Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Wonderful Ghana People - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wonderful Ghana People (553 Views)

My Wonderful Experience At Passport Office Lagos / Wonderful Things To See Near Bermuda Triangle / 10 Wonderful Nigerian Tourist Centers That You Can Visit This Christmas(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wonderful Ghana People by caprini1: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
I travelled to Ghana for work a day after Ghana lost to CIV in the nations cup,my work takes me to and fro Lome port and Tema port,I was really making fun of my Ghanaian friends for loosing the match most of them works in Ecobank with my Nigerian friends too. This evening we took one of my Nigerian friend in Ecobank to this very beautiful Hospital at Djorwulu,He suddenly fell sick after the Arsenal -Middlesboro FA cup match.................. The reason I am calling Ghana my beautiful Ghana,is that I forgot my Wallet ,comprising of three ATM cards,my Drivers license ,National ID card,international Drivers License,and Ghc400 and $200 at waiting room 1 of the hospital and left........When I discovered my wallet was not with me ,I called one of our friends still left at the hospital to check the waiting room,he said my wallet was not there,I already was almost in tears,my Drivers license took me forever to get issued from the Licensing office. .My friend with me in the car said we should go back to the Hospital that we will find the wallet. We got back to the hospital I dashed to the waiting room and back to the front desk and laid my complaint,....beforer I could say jack Robinson,the receptionist brought out my wallet,everything was intact......I mean this massive hospital with like 10 numbers of waiting rooms and a good samaritan returned my wallet to the reception? GOD BLESS MY BEAUTIFUL GHANA.....I will never e fight with anyone from Ghana,ever again!

3 Likes

Re: My Wonderful Ghana People by henrychubayo: 9:53am On Feb 16, 2015
Yes we still have people in this world who have trained their conscience to perceive what is right or wrong. Yes do the same when u see another person's wallet or valuable item.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Simple Great Ideas For A Fun Easter / Visiting Sweden / Abandoned Airport In Central Spain Sold For €10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.