Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

"We Hope We Say Goodbye To Your Government This Year" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Hope We Say Goodbye To Your Government This Year" (475 Views)

PMB Your Government Score Card Is Very Poor, Very very Poor : PDP Says / We Say We Want Change Yet... By Mathias Orhero / Hilarious: When You Are Richer Than Your Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"We Hope We Say Goodbye To Your Government This Year" by deawong(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2015
Editor’s note: Ukraine-based Comrade Ahmed Omeiza Lukman writes an open letter to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, President Goodluck Jonathan, asking him to leave office honourably on the 29th of May 2015 as according to him, we have had enough of impunity, fake promises, insecurity, and unemployment that has become the trademark of the present administration.
Article highlights:
– Jonathan’s failure to meet our aspiration has become unbearable.

– Jonathan’s departure through the ballot box is almost a certainty.

– Rightly or wrongly, many people see Jonathan as the catalyst behind their success or failure.
(Leadership)
Dear Mr President,
First, please pardon me Your Excellency for writing you at this tense political moment in our country history, a time when you have serious political campaigning to do.Obviously this is not the best time to write this kind of letters but I feel compelled to write after the postponement of the general elections and the backlash that followed.
Wherever I have travelled, be it in Africa or overseas, the first question people asked as soon as I have introduced myself as a Nigerian is, “How is corruption in Nigeria?” This is a question that always confuses me regarding what the various questioners really want to know about the country.It is also a question that often steals the limelight from me, as people seemingly want to know more about the level of corruption and insecurity in the country, rather than the huge potentials in country.
source http://shadeade..com/2015/02/we-hope-we-say-goodbye-to-your.html
Re: "We Hope We Say Goodbye To Your Government This Year" by richardomoko: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
You are wrong you know. GEJ did not create corruption in Nigeria and he has tried in many aspects to curb this ugly trend like the 56,000 ghost workers he uprooted, the fertiliser scam that he stopped among other things. Please expect your disappointment come March 28 as GEJ would be returned as President.
deawong:
Editor’s note: Ukraine-based Comrade Ahmed Omeiza Lukman writes an open letter to Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential aspirant, President Goodluck Jonathan, asking him to leave office honourably on the 29th of May 2015 as according to him, we have had enough of impunity, fake promises, insecurity, and unemployment that has become the trademark of the present administration.
Article highlights:
– Jonathan’s failure to meet our aspiration has become unbearable.

– Jonathan’s departure through the ballot box is almost a certainty.

– Rightly or wrongly, many people see Jonathan as the catalyst behind their success or failure.
(Leadership)
Dear Mr President,
First, please pardon me Your Excellency for writing you at this tense political moment in our country history, a time when you have serious political campaigning to do.Obviously this is not the best time to write this kind of letters but I feel compelled to write after the postponement of the general elections and the backlash that followed.
Wherever I have travelled, be it in Africa or overseas, the first question people asked as soon as I have introduced myself as a Nigerian is, “How is corruption in Nigeria?” This is a question that always confuses me regarding what the various questioners really want to know about the country.It is also a question that often steals the limelight from me, as people seemingly want to know more about the level of corruption and insecurity in the country, rather than the huge potentials in country.
source http://shadeade..com/2015/02/we-hope-we-say-goodbye-to-your.html

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Government Is Corrupt - They Want Change / Check Out This Hair Style For GMB! / Suddenly Chattam House Becomes Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.