Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80881 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by killemall: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Richard6:
Sunday's free games. Select wisely.

England:
1. Liverpool - Manchester Uinited (Over 1.5 goals)

Spain:
2. Villarreal - Sevilla (Handicap 1:0)

3. Barca - Maddrid (Barca to win)

4. Spain Segunda:
Sporting Gijon - Recreative (Gijon to win)

Germany:
5. Mainz - Wolfsburg (Handicap 0:1)

Italy:
6. Empoli - Sassuolo (Sassuolo/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Empoli to score)

7. Juventus - Genoa (Over 1.5 goals)

8. Lazio - Hellas (Lazio to win)

9. Udinese -Firentina (Handicap 0:1)

France:
10. Stade Reims - Monaco (Handicap 0:1)

Netherland:
11. Zwolle - Excelssior (Excelsior/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Zwolle to score)

12. Ajax - ADO Den (Over 1.5 goals)

Good luck!
1, 2, 3, 6, 12 on red alert.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2015
killemall:

1, 2, 3, 6, 12 on red alert.
u mean d game no sure abi?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kagari: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Ajiswaggs:
u mean d game no sure abi?
A good punter can neva go for straight win for either clubs. You either go for anybody wins or over 1.5 same for mancity and liverpool. Then sevilla either wins or draws. I dont know for the last one
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Dank1u(m): 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
kagari:

A good punter can neva go for straight win for either clubs. You either go for anybody wins or over 1.5 same for mancity and liverpool. Then sevilla either wins or draws. I dont know for the last one
A good punter knows a win when He sees 1. I love the fact that u highlighted some games. We would like u to also highlight u own personally prediction on those games. So we can be able to evaluate u or Richard who's to follow. Thanks good Punter.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Dank1u(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
almajiri101:

That makes you a poster not a punter. A poster post games for people to pick and a punter predict games for people to play.

NB: Nobody should pay this dude dime for picks.
Almajiri u didn't go to church?
Anyways what Richard did is simple. He had sure games for sale. U don't expect him to post those paid games here. But to prove his strength he still has to post some games so that me and people like Almajiri that can't afford to pay can have a chance to win. No good thing comes easy, so if u r going for free picks its advisable to do some research b4 playing, that why he advises to bet wisely. GL
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kagari: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dank1u:

A good punter knows a win when He sees 1. I love the fact that u highlighted some games. We would like u to also highlight u own personally prediction on those games. So we can be able to evaluate u or Richard who's to follow. Thanks good Punter.
All are winning games except for those 3. But if you go like i said ur odds would be lower but certain.
I am richards fan though and i have tested the waters with his free games b4 and it worked
But you have to stake with atleast 2k to get reasonable returns. Peace
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almajiri101: 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dank1u:

Almajiri u didn't go to church?
Anyways what Richard did is simple. He had sure games for sale. U don't expect him to post those paid games here. But to prove his strength he still has to post some games so that me and people like Almajiri that can't afford to pay can have a chance to win. No good thing comes easy, so if u r going for free picks its advisable to do some research b4 playing, that why he advises to bet wisely. GL

Paid games ? Lol! See thief.

What's the difference btw your free and paid games ? Always come out red.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2015
Richard6:
Sunday's free games. Select wisely.

England:
1. Liverpool - Manchester Uinited (Over 1.5 goals)

Spain:
2. Villarreal - Sevilla (Handicap 1:0)

3. Barca - Maddrid (Barca to win)

4. Spain Segunda:
Sporting Gijon - Recreative (Gijon to win)

Germany:
5. Mainz - Wolfsburg (Handicap 0:1)

Italy:
6. Empoli - Sassuolo (Sassuolo/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Empoli to score)

7. Juventus - Genoa (Over 1.5 goals)

8. Lazio - Hellas (Lazio to win)

9. Udinese -Firentina (Handicap 0:1)

France:
10. Stade Reims - Monaco (Handicap 0:1)

Netherland:
11. Zwolle - Excelssior (Excelsior/Away team cleansheet - NO. i.e Zwolle to score)

12. Ajax - ADO Den (Over 1.5 goals)

Good luck!
Casted as usual.
When r you going to prove me wrong by predicting full green ? Best punter indeed.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Hardheolar(m): 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
bishop4APC:

