Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80719 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
cyril83:

Did i say anything against richard ? I only repeated what i told him when he was being pessimistic.

One thing i believe is, whatever you do, you can't satisfy all and it is now left for richard to play maturity but instead, he also followed their ways.

Don't fall for his cheap lie, this guy is a fraud and i think i will have to report him to appropriate authourities. Predictions are free, i don't know why he has to charge so high for 50-50 games. This is unbearable. One of his victims was seriously attacking him last night and all he could do was to curse that dude.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
almajiri101:

You are nothing but a mere braggart
LOOL yh the OP brags a lot, this one too na true.
*runs out of thread*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by cyril83(m): 4:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Battery1:

Look at dis one. Did richard tel u he has a whatsapp group? He never created any whatsapp group and he never posts his games there cus all d pple in dat group are silly and jealous pple includin u, u are d greatest of all d silly pple there and one idi.ot again dat answers donbaba or wateva. I just pity anybody that wi join dat whatsapp group. U pple shld be aware, Richard doesn't have any whatsapp group, check his post and u wil see where he said so. He has a broascast list and wen u add him, he will add u in his broadcast list and send u free games and also tells u abt d ones he gives out for sale which he doesn't force anybody to apply. So shut up there. This is exactly wat they are doin in that silly group, attackin richard cus he doesn't post games there for free.

What was he doing there when he has nothing to do with the group because i could remember he posted price list and some instructions on that same group.

I have nothing against him aside his character and i told him.... He should pls work on his customer care.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by raphrinco: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
LIFE IS ALL ABOUT PATIENCE,I HAD NEVER WON WITH RICHARD6 ODDS BUT I HOPE BY HIS GRACE I WILL WIN SOON!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Ebubeslym(m): 5:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
I posted Richard's free game for today on the whatsapp group for people to benefit also.......

And Richard swore not to send free Games to me again.

my conclusion is that Richard is not what he claims to be......
he is just another Nigerian seeking for means to make money by convincing lazy dudes to pay him for what they can easily get off the internet themselves.

5 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ebubeslym:
I posted Richard's free game for today on the whatsapp group for people to benefit also.......

he is just another Nigerian seeking for means to make money by convincing lazy dudes to pay him for what they can easily get off the internet themselves.

What does even mean by free games, this dude needs to be here for some questioning. Seun osewa needs to intervene in this matter coz someone can't just be using this forum to rip off gullible minds.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Franca2(f): 5:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ebubeslym:

My dear I tink I got it rite here and I also tink u are at fault tho u may nt admit it. If richard gave u games for free and he is in same group and did not post his games in dat group bt u posted it, I tink u are @fault. Its his games and he has d rite to post and nt to post where he likes. Maybe he has a reason for nt postin it dat group. Let's us stop all dese jealousness bikonu, richard sometimes sounds harsh to me even as a girl if ask him for paid games for free after he mst hv given me games for free. That someone uses his brains and forecast games, gives out some for free for dose who dnt have money and places higher odds for sale for those who feel they have money to buy is not a crime, so why all dese?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
If I were Richard, I won't even give out free games even that 2 - 3 odds he gives out free. All my games I forecast wit my head wil be for sale even it its 1odd.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
almajiri101:

What does even mean by free games, this dude needs to be here for some questioning. Seun osewa needs to intervene in this matter coz someone can't just be using this forum to rip off gullible minds.

Close dat ur mouth! Free games are the one he gives his fans for free. Paid games are d ones he places for anybody who wished to pay and hv to pay...its normally big odds. I buy ans win, so keep quiet. Those pple dat use their headand write book and sale, is it not same tin? Is he d only one who has placed games for pple to pay and have it after givin dem free games? He is even better cus he gives free games and his games produce 80 - 100% green. Forecaste urs and sale and pple wil buy if it delivers or shut up!
One tin on nairaland is wen someone has supporters, they wil say he is same person talkin. Naija and jealousness.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by dsleekman(m): 6:18pm On Mar 04, 2015
My oga at the top,

Pls pardon me ooo. I didnt mean to offend you. (i.e. mean our conversation on watsapp).

