Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80731 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mister Richard, refund my money for your own goodness sake....
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by willijot(m): 2:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
pls I will like to be added to d whatsspp group
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Ni2more(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Prediction for 2moro's matches plssss!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Richard6 (umeh Richard) da old_school_free_style scammer of this century....remember obinoscopy gave u a week which ends tomorrow and of which you are yet to refund back the 8k I deposited into your first bank account on 06-03-2015 with teller ID TN014957....mister umeh go transfer my money to the account number I gave u o, and stop being freestyle scammer!..
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
What title be fit this ooo
#justproveyouaren'tascammer ......

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
I stand to be corrected...
Where did I call u thief in my above statement? Mister?

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
This life sha!! What wil it profit a man to be too smart to himself.. I pity your career. Your owe me mister Richard and u still proving smart with me..oga o
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by potency: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some pple are so childish, why showin us dese rubbish here? Wen u did ur private biz with richard, did u tel us here? Pls stop drailin dis thread!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
potency:
Some pple are so childish, why showin us dese rubbish here? Wen u did ur private biz with richard, did u tel us here? Pls stop drailin dis thread!
tell me? What private biz did u do? You must be d child here mister..this is Richard6 thread, and there's every right to post here his ilegal dealing with clients and stop being bias mister
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Kolade354(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
With this proof i hereby order obinoscopy to shut down this thread, it is obvious richard6 is a scammer.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Kolade354:
With this proof i hereby order obinoscopy to shut down this thread, it is obvious richard6 is a scammer.
thanks my brother! I dare him to show/prove he's not a scammer..........#peace
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Dank1u(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamgbalaot:
Richard6 (umeh Richard) da old_school_free_style scammer of this century....remember obinoscopy gave u a week which ends tomorrow and of which you are yet to refund back the 8k I deposited into your first bank account on 06-03-2015 with teller ID TN014957....mister umeh go transfer my money to the account number I gave u o,and stop being freestyle scammer!..
I honestly think u need to apologized to him, u even remember that the admin gave him a week; why can't u wait for the expiration of the timeline? Do u think that Obinoscopy do not remember that He gave him a week? Nairaland is a faceless thread and if u frustrate the guy he can just decide to ignore u. But Richard is not like that. Thank God for the modify option. Go and edit those stuff u wrote about him and apologize.
G L
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dank1u:

I honestly think u need to apologized to him, u even remember that the admin gave him a week; why can't u wait for the expiration of the timeline? Do u think that Obinoscopy do not remember that He gave him a week? Nairaland is a faceless thread and if u frustrate the guy he can just decide to ignore u. But Richard is not like that. Thank God for the modify option. Go and edit those stuff u wrote about him and apologize.
G L
my brother, I hold no grudges against him..though obinoscopy gave him a week which expires tomorrow...but mister Richard has being a Man whom had Promised me on another platform, obinoscopy a week grace to him is as for him to make up..
To my post, I never insulted him, am only jus trying to persuade him to fulfil his promises part with me..which am out of patient on! As human, which I know himself will have do the worse ... Its simple! Let him just do the refund and all will b well...#peace
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tomorrow is the last day.

@bangbalot...can you please drop his account number and name here? i'm not only interested in getting this thread locked but also put this guy behind bar.

He's a fraudster that needs to be treated.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
potency:

You never tire ? The thread has already been derailed, no more scam, no more biz, tomorrow is the D-day.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamgbalaot:
tell me? What private biz did u do? You must be d child here mister..this is Richard6 thread, and there's every right to post here his ilegal dealing with clients and stop being bias mister

Don't get yourself worked up bro... Potency = Richard
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
almajiri101:

Don't get yourself worked up bro... Potency = Richard
thanks jare baba, I never noticed...
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
almajiri101:
Tomorrow is the last day.

@bangbalot...can you please drop his account number and name here? i'm not only interested in getting this thread locked but also put this guy behind bar.