Casted as usual.
When r you going to prove me wrong by predicting full green ? Best punter indeed.
u re to work on the free picks bro. Most u be spoon fed. Hian.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Wonderik: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by virus04(m): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Mister Umeh(Richard), refund my money...............
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by virus04(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
bamgbalaot:
Mister Umeh(Richard), refund my money...............
hehehehe d money don go
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pple comin here to make noise...do we really care Hot thread..keep growin. I hail Sir Richard! D moment richard releases games, jobless clowns wil be busy all tru d day checkin live scores only to report here in d nite wit trash...pple havin restless days since 1885BC cus of richard.,developin hbp for themselves.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by uhri(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Today's game was a success , tomorrow's game now available

https://www.nairaland.com/2209947/bankers-day
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mrprince3: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Dank1u:

Thanks for dropping those site, Nairaland its also included. Cos it gave me the opportunity of meeting Richard. Betting its gambling, risk is always involve. Not everyone that has the time and effort to go through all that Research b4 punting. That why we depend on mostly on Richard. I won't lie to u, I have lost with him today included, but he has also help me allot, even in getting to understand punting. I will plead with u to open another thread, and post some of ur games b4 playing so I can get to celebrate winning 35k with u. Thanks G L with ur last pick. And pls 200 recharge card when u win
finnaly NAPOLI miraculously gave me my winning tonight with their 89th minute equalizer hence i choose to either win or draw. meanwhile, i 'm not a punter so no need to create a different thread coz i dont drop games. i 'm not here to compete with RICHARD but only trying to let gullible folks in here to understand that they can also do better on their own without paying for tips. thats the more reason i droped those sites to aid some of us in picking games. lastly try and sacrifice atleast 1 hour in a day or less to do your forcast. so drop your number right away to get the 200 recharge you requested.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kagari: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2015
Punting its all about studying present form and past records. I went 4 20 games to today, but bayern failed to deliver, nobody could have predicted that match b4 today. So its a give or take but if you wanna collect money, dont eva tell me to choose wisely, cuz dat becomes void

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by mrprince3: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2015
kagari:
Punting its all about studying present form and past records. I went 4 20 games to today, but bayern failed to deliver, nobody could have predicted that match b4 today. So its a give or take but if you wanna collect money, dont eva tell me to choose wisely, cuz dat becomes void
best bet for bayern would have been btts but i delibrately avoid including it in my ticket. between, 20 games is way too much! at most 8 combos is less risky !
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by tunaguy(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Chai I lost 3k in Richards predictions....

Fortunately I staked uhri's free tips in "Bankers of the day" on nairaland , I won 34k , meen am porting to that thread , becoming a premium subscriber immediately merrybet pays me ... shallom ... check the thread tho
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2015
tunaguy:
Chai I lost 3k in Richards predictions....

Fortunately I staked uhri's free tips in "Bankers of the day" on nairaland , I won 34k , meen am porting to that thread , becoming a premium subscriber immediately merrybet pays me ... shallom ... check the thread tho

Alrite, port well let's knw hw many we are. Richard stil makes us smile and we are stickin with him
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kingvilleshines: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
@richard
Have sent you series of messages like you said but your reading ignoring them please snd me my 5k its taken almst 3weeks now.Thanks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bishop4APC: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
kingvilleshines:
@richard
Have sent you series of messages like you said but your reading ignoring them please snd me my 5k its taken almst 3weeks now.Thanks

Another victim.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kagari: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
mrprince3:
best bet for bayern would have been btts but i delibrately avoid including it in my ticket. between, 20 games is way too much! at most 8 combos is less risky !
With btts you would have still lost. Bayern was beaten 2:0
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by KevinBrown: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Today's Pick...... Follow it and you will also smile

Type of bet: Accumulator
Total betting amount: 2000.00
Bonus: 340.55
Possible Win: 6910.00
Won: 0.00

1. 23.03.15 20:45
Bradford Park Avenue - Gloucester City (Handicap
1:0)
Customer type: Bradford Park Avenue @ 1.25
Result:

2. 23.03.15 19:45
FC Wil 1900 - Servette Geneva FC (Under/Over 1.5
goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.25
Result:

3. 23.03.15 17:00
CS Concordia Chiajna - Ceahlaul Piatra Neamt (1X2)
Customer type: CS Concordia Chiajna @ 1.45
Result:

4. 23.03.15 14:00
Otmk Olmaliq - Nasaf Qarshi FC (Under/Over 1.5
goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.25
Result:

5. 23.03.15 20:00
Nueva Chicago - CA San Lorenzo (Handicap 0:1)
Customer type: San Lorenzo @ 1.22
Result:
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by yourtype: 3:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Remember go to http://yourtype.com.ng/ and get 55000N monhtly for posting your sport analysis !!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by dayjee: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ride on Richard i dey feel u.........

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (55)

Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos) / 3 Nigerian Banks Change Their Names; Sterling Splits Into 2 / Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.