I was too much in haste when i read ur msg

Once again pardon me

1 LOVE BRO
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 6:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Naija too dey spoil tins with dia jealousness and envy. Dis favour dis dude is doin here is actually eatin some pple up. I dnt see anytin wrong in someone givin games for free and says higher odd is for sale. If na jealousness, make una stp am!
Carry go Sir Richard
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kenny1795(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Frm reading dz thread, ave found out dat d sole problem of nigerian youths tday z d ability to read...
Una wey d complain whatsapp group scamming, didnt u c where he denied having anything to do wit a group? And 4 d guy dt posted his free games on watsapp, hw will u feel if u found ur work n sweat being adulterated witout ur permission
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by chrissy3(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Its funny how people bliv one is perfect in prediction and I bet no one on earth can predict both chelsea draw and baca lose in one weekend .The only way to eat this bookies big time is to use big sum atleast 5k and select 3odds from Friday to Saturday .this wud be bayerm Madrid chelsea baca juve and like 3over 1.5goals games from Dutch jupiler league and you would get 20k .its not so difficult and the only tin that makes peeps lose is trying to win all d money in the world in one day .in the weekend even a new bee can get 3odd that's safe only if its a day where shocks happen which is once in a while.biggest tip ,when betting place on big teams at home to win and if away play over 1.5goals and if they are playing a team like 8th place on the table ,play over 1.5 goals or win either half.God bless yall
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
First and Foremost I will like to clear the air concerning the whatsapp group,I was the one dat created the group not Richard,although I did add him to dat group,had a low ba3 yesterday night so I didn't know what happened dere
Concerning the guy dat posted Richard free game in that group today the total odd was 1.63 do you people really cal dat an odd. I really dnt know what Richard is upto,but I really wanna imploy those dat claim to have paid for his game yesterday to stop paying please,
You ask yourself how come dis guy claims to have odd and wanna sell it,how sure is he please not like he foresees the matches b4 dey all start.
Also if he wnt be posting in dat group it's fine he can fvck off for all I care,for the remaining members of the group,let's come together with ou different forecast,interact and see our self winning not relying on some fake ass nikka.thanks

Pls nobody should quote me

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lamispaco:
First and Foremost I will like to clear the air concerning the whatsapp group,I was the one dat created the group not Richard,although I did add him to dat group,had a low ba3 yesterday night so I didn't know what happened dere
Concerning the guy dat posted Richard free game in that group today the total odd was 1.63 do you people really cal dat an odd. I really dnt know what Richard is upto,but I really wanna imploy those dat claim to have paid for his game yesterday to stop paying please,
You ask yourself how come dis guy claims to have odd and wanna sell it,how sure is he please not like he foresees the matches b4 dey all start.
Also if he wnt be posting in dat group it's fine he can fvck off for all I care,for the remaining members of the group,let's come together with ou different forecast,interact and see our self winning not relying on some fake ass nikka.thanks
Pls nobody should quote me

I had to quote u cus I also got d games he sent to all his fans for free which is 2.5 and not 1.63. U pple hv really forgotten d original msg of this thread u guys are spoilin due to jealousness. He initially said u shldnt be greedy on betting, he said if u can be bettin 2 to 2.3 odd with small amount of money, that before u know it, u will build up ur betting capital and he also said he will be givin 2 odd for free and anyone who wishes to hv bigger odd shld pay and have it. What crime has he committed and where has he wronged any of u apart from d fact dat he said nobody shld post his games anyhow in any group or online..is it not his games? Look at ur silly statement...obviously shows u are envy and jealous of d guy's famous and ppularity and is eatin u up. Am sure Richard is seein all these things here and he jst ignores u pple cus there are tins someone doesn't waste his time on like respondin to silly pple like u. His fans will respond u jst like I hv done and we are ready for every tin u wil bring up!

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by scotweezy(m): 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Gosh! Why are people like dis nah? undecided Did he force you to pay for anything?
If u're the patience and non-greedy type you will surely make profit if you patronise this guy(Richard6) also you have to put in mind one of the most important thing about betting, which is that its never 100% sure, its all about taking calculated risk.
My own is that, I'm a proof of the FACT that this guy(Richard6) delivers.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Emerson8:

I had to quote u cus I also got d games he sent to all his fans for free which is 2.5 and not 1.63. U pple hv really forgotten d original msg of this thread u guys are spoilin due to jealousness. He initially said u shldnt be greedy on betting, he said if u can be bettin 2 to 2.3 odd with small amount of money, that before u know it, u will build up ur betting capital and he also said he will be givin 2 odd for free and anyone who wishes to hv bigger odd shld pay and have it. What crime has he committed and where has he wronged any of u apart from d fact dat he said nobody shld post his games anyhow in any group or online..is it not his games? Look at ur silly statement...obviously shows u are envy and jealous of d guy's famous and ppularity and is eatin u up. Am sure Richard is seein all these things here and he jst ignores u pple cus there are tins someone doesn't waste his time on like respondin to silly pple like u. His fans will respond u jst like I hv done and we are ready for every tin u wil bring up!

