Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. (984 Views)

See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / What could Be The Problem With This Car? - picture / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Correctly arrange the car picture below to prove you've got mad skills.

a. A+B+C+D+E
b. B+D+E+C+A
c. C+B+D+A+E
d. C+B+E+A-D
e. C+B+E+D+A

Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by Lagusta(m): 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
CBEDA
Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by ijobaooorun(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
#CBEDA
Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
A B C D E F C C

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by darksuit(m): 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
CBEDA
Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by siegfried99(m): 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
E : CBEDA grin
Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by Lagusta(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
lomomike:
A B C D E F C C

Chooooooiii grin grin grin
Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by osdayoola(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
A B C D E. us wat dey tish in school.
Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by leuelliot(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
M A C A N
Re: Photos: Correctly Arrange The Car Picture Below To Prove You've Got Mad Skills. by marshalcarter: 11:36am On Feb 17, 2015
E B O L A...grin

plsss....m stayin in lag close to ojo......plsss....plsss....nd plsss....i need sum1 to teach me how to drive plsss.....i'll buy petrol...i no get 25k to go learn abeeeeeeg

(1) (Reply)

For Those With The Habit Of Revving Engine / HELP!!! Transmission Issues Matrix 03 / Replica Super Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.