Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub (55645 Views)

Uche Jombo And Her Husband Pictured With 2face Idibia / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pictured With Their Kids In New Beautiful Photos. / Mimi Orjiekwe And Charles-Billion's Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by chinwe11: 2:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
Trashiest of photos
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Mylana87(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Shiooo..... Useless people
Share ur sex moment nw
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by veraiyke(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Y show us der intimate affairs. Dz how it begins
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
englishmart:
Adam and Eve were oblivious of their unclothedness until they ate the wrong fruit!
If unclothedness was encouraging, they wouldn't have covered themselves on discovering they were n.aked
Stop misquoting me, please.
I was talking about our forefathers not Adam and Eve.
Thanks
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by fairheven: 2:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The world is coming to an end. Everyone now showcasing their nudity to the world.

My bro,recently it just occured to me that social media world is all about..
1.show-off ...pple spending money they don't have,buying tins they don't necessarily need,to impress a ppl they don't know from Adam
2.EGO..mostly motivated by selfish desires,y shud post your latest pictures on social media,whu cares?you bought a new car,so wat
3.self-arngrandizement..pple craving for tins,wen finally gotten,they don't go on their knees to thank God wu gave them life,first off,an tins in life,but they wud rather post it on social media an boast all day long

4.pride:the root of all this stems from pride..that (wat I call tiger generator generation).".I beta pass my neighbor" mentality.
I have decided to deativate my accounts on social media an see how my life turns out,after all I had a life before the advent of Social media mennia buzz
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by DavidHunds(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why would someone do this for crying out loud! It's their personal life
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by macof(m): 2:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
The world is coming to an end. Everyone now showcasing their nudity to the world.
na today? Abeg say something else
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Neplusultra(f): 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Omg!! See her face witout makeup undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by holyokoto(m): 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
I dont Give a Damn!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Aprime:

He's using religion to Judge them so I'm going biblically. Tracing back 6000yrs will take you to the realms of Eden.

ok
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by experimentist: 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kerewa, kerewa, kerewawa grin
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
The world is coming to an end. Everyone now showcasing their Unclothedness to the world.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by SHOCK7(m): 4:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
Creamish:
Nice... smiley
whatz really nice about it?
Creamish:
Nice... smiley
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Creamish(f): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
SHOCK7:

D way iv interpreted the pic a.k.a my opinion of the pic is nice... smiley
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
...just passing.....
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by ellahzy(f): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
nacosprof:
May your years be beautiful as that romance ground & may you n't miss it with this your bad belly attitudoria act,.

Mr Daniel, must u quote me?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Misogynist2014(m): 5:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
FrancisTony:

Keep deceiving yourself with western religion.

The world didn't come to an end when our grandfathers and mothers walked around naked. Smh
According to science, sun will expend all its energy one day and the whole earth will surely perish. Bible or not, religion or not, the earth is surely coming to an end. smiley
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Misogynist2014:
According to science, sun will expend all its energy one day and the whole earth will surely perish. Bible or not, religion or not, the earth is surely coming to an end. smiley
I don't care!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Yucee55(m): 6:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
People showing us what they should hide from us. Nothing is Private anymore. Why can't We Keep Privates private?
May be it is better to go back to the days of Adam and Eve...unclothedness! That's the original purpose of God for Man. Mchew angry
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
am disappointed in the woman for doing this despite. being married and even more disappointed in the husband for allowing this show of shame..Can this man command. respect from his wife at all??
Rubbish all in d name of fun

If she went to the beach we would see more skin! As these were publicity shots she may well have been wearing a bathing suit beneath the bubbles and towels. Most of the immorality here is in the MINDS OF THE VIEWERS!
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pleaaaseee, its not like these people are naked. People show more skin at beaches and pool sides. These are just pictures of a couple having a nice valentine celebration.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by wordcat(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abduletudaye:
*spreads mat*

This land is not for sale angry

And beware of my son Kamoru, Omo ale jati jati cheesy

After I don paid ur son Kamoru abi?

Oga, u no quick put the sign o.

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Some people just dnt know when to draw the line on social media... yes she's in d bath tub with her man, so what! sad angry

Not like I know her anyway undecided
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by pappizeezu: 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
I see all dis as foolishness....
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by Abduletudaye(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
wordcat:

After I don paid ur son Kamoru abi?

Oga, u no quick put the sign o.

Haaa...OYO is your case ooo..
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by godwinony(m): 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
is there no more thing private anymore?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by sucezTP(f): 9:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
MZdamola:
I honestly don't know them

Me too.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by wordcat(m): 9:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Abduletudaye:

Haaa...OYO is your case ooo..

For where??

Na Oba of Benin Kingdom go settle this one!

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe And Husband Pictured Bathing Together In A Bathtub by sexyjennik(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
demelza:
Who dem be? undecided
Dem be celebrities grin actress wife and actor/director husband smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo Smokes In Nude Birthday Photoshoot / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.