He's a fraudster that needs to be treated.
bro, don't mind him jare, he thought I will be d loser by not refunding...he has forgotten there are ways of tracking down people like him, with the present high tech...I will just advice/persuade him to make up the refund...except if this name and first bank account number is fake; Umeh Richard' 3064368826 ... #peace
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamgbalaot:
bro, don't mind him jare, he thought I will be d loser by not refunding...he has forgotten there are ways of tracking down people like him, with the present high tech...I will just advice/persuade him to make up the refund...except if this name and first bank account number is fake; Umeh Richard' 3064368826 ... #peace

Correct....thnks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
almajiri101:

Correct....thnks
I await nairaland admin to do the necessary here!!#peace
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by clodd007(m): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2015
have tried to stay away from ds nonsense but it obvious dat richard is wrong and it seems he is broke.....imagine i pay him money and lost d tip .....was very paatient nd what he told me was he would gimme anoda tip to make up it failed he den gave mi anoda one to make up it failed again meaning i lost money three times afta paying 5k instead of honorably refunding d money richard advised i play his free games to build up my capital back so i can av anoda money to pay for paid picks........imagine......i know dey r many like me dat are suffering in silence......umeh richard when u collect money for tips and it failed why cant u refund it instantly since its money u jt collected and shld stilll be wyt u..... so many oda tynz to say bt i wld rest it here u myt av gud intentns at first bt u av failed especially wyt aw u charge and sumtynz respond to ppl .......ds is a transactn if u owe sumone .....pay up dont use a bloody excuse of aw d person responded to u whn u shld av paid up way before we get agitated .......

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 7:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello Good Morning ...
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
The drama continues...kiki grin Shebi una no dey hear word! We talk don't pay for tips anywhere , una say our mouths dey smell!

@Mods
Please, you guys need to do a clean sweep of threads demanding gullible people for money to provide them football betting tips.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
bamgbalaot:
What title be fit this ooo
#justproveyouaren'tascammer ......
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.. THERE IS NO SURE GAME IN BETTING. BLAME YOURSELF FOR PAYING MONEY TO HIM.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ochillary:
JUST TO LET YOU KNOW.. THERE IS NO SURE GAME IN BETTING. BLAME YOURSELF FOR PAYING MONEY TO HIM.
yep! You are right...just only gave it a trail for the tantalising thread tittle...tho, its nothing but its a big shame to him if he can't refund the money on the basis of his thread pledged..am even wondering why he find it so difficult to refund on the basis of the Swt stories he wrote in the first page of his thread, and now claiming he's yet to recovered, if not he's a free style scammer! ...
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Wonderik: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Patience...is d problem with nigerians. I remember wen everybody was sayin thank u sir richard, thnk u Boss, thank u the greatest punter, etc. Jst cus his games failed once and everybody is nw speakin frm d oda side of dia mouth includin dose who neva wished richard well..I hv neva seen any punter who refunds except richard if u can check other pages and see. He once refunded me and dose who cldnt hv patient sarted usin some silly words andd young man closed his door. D question is ..has he refunded b4 or NOT?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
bamgbalaot:
yep! You are right...just only gave it a trail for the tantalising thread tittle...tho, its nothing but its a big shame to him if he can't refund the money on the basis of his thread pledged..am even wondering why he find it so difficult to refund on the basis of the Swt stories he wrote in the first page of his thread, and now claiming he's yet to recovered, if not he's a free style scammer! ...
If I were richard, u won't even see a kobo!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Odirah:
Patience...is d problem with nigerians. I remember wen everybody was sayin thank u sir richard, thnk u Boss, thank u the greatest punter, etc. Jst cus his games failed once and everybody is nw speakin frm d oda side of dia mouth includin dose who neva wished richard well..I hv neva seen any punter who refunds except richard if u can check other pages and see. He once refunded me and dose who cldnt hv patient sarted usin some silly words andd young man closed his door. D question is ..has he refunded b4 or NOT?
did u check your lines well mister? U can't wake and be in defend of Richard, let him wake himself and defend...he stated himself to refund, so that shouldn't be a headache to you. Its glaring even to a layman..assumed he never stated no one will comes here and be accusing him...and to the part of you stating that , its only Richard(**punter**) you've seen refunding(based on because he's your small god). There are numerous cool advance prediction site out there that refund, so stop repeating the statement..me personally, depositing to his account for the games, its no reasons than the pledges he made himself, which if he fails to abide by, there's every reason to sue, withhold, ...not to even talk of the gods .. So advice your chief to refund as he pledge to all due clients......#peace
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
Odirah:

that's why I called him a free style scammer, a man must be a man and not being smart on an excuse as u stated mister....

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 6:07am On Mar 27, 2015
Odirah:

You are richard and you will find yourself where you wouldn't like very soon. Besides why did obinoscopy lift ban on this moniker ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (55)

How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.