Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80874 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by j0rdannkyle: 9:08am On Mar 05, 2015
Richard6:
DISCLAIMER:

Please those of you asking me about a whatsapp group on betting, kindly be informed that I have never created any whatsapp group and if there is any whatsapp group for betting, its not mine. I send my free games and general information or any news to my fans on whatsapp via broadcast list, so those of you that are dropping your number here, you are doing so at own risk. If you want to be in my whatsapp list, all you need to do is add me on whatsapp, send me message and I will store your number and add you to my list for tips and updates. My reason for not creating whatsapp group yet for over 500 fans I already have so far is because many people will start posting different games in the group and this will cause some confusions to some people and they won't know which games to pick or bet on.

Then what about the fans here?? There can't be any confussion whatever tips u release will bear ur moniker so, if its not by richard6, its obviously not from Richard6.
And, no offense but, why? Do we always get to see the success story, and the praises, when we do not get to c the tips? Really, if you're not gonna give the tips here, why celebrate here...why not on your broadcast list? Anyway, no offence just an observation.
Ps. Great job

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by crest2j(m): 9:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Richard6 tnx alot kip d good work going. Is only God dat can reward u for wat r doing for here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 9:42am On Mar 05, 2015
j0rdannkyle:

Then what about the fans here?? There can't be any confussion whatever tips u release will bear ur moniker so, if its not by richard6, its obviously not from Richard6.
And, no offense but, why? Do we always get to see the success story, and the praises, when we do not get to c the tips? Really, if you're not gonna give the tips here, why celebrate here...why not on your broadcast list? Anyway, no offence just an observation.
Ps. Great job

U have no point! Don't spoil our mood and celebration, if u didn't get the tips, blame urself and live with it.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kinsila: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2015
mr Richard thank you very much,am a witness I can testify all the free games are on point you are a blessing

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Fairboy(m): 9:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Sir Richard, I must commend you, your match prediction analysis are just TRUE. You are the BOMB

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 9:52am On Mar 05, 2015
Almajiri, Cyril, ebube and co, we knw dat u guys were by d corner ysyday doin some incantation for Richard's games not to click so we his fans wil feel disappointed but God power pass una power million times and u can't stop d majority frm smillin, God is wit Richard. D day I met Richard in lagos, I knew dat dude has a lot to offer d ppulation and human kind. U guys wld hv been drailin dis thread by nw if Richard's games didn't enter but God pass una! I hope u guys hvnt not hung urself in ur rooms or in d forest.

Sai Richard! All the way!

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Zaha(m): 10:11am On Mar 05, 2015
lacum:
i dont know what u guys are saying. I added mr Richard on monday dis week to send me free games and he sent d first one on tuesday all entered. He sent again on wednesday ie yesterday all entered. He has no group and he said it. D only problem is dat d free games have small odd and for people playing with small amount is not ok but mr Richard is trying lets say d truth and shame d devil. I won tru him fnr d first time in my life and i will go for d paid game when i am ready. Thank you again mr Rich
pls abeg send me oga richard whatapp num so dat he can add me to his broadcastlist
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by raphrinco: 10:16am On Mar 05, 2015
Nice one there, Oga Richard remain Blessed .I had been a great punter before I met you here, so am gonna be better with your great skills. Life is all about patience and being positive+ hard work .I even go to Church with my modern to pray over it,no be small thing ooo,because Richard or not,the truth is that #GOD WIN#

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by overdrive(m): 10:31am On Mar 05, 2015
Zaha:
pls abeg send me oga richard whatapp num so dat he can add me to his broadcastlist

make money thru this link
https://www./Odds/registration/affiliate356320

register thru that link and I send d number: deal?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 05, 2015
Zaha:

Check the first page of the thread.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
Zaha:
Check the original post, his no is there.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by gbopemi: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hello all,

As far as I am concerned.Richard is the man o..the odds for the free games are small but there is something called money management,with 2points odd, u double ur money..so if u stake 1k, u get 2k and so on..e easy to get money ?

