Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? (8248 Views)

My Interview Experience With A Banking Firm / Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Amalision: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2012
I'm currently doing my NYSC but will leave in June.  My uncle wants me to go to the navy. I read banking and finance.  Is navy really worth it?  How do I get the past questions because of the aptitude test?
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2012
Amalision:

I,m curently doin my NYSC bt wl leav in jun.my uncl wana me to go to d navy.i read bnkin nd financ.is navy realy worth?how do i get d past questions cuz of d aptitud test?

@OP, You beat me to post this.
am a graduate of Geography && resource management from a reputable institution in Nigeria, currently doing my NYSC at the moment, will be through by june. Please anyone with a clue of how things are done in the Nigerian Navy aswell as the pay, !?!
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Seun(m): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2012
You should ask your uncle about the benefits, and if you are not convinced just go and get a good job.
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by poby(m): 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2012
I can tell you that joining the navy is one of the best job you can get presently in Nigeria, apart from the ego in it the pay is enough to take you home, if given the option between joining the navy or a telecommunication company i'll prefer navy. The pay is worth it i know what i'm talking about.
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Businesstools(m): 7:21am On Feb 16, 2012
As a graduate of Banking and Finance,I do not see where you fit into the Nigerian Navy.If you had read Accounting,you would have had a place in the Accounts and Budget Department.Anyway,this is Nigeria where anything can happen.As for the exams,don't bother yourself to prepare.Selection is not by merit.Get an Admiral,Senator,Minister,Rep or Governor.
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by genstan: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2012
Joining the Nigerian Navy is the best thing that can happen to any graduate presently.The take home package is ok and you will be respected in the 36 states of Nigeria.Hurry up my friend.It is a pensionable job o!
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Amalision: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2012
@biztools.not genstan plz.under the account&budget department in the nigeria navy, the qualification is Bsc in accounting or banking&finance.member of professional bodies like ICAN,ANAN,CIBN etc is an added advantage
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by rocean: 10:25am On Feb 27, 2012
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Godwinnnamoko: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2012
Pls when will the nigeria navy start their nationwide recruitement? Thanx
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Godwinnnamoko: 8:16am On Feb 28, 2012
Pls when will the nigeria navy start their nationwide recruitement?email-sir_penthouse@yahoo.com, Thanx
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by mustwork: 10:03am On Mar 01, 2012
It depends on what your looking at in life.I have a brother who is an officer the Navy(Medicals) and is even eager to drop from service
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by henxy: 2:08pm On Mar 05, 2012
Pls I want to join nigerian navi but dnt know how to swim I have every other things it takes am a good volley player. With good height, a computer literate too pls answer me to my email buchihenxy@yahoo.com thanks and God bless u
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Amalision: 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
@ejirom.if u had wantd to giv d info to ur guys as part of kindheartedness u wana exhibit,u shuldnt ask for money cuz its only God that reward perfetly
Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Businesstools(m): 9:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
The form for 21Ak(Ratings Cadre) is currently on sale and the recruitment exercise is schedule to commence on the 2nd of next month nationwide.You don't need to be a swimmer to join the Navy.You will be taught how to swim at NNBTS,Onne,P/H.

1 Like

Re: Joining The Nigerian Navy As A Banking & Finance Graduate: Any Benefits? by Ballotelle(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2012
Pls who has don short service of d navy airforce or military b4.hw Does it look lyk

(1) (Reply)

Habitual Lateness And Absenteeism Compared / Lagos To Support 100,000 Enterpreneurs With N25BN / Can You Pay To Get Your Dream Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.