:
Okay, Lemme inquire what's the cause from her brother....
...and op was beaten senseless for not minding his own business and never came back to complete the story cry cry cry

THE END.
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2015
5minsmadness:

...and op was beaten senseless for not minding his own business and never came back to complete the story cry cry cry

THE END.
He hasn't replied me. Sherrup! tongue

Meanwhile, he's not older than me. Thanks
Re: What Would You Advice Her? by pickabeau1: 11:55am On Mar 02, 2015
This story is convoluted

Is she based in Ilorin or what

What is the cause of the marital issue?

(1) (Reply)

Her Family Say I Can't Marry Their Daughter Cos We're Both As Genotype / How To Be A Virtuous Woman / Sex Secrets Of Nigerian Wife In The US Uploaded To Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.