Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Is The Better Way To Manage My Laptop Battery - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Is The Better Way To Manage My Laptop Battery (470 Views)

Help! Laptop Battery Problem / How Long Will 1gb Last If Am Using It To Watch Youtube Video On My Laptop? / Help Me Decide The Better One Between These 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Is The Better Way To Manage My Laptop Battery by bestiyke(m): 6:19am On Feb 16, 2015
Using my laptop with electric power when battery in charge full, will it affect the battery if I dont unplugh it. Is it always safer to unplugh when battery is fully charge although am still working with it? Pls help to know the best way to use my laptop. Thanks
Re: How Is The Better Way To Manage My Laptop Battery by Lexusgs430: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2015
If you have constant power supply, without fear of outages. Once your laptop is fully charged, disconnect and use till power drops to below 1% and charge up again.
If regular power supply is an issue, and you rely on your laptop, unfortunately ensuring your laptop is charged up takes paramount importance.
Laptops do have overcharge protection built-in. And if the polarity of the battery begins to get weaker, due to use. They are always replacement batteries to be bought!!!
Re: How Is The Better Way To Manage My Laptop Battery by bestiyke(m): 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks dear
Re: How Is The Better Way To Manage My Laptop Battery by bongolistik(m): 2:10am On Feb 17, 2015
just read d best practice for ur laptop battery dat will ensure its elongated lifespan
http://highteknology..in/2013/11/how-to-use-your-laptop-battery-to.html

(1) (Reply)

BUY Refill Kit Colour For Just #1500 Online / Get A Full Bulk Sms Website Built With Spc Or Fully Coded Php Sms Website / Pls Which One Is Recommended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.