Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,395 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:05 PM

Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm (8472 Views)

2016 Sterling Bank Entry-Level Recruitment / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Entry Level Recruitment At British American Tobacco 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Iremideinfo: 9:46am On Feb 16, 2015
Available Slots: 15

Job Type: Full Time

Job Location: Lagos

About the company
Egerton Resource group of company is one of the indigenous, Shipping and Maritime Companies committed to rendering excellent Human Resource, shipping and marine services in a manner that is time and cost efficient to our Clientele through our keen management team, who spread across Various International disciplines in human resource managements, maritime, financial and Administrative fields
Owing to innovation, organizational growth and business development, our reputable organization offers to train highly motivated and dynamic university graduates with potentials to excel as future industrial and economy leaders.

ABOUT THE GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME
The scheme, which is a nine month programme, will enable the fresh Graduates to be trained based on their disciplines respectively through the various field listed below:
• Petroleum quantification/bunker survey
• Crude products quality testing analyses
• Exposure to various business functional areas.
• Cross-Business Units exposure/marketing
• Financial management and auditing
• Quality control/Operations management
• Human Resources Consulting
• Payroll Administration and Tax Services
• Clients and petroleum outsourcing
• Audit Protections

upon completion of the trainee programme, candidates will be retained in the organization as a senior staff.

ABOUT THE CANDIDATES
To qualify for this highly challenging life time opportunity, the potential candidates will have to meet the following requirements:

Age: Not more than 28 years old (by 31st December 2014).

NYSC: Candidates must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme with no more than a year post NYSC experience

Qualification:
HND/BSc in any of the above field with a grade not lowers than Second Class Lower Division or its equivalent. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.

Remuneration: Very attractive plus incentives and allowances

Competencies:
• Building Effective Teams
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Delegating, Monitoring and Coordination
• Coordinating and directing others
• Complex Problem Solving

Skills:
• Active Learning and Learning Strategies
• Critical Thinking, Judgment and Decision Making
• Management of Material Resources
• Management of Personnel Resources
• Time Management

Abilities:
• Deductive and Inductive Reasoning
• Fluency of Ideas
• Oral Comprehension and Expression
• Perceptual Speed
• Written Comprehension and Expression
• Auditory Attention

Application Closing Date: 23rd March, 2015

Mode of application
All qualify fresh graduates that meet the requirement are encouraged to send their CV to careers@egertonresource.com using Graduate Career Trainee as the subject of the mail.

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by eye2sabi(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2015
very unconvincing. just saying though
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
eye2sabi:

See one of the problems I have with job seekers embarassed embarassed
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by eye2sabi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
taiwolusol:

hey mister scale your lane gently and avoid side talks. being a job seeker should not make it impossible for you to think sir.
thanks

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
eye2sabi:

hey mister scale your lane gently and avoid side talks. being a job seeker should not make it inpossible for you to think sir.
thanks

It'll be best we keep it at that Sir tongue
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Cutehector(m): 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
I checked dr company on google and it is actually real.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by sabichele: 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Can someone in Kaduna apply for this job and get invited?
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by KissQ(f): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Booking space
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
eye2sabi:

Just apply ,once you told to bring money then you cut contact with them period.What does it cost you to send an email.Na you sharp pass or you think others applying 're fools?

3 Likes

Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by David0(m): 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cutehector:
I checked dr company on google and it is actually real.

That doesn't justify it my dear.

Did u check the authenticity of the website u wanna apply to?

From my check, the website was created on the 14th of Nov 2014 and will expire on the 14th of Nov 2015.

In conclusion, this is a big fat confirmed scam.

My advice......RUN!
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Cutehector(m): 3:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
David0:

That doesn't justify it my dear.

Did u check the authenticity of the website u wanna apply to?

From my check, the website was created on the 14th of Nov 2014 and will expire on the 14th of Nov 2015.

In conclusion, this is a big fat confirmed scam.

My advice......RUN!
how can one check d authenticity of a website and d expiration of a website
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
KissQ:
Booking space
see your big head like Jamaican mango. tongue Have you applied?
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by ernestudezi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Graduate Career Trainee?..Really?.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by KissQ(f): 4:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
see your big head like Jamaican mango. tongue Have you applied?

Fried dodo plantain, hawayu swithrt yesso I av applied oo
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by iWitnessng: 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hey NL readers, who has a MODS email address or Seun Osewa's email it is very urgent.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Jamean(f): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
15 slots..yet deadline is 23march angry

Why do they always do this. I'm sure about 7 slots are already taken. Then they receive thousands of CVs for the rest, and the process becomes very tough.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Yinkatolu: 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
oil tanker parked
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by vickylala239: 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sent
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by David0(m): 5:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cutehector:
how can one check d authenticity of a website and d expiration of a website

Just go to www.whois.com, type the url of the website u want to check then search.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Cutehector(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
David0:

Just go to www.whois.com, type the url of the website u want to check then search.
ok
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by eye2sabi(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
BiggyB242:

Just apply ,once you told to bring money then you cut contact with them period.What does it cost you to send an email.Na you sharp pass or you think others applying 're fools?
Yes sir. Thank you sir.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
KissQ:

Fried dodo plantain, hawayu swithrt yesso I av applied oo
KissQ, why haven't you updated your diary since naa? You've got one of the best diaries on nairaland, seriously.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by KissQ(f): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
KissQ, why haven't you updated your diary since naa? You've got one of the best diaries on nairaland, seriously.