Whts the difference between 1.63 and 2.05, somebody on that whtsap group drop like 7 odds yesterday and the game is still on, wil be over 2nite, besides you guyz shud stop using word jealous, jealous of who ?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 8:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
almajiri101:

Whts the difference between 1.63 and 2.05, somebody on that whtsap group drop like 7 odds yesterday and the game is still on, wil be over 2nite, besides you guyz shud stop using word jealous, jealous of who ?

SHUT UP MR MAN! What's ur problem? Has richard ever said anytin abt u pple? Why are u pple feelin dis way abt dis famous dude? Haa! Nawa o!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Emerson8:

Whts the difference between 1.63 and 2.05, somebody on that whtsap group drop like 7 odds yesterday and one other guy also drop 16 odds those games are still on, wil be over 2nite, besides you guyz shud stop using word jealous, jealous of who ?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Battery1:

SHUT UP MR MAN! What's ur problem? Has richard ever said anytin abt u pple? Why are u pple feelin dis way abt dis famous dude? Haa! Nawa o!

Famous you said, he's a fraud and greedy guy.

My problem with him is that he goes arnd forming octopus wit uncertain 2 odds while some dudes are dropping 16 odds banker for free.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 8:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
Battery1:

I wonder o! my brother!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 9:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

U are an ANIMAL and real ANIMAL indeed. Someone who gave me games yesterday for free and I won...go and sleep!
U are pathetic and ur type dies early due to hypertension.

Show it to the world.. Mr gullible.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Emerson8:

do u have use insultive words b4 you pass ur message to me,mind you I dnt even have a reason to be jealous,so am seriously not bothered,please respect yourself and stop insulting me
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by overdrive(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
almajiri101:

Famous you said, he's a fraud and greedy guy.

My problem with him is that he goes arnd forming octopus wit uncertain 2 odds while some dudes are dropping 16 odds banker for free.

kindly direct me to the giver of the 16odd banker.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by gmaribel(m): 9:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
overdrive:

kindly direct me to the giver of the 16odd banker.
grin grin
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by overdrive(m): 9:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
gmaribel:
grin grin

why shinning ur teeth u no need am??
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Onyeka32(m): 10:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
Today own done enter, Richard thanks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Dank1u(m): 10:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Richards thanks, the free Games u sent to me pass with flying colours, though Arsenal first gave me heart attach. U r still the best
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by scotweezy(m): 10:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Today's free game on point wink
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by sportbetting86(m): 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Change your history today and be Rich

I make money on this site every time ON MERRYBET, because they are the Fastest Paying Online Sport Betting Company In Nigeria Today. don't watch football for fun make money out if play with little money and make big money.....Lot of people are making money on this site every time there football try the site and see what is happening there.

Challenge your friends to a bet. Invite friends to bet challenge or simply watch and predict match scores to win triple of your stake

Click here to register now and make sure you fund your account and a trier will convince you
http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate223151

And you can also become your own Boss too as an Agent with Merry Bet By Following the Above Link

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
These were Richard's free games today for his fans and it all entered.

1. England Premier League:
West Ham - Chelsea (Give Chelsea 1 goal i.e Handicap 0:1)

2. England Premier league:
QPR - Arsenal (Over 1.5 goals)

3. England Championship:
Birmingham - Blackpool (Away team cleansheet - NO i.e Birmingham to score)

4. South Africa Premier League:
Kaizer chiefs - Ajax cape town (Away team cleansheet - NO i.e Kaizer Chiefs to score)

5. Germany - DFB Pokal:
RB Leipzig - Wolfsburg (Over 1.5 goals)

F.uck Haters, we love it steady and slow with Sir Richard, we don't need greedy people! Thanks Richard for d winning again today!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (55)

How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.