Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub (55641 Views)

Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pictured With Their Kids In New Beautiful Photos. / Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeew angry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by horlabiyi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Who's she?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by mirexxx(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
cool smiley
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by lion042(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
And the man will be touching her inside there, nawa ooooooo
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by bosun11(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Two grown adults exposing their body to the world all in the name of attention ?

i think rapture would take place soon
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by obaayo2: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
If the wife is daft ,must d husband be daft too??I wonder how pikin go be ??
daftinedest...lol
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by watchindelta(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
where dey com from undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by saharachic(f): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
i wonder what this place is turning into
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Tashaamania(f): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Who are they and wharris dis undecided

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
See Nigerians complaining.. when KIM Khardasian came with her padded bottoms see crowd from the poor to the sophisticated coming to catch a glimpse of this loose girl's assets.. when stripper and public hoe Amber Rose and Blak Chyna (true hoe) came to shake their bumbum.. see Nigerians appreciating.. grin grin grin Hypocrites..
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by robosky02(m): 1:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
so she wan tell us say she too don enter bathtub baff abi

she no reach e don tey people begin baff there...........
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Awon smellous ... See wetin 2 senses adults dey share on media.. Wetin dey do this smellous kafura celebs sef.. Local dogs
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by megastu(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Its just a Spa session. Full body massage and Jacuzzi. Why are they behaving like bush people.

Stuff we do almost every other weekend.
Mtcheew.

Who is Mimi anyway, i no know them oh.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Jybz: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nothing is private again oo
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Jhayeahsam01(m): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
does That kinda bath makes then clean and holy
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by wuramini(f): 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
well don
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Atlantian: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The world is coming to an end. Everyone now showcasing their nudity to the world.
What brand of cloths did Adam and Eve wear ?

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by LewisO: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Who are they? undecided Am sorry i don't just know them.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by 12ema: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lord in Heaven. I pray that my right fore finger doesn't fall off for clicking this, Amen.
Lord in Heaven. I pray that my right fore finger doesn't fall off for clicking this, Amen.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
ellahzy:
So because u and ur husband bath together, we nor go hear word aqain?

This is Simply Trashy sad sad sad

Mtchewwwww....NONSENSE ND TOMATOES.

May your years be beautiful as that romance ground & may you n't miss it with this your bad belly attitudoria act,.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by tociano009(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Can this bring buhari certificate
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by LewisO: 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Atlantian:
What brand of cloths did Adam and Eve wear ?
I bet u, he never give u right answer to that. grin Nice question.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by litetias(m): 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Didn't know it was such a big deal to own a bath tub.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by pat077: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Every body wan belong.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by dude99(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigerian police be like"it is an offense to bath with your husband......you are under ARREST"!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by ladyabadi(f): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
What is the essence of the publicity.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Bestglo(f): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
I don't even know them & i dont care
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by PrettySpicey(f): 2:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nothing is private anymore. What a generation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding / Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.