Awwww r u serz, av bin too busy chasing job opportunities up n dwn oo but I will try and update soon sha, Btw fankz for compliment grin

1 Like

Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
KissQ:

Awwww r u serz, av bin too busy chasing job opportunities up n dwn oo but I will try and update soon sha, Btw fankz for compliment grin
winch, you no dey sleep? tongue
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by KissQ(f): 5:32am On Feb 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
winch, you no dey sleep? tongue

U nkor tongue
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Cutehector(m): 7:27am On Feb 17, 2015
David0:

bros abeg I couldn't find anythn like dat. Dat search button function is to only tell u d list of available websites that hav not been taken based on d domain name u want to use. Wen I put d name of d website, it showed me dat d website isn't available and brought out a list of available domain names and dr respective expiry dates (a plan to choose from)
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by David0(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
bros abeg I couldn't find anythn like dat. Dat search button function is to only tell u d list of available websites that hav not been taken based on d domain name u want to use. Wen I put d name of d website, it showed me dat d website isn't available and brought out a list of available domain names and dr respective expiry dates (a plan to choose from)

I think u got it wrong or rather u got it twisted cos i used the word search.

When u open the site, at d top right of the page, u will see a search box with the name WHOIS.

Type the website u wanna check then click whois.

Every info about that website will populate.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by larryUG(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2015
taiwolusol:

check d website, it is unprofessional. i agree with him. it is a scam
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2015
David0:

I think u got it wrong or rather u got it twisted cos i used the word search.

When u open the site, at d top right of the page, u will see a search box with the name WHOIS.

Type the website u wanna check then click whois.

Every info about that website will populate.
ok I got it. Thr is dis website www.siitglobal.com they r into I.c.t scholarship training wich I stumbled upon. Dey require dat a sum of 7dollars be paid for certification fee wen u pass d test. My mind tels me its sort of a scam tho. So I said leme check it out on dat whois site and here r d details of d website. I want u to use ur expertise to decipher if its genuine or not.

Domain Name: SIITGLOBAL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1878100995_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-12-18T12:50:31.00Z
Creation Date: 2014-09-29T14:04:16.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-09-29T14:04:16.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: HOST GENERAL
Registrant Organization: HOSTGENERAL
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 249
Registrant City: ROYAL OAK
Registrant State/Province: MI
Registrant Postal Code: 48068
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8882214678
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: @HOSTGENERAL.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: HOST GENERAL
Admin Organization: HOSTGENERAL
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 249
Admin City: ROYAL OAK
Admin State/Province: MI
Admin Postal Code: 48068
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8882214678
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: @HOSTGENERAL.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: HOST GENERAL
Tech Organization: HOSTGENERAL
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 249
Tech City: ROYAL OAK
Tech State/Province: MI
Tech Postal Code: 48068
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8882214678
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: @HOSTGENERAL.COM
Name Server: NS1.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
Name Server: NS2.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
Name Server: NS3.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
Name Server: NS4.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-12-18T12:50:31.00Z
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by David0(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Cutehector:
ok I got it. Thr is dis website www.siitglobal.com they r into I.c.t scholarship training wich I stumbled upon. Dey require dat a sum of 7dollars be paid for certification fee wen u pass d test. My mind tels me its sort of a scam tho. So I said leme check it out on dat whois site and here r d details of d website. I want u to use ur expertise to decipher if its genuine or not.

Domain Name: SIITGLOBAL.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1878100995_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.enom.com
Registrar URL: www.enom.com
Updated Date: 2014-12-18T12:50:31.00Z
Creation Date: 2014-09-29T14:04:16.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-09-29T14:04:16.00Z
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: @enom.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4252982646
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: HOST GENERAL
Registrant Organization: HOSTGENERAL
Registrant Street: P.O. BOX 249
Registrant City: ROYAL OAK
Registrant State/Province: MI
Registrant Postal Code: 48068
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8882214678
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: @HOSTGENERAL.COM
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: HOST GENERAL
Admin Organization: HOSTGENERAL
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 249
Admin City: ROYAL OAK
Admin State/Province: MI
Admin Postal Code: 48068
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.8882214678
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: @HOSTGENERAL.COM
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: HOST GENERAL
Tech Organization: HOSTGENERAL
Tech Street: P.O. BOX 249
Tech City: ROYAL OAK
Tech State/Province: MI
Tech Postal Code: 48068
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8882214678
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: @HOSTGENERAL.COM
Name Server: NS1.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
Name Server: NS2.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
Name Server: NS3.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
Name Server: NS4.CLUSTERSPAN7.NET
DNSSEC: unSigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
Last update of WHOIS database: 2014-12-18T12:50:31.00Z
Bro I am no IT expert o...but the info here doesn't make dat org look ryt o. U shud apply discretion tho. Why pay to an org u hv little info about.
Re: Graduate Trainee/ Entry Level Recruitment In An Oil & Gas Firm by prelinctus: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2015
David0:

Bro I am no IT expert o...but the info here doesn't make dat org look ryt o. U shud apply disgression tho. Why pay to an org u hv little info about.
You meant discretion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? / Graduate Standardization Examination (gse)! / Beltkin Global Services Limited Calling For Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.