Pls if u cant afford the paid games, stick to the free ones and build ur capital(thats d aim of this thread in d first place)

All these haters should just pls find somewhere to sit

And its wrong to use someone's work elsewhere without due consultation.
By the way Richard, we dey ur back gidigba..we are expecting the free tips for today on WHATSAPP

If you need free tips, add the man on whatsapp, SHIKENA..
#RICHARDFORLIFE#JOINTHEWINNINGTEAMTODAY#
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by willieguy: 12:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
boss of the bosses this is 08126167690... I must commend your great effort sir and thanks for always coming to our rescue, You are the GREAT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Words To My Fans!

We thank God so far for giving us straight winnings for some days now, its not by our power, its by his grace and we hope in him to give us greener days ahead. Thank you also for your appreciative words here and on whatsapp and support, thanks also for understanding that am an imperfect human being and sticking with me even on bad days. Always back up my tips with prayer so that God's will always be done because man proposes and God disposes, betting is not a sin, its a game of winning or losing but in anyway, never give up or bet more than what you cant afford to forfeit to forget if you lose. Never borrow to bet, never bet with your school fees, never bet with money that will bring you doom if you lose or money you can use for something more important or something emergency. Remember the original message and purpose this thread, I wont release games today, lets take it slow and steady to avoid losing what you have won. My next free games will be weekend games and I know they will produce green, as usual its gona be from 2.5 - 3 odd. Dont try to win big at once, little by little and you will have enough money in bet account. Meanwhile, if you need bigger odd as usual, feel free to request for it on whatsapp by adding me via 08023960959 for procedures and details.

I care!

12 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Richard6:
Words To My Fans!

We thank God so far for giving us straight winnings for some days now, its not by our power, its by his grace and we hope in him to give us greener days ahead. Thank you also for your appreciative words here and on whatsapp and support, thanks also for understanding that am an imperfect human being and sticking with me even on bad days. Always back up my tips with prayer so that God's will always be done because man proposes and God disposes, betting is not a sin, its a game of winning or losing but in anyway, never give up or bet more than what you cant afford to forfeit to forget if you lose. Never borrow to bet, never bet with your school fees, never bet with money that will bring you doom if you lose or money you can use for something more important or something emergency. Remember the original message and purpose this thread, I wont release games today, lets take it slow and steady to avoid losing what you have won. My next free games will be weekend games and I know they will produce green, as usual its gona be from 2.5 - 3 odd. Dont try to win big at once, little by little and you will have enough money in bet account. Meanwhile, if you need bigger odd as usual, feel free to request for it on whatsapp by adding me via 08023960959 for procedures and details.

I care!

Thanks BOSS!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
@Richard6...great words...

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2015
Richard na my oga! My bet acct is not breathing and lookin healthy cus of u. Await for ur picks tomorrow.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by spanzed(m): 7:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Thanks richard I'm a testimony to the authenticity of ur picks...Weldone bro
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bharkarh(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
I call him sir Richard cos he's simply the best
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2015
bharkarh:
I call him sir Richard cos he's simply the best
Thanks

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Stevechigo: 12:02am On Mar 06, 2015
Richard is just too damm good.thumbs up brother.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Sir Richard, I hv really told a lot of pple hw u helped meand hw u help pple win, dnt forget me dis weekend Oga!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Ebubeslym(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Mr Richard,
I now understand why you don't like exposing your tips to all and sundry.
All eyes are on you.

I am sorry for pasting your games on the whatsapp group without your consent.
pardon me.

Shalom.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Moz22: 2:01am On Mar 06, 2015
I have forgiven u on his behalf
Ebubeslym:
Mr Richard,
I now understand why you don't like exposing your tips to all and sundry.
All eyes are on you.

I am sorry for pasting your games on the whatsapp group without your consent.
pardon me.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by gbobgboogu: 4:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Sir richard, I sent u a message on watsapp, pls don't for ur boi in ur picks kingdom dis weekend.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by davidoisamoje: 7:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Am getting back my magic Thank you God
This is for 5-03-15
MY TIPS FOR YESTERDAY

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2015
I want you people to understandd that I bear no grudges for anybdy over all the negative words by few people, its normal. The reason why I dnt respnd to negatives words here sometimes is because everybody has the right to exercise his constitutional and natural right to speech and sometimes some people speak for different reasons ranging from ignorant, anger, frustration, disatisfaction, jealousness, etc.

