Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,665 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:37 PM

Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? (2515 Views)

Pls Anyone With Information On LASTVEB / Petroleum Geo-sciences Master Class Training With Schlumberger Tool / Technical Instructor Training With Immediate Employment In P.h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 7:37am On Feb 16, 2015
LASTVEB is a vocational training program organise by lagos govt. i registered with them on the net,and i was told that they will get back to me,but i havent hear anything from them more than 2wks now.later i learnt that until when those that are presently in training are through before they call we that just registered..do anyone know the duration of their training...i dnt knw and am so in need of job nw and i dnt want it to clash in case i get a job before they call me
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 8:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Is anyone doing training with them presently?
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 8:14am On Feb 17, 2015
anyone?
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Yea, I am.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Paulscholari:
LASTVEB is a vocational training program organise by lagos govt. i registered with them on the net,and i was told that they will get back to me,but i havent hear anything from them more than 2wks now.later i learnt that until when those that are presently in training are through before they call we that just registered..do anyone know the duration of their training...i dnt knw and am so in need of job nw and i dnt want it to clash in case i get a job before they call me
a month with AGDC at Ikoyi, six months vocational training at designated centre, then I.T six months or a year not sure, we will be finishing the six months training by april.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
Stevosty:
a month with AGDC at Ikoyi, six months vocational training at designated centre, then I.T six months or a year not sure, we will be finishing the six months training by april.
thanks bro. hello, is there any provision for accomodation and/or allowance for those coming from afar
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Paulscholari:
thanks bro. hello, is there any provision for accomodation and/or allowance for those coming from afar
unfortunately no, if you must come for the training, you need plan your budget, I've spent close to N150k for it.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 11:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Stevosty:
unfortunately no, if you must come for the training, you need plan your budget, I've spent close to N150k for it.
Gosh.......ok, when do you start the training daily...is it from morning to afternoon or it takes the whole day and after everything are they going to provide job?
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Paulscholari:
Gosh.......ok, when do you start the training daily...is it from morning to afternoon or it takes the whole day and after everything are they going to provide job?
3 days in a week, 9am-4pm. job not guaranteed, but we pray we have.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stevosty:
3 days in a week, 9am-4pm. job not guaranteed, but we pray we have.
hello bro. during the training will they ask someone to purchase materials,lecture books etc.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2015
Paulscholari:
hello bro. during the training will they ask someone to purchase materials,lecture books etc.
the materials will be provided, it's more of practicals-hands on. But you may spend a little for not enough, incomplete, oversize or undersize materials or kits.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Stevosty:
the materials will be provided, it's more of practicals-hands on. But you may spend a little for not enough, incomplete, oversize or undersize materials or kits.
sorry to bug you with questions, you said you have spent more than 150k, is it just on transport? Cos I really don't have that amount neither do I think I can source it from anywhere.
Stevosty:
sorry to bug you with questions, you said you have spent more than 150k, is it just on transport? Cos I really don't have that amount neither do I think I can source it from anywhere.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2015
Paulscholari:
sorry to bug you with questions, you said you have spent more than 150k, is it just on transport? Cos I really don't have that amount neither do I think I can source it from anywhere. sorry to bug you with questions, you said you have spent more than 150k, is it just on transport? Cos I really don't have that amount neither do I think I can source it from anywhere.
Ya transport, if you live close to the venue, good for you.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2015
Stevosty:
Ya transport, if you live close to the venue, good for you.
ok...you said you are goin to be thru dis month April..pls when you are thru let me know.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 8:45am On Apr 10, 2015
Paulscholari:
ok...you said you are goin to be thru dis month April..pls when you are thru let me know.
just go online and apply, when it's time you will contacted, we will ending April but we still have a year IT to do according to them, I believe the next batch will be lucky following the manifesto of APC.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2015
Stevosty:
just go online and apply, when it's time you will contacted, we will ending April but we still have a year IT to do according to them, I believe the next batch will be lucky following the manifesto of APC.
thanks alot, i av registered since January but i havent receive any mail frm them, dats y am concerned and created this thread.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Stevosty:
bros hw far, u guys are stil on it, me don tire to wait o, and nw a job of 50k is waitiing for me.
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Paulscholari(m): 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
bros can you please help me with your phone number
Stevosty:
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 12:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Paulscholari:
bros can you please help me with your phone number

1 Like

Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by hardeysola(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2015
A friend who just finished told me to register because new batch might start ending of the month or next month
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Nobody: 11:29am On May 11, 2017
Stevosty:
Yea, I am.
pls is stipend attached to it
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by Stevosty: 5:37pm On May 11, 2017
shentella:
pls is stipend attached to it
NO
Re: Anyone Doing Training With LASTVEB? by greatKCforever(m): 1:01am On May 12, 2017
Get a mind blowing Resume at a fair price ( designed using photoshop and Illustrator)

0!8!0!39462023

Instagram am_kc

5,000 (negotiable)

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Leading Multinational Firm / Problem with First Bank Nigeria Insurance Job site / Write A Winning CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.