ANGER:
Some betting agents are every where including nairaland and they may come here and speak out of anger to discurage people from using my picks by saying negative things that they dont win or that paid me for tips and it failed and I refused to refund them just to discourage people because activities of people like us bring bad business to them and they are not happy. I have gotten threatened many times from different people to stop realeasing free games for my fans but I laugh and ignore them because I wont stop.

FRUSTRATION & IGNORANT:
Betting has frustrated a lot of people due to constant loss and the only way they fee they can feel better is by attacking someone who has done nothing to them and this is ignorant.

DISATISFACTION & GREEDY:
Someone may really subcribe for games and unluckily, one may cut it and they feel disatisfied and can unleash all sorts of negative words. Some will get free games from you and stil demand for paid games for free and when I refuse, they feel disatisfied and that is greedy.

JEALOUSNESS:
One thing with Nigerians is once someone starts up something and it seems to favour the person, many people will start doing same thing to be like you without trying to find out if thats your destiny. I have seen many posts recently here on nairaland created by people after when they saw my own, they stil use my games to feed their posts and when they dont get fans as planeed, they will start throwing negative words to tarnish the other person's image so that people will join his or her own. Sometimes, they will accuse you wrongly and of incompetency and so on. All these are signs of jealousness.

But in all these, we will always move on and have greener days!

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 8:39am On Mar 06, 2015
BAWSElady:
@Richard6...great words...

BAWSElady so u self waka reach here? Ur legs long oh! wink
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Krak(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Richard6:
I want you people to understandd that I bear no grudges for anybdy over all the negative words by few people, its normal. The reason why I dnt respnd to negatives words here sometimes is because everybody has the right to exercise his constitutional and natural right to speech and sometimes some people speak for different reasons ranging from ignorant, anger, frustration, disatisfaction, jealousness, etc.

ANGER:
Some betting agents are every where including nairaland and they may come here and speak out of anger to discurage people from using my picks by saying negative things that they dont win or that paid me for tips and it failed and I refused to refund them just to discourage people because activities of people like us bring bad business to them and they are not happy. I have gotten threatened many times from different people to stop realeasing free games for my fans but I laugh and ignore them because I wont stop.

FRUSTRATION & IGNORANT:
Betting has frustrated a lot of people due to constant loss and the only way they fee they can feel better is by attacking someone who has done nothing to them and this is ignorant.

DISATISFACTION & GREEDY:
Someone may really subcribe for games and unluckily, one may cut it and they feel disatisfied and can unleash all sorts of negative words. Some will get free games from you and stil demand for paid games for free and when I refuse, they feel disatisfied and that is greedy.

JEALOUSNESS:
One thing with Nigerians is once someone starts up something and it seems to favour the person, many people will start doing same thing to be like you without trying to find out if thats your destiny. I have seen many posts recently here on nairaland created by people after when they saw my own, they stil use my games to feed their posts and they dont get fans as planeed, they will start throwing negative words to tarnish the other person's image so that people will join his or her own. Sometimes, they will accuse you wrongly and incompetency and so on. All these are signs of jealousness.

But in all these, we will always move and have greener days!

You always say you bear no grudge against nobody but you removed my number from your list. In as much as I admire you, Chairman you sometimes behave like a woman scorned.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2015
infobiz9ja:

BAWSElady so u self waka reach here? Ur legs long oh! wink

Lol...
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Fairboy(m): 9:04am On Mar 06, 2015
Mr. Richard,

My Oga Boss, I must commend you, all the football forecasts that you gave all came to pass as your rightly predicted. I am quite impressed, l must say, Jehovah God shall surely keep you alive for many years to come
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by playercirle: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Richard...just need a total odd of 3.5 bro..playing big dis weekend

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (55)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Banks Change Their Names; Sterling Splits Into 2 / Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.