Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,475 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (81152 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by iyky(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

There's no trick involved bro!! just follow Richard's system of Cleansheet, Over 1.5 goals, and btts!! Go for little odds and stake big
Pls explain more to me about the cleansheet stuff..he sends it to me but I dnt understand it.cos I can't see it in Nairabet platform ..
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by iyky(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2015
Richard6:
I want you people to understand that most of the games I post are what I fee and work on as a human, it doesn't mean it MUST play. I just want you guys to apply my tricks and add yours and see it wil boost your chance of winning. I mean well for all of you and I want of you to be winning. Early last month, one betting site (name witheld), mailed me and asked me to stop giving out my free games to thousands of people I usually give my free tips, they said they are willing to be paying some tangible amount monthly..I laughed and didn't respond to the mail because its selfish of them to have thought of such an idea. I will continue giving out my free tips and stil making more researches on the picks that wil always produce 95% green and as a matter of fact, I have plans to organise seminars in lagos and enugu for the youths and unleash some tricks and secrets on how to have 90% winnings. Happy weekend to all of you.

Na God go bless u tire!!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by wisejoe: 11:51am On Feb 28, 2015
Pls post games here
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Shubbylee(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2015
iyky:
Pls explain more to me about the cleansheet stuff..he sends it to me but I dnt understand it.cos I can't see it in Nairabet platform ..

NO Cleansheet Home - means the away team would score (it could also mean away to score)

NO Cleansheet Away - means the home team would score (it could also mean home to score)

u understand?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Emerson8(m): 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2015
Richard6:
I want you people to understand that most of the games I post are what I fee and work on as a human, it doesn't mean it MUST play. I just want you guys to apply my tricks and add yours and see it wil boost your chance of winning. I mean well for all of you and I want of you to be winning. Early last month, one betting site (name witheld), mailed me and asked me to stop giving out my free games to thousands of people I usually give my free tips, they said they are willing to be paying some tangible amount monthly..I laughed and didn't respond to the mail because its selfish of them to have thought of such an idea. I will continue giving out my free tips and stil making more researches on the picks that wil always produce 95% green and as a matter of fact, I have plans to organise seminars in lagos and enugu for the youths and unleash some tricks and secrets on how to have 90% winnings. Happy weekend to all of you.

U are a good man and ur fans will always understand that u mean well for them even if any of ur game fails to produce green. Meanwhile, could u pls throw more light on this away team cleansheet so that everybody will understand it.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please Mr Richards add me on whatsapp group 08189727331 thanks
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Richard6:
Congratulations to those of you who won today. Always bet wisely and save....take it easy, you will build your bet account to a huge amount before you know it.
would be better if you can create a whatsapp group den you add everybody,My number is 08189727331,thanks.like dat people would easily get the free games
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by ajsans: 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sad day.west ham united spoiled the paid tip. cry cry cry
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Ebubeslym(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
west Ham una fada.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
ajsans:
Sad day.west ham united spoiled the paid tip.

cool cool cool
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by ajsans: 4:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sir Richy pls do something
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Kolade354(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
West hama utd una well done oooooo
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by raphrinco: 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
We I escaped westham, Mainz spoilt the whole show. sad grin
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Kolade354(m): 5:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello country pple How market............... grin
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by adedejibiyi: 7:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
Bad market today o
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Richard6:

Richard, if ur games could produce 5 out of 6 games, its stil better than all the websites I hv visited that will bring out 20 games and it wil produce only 5, so u are stil the best so far and how u treat ur fans amaze me cus it shows u mean well for them and want d best for them. I betted 4 of the games I paid and I won, let's say I was lucky and not greedy to pick all d six games u released which produced 5 green. I wil stil buy games wen u have any paid games. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
The truth is...am a youth and I know how youth suffer before I started making it. I feel so bad when I see a youth lose a kobo because many youths suffer a lot to get that kobo. I crack my brain everyday because I want to find a loop hole for the youths to smile and I thank God I haven't been doing so badly so far and I believe in better tomorrow for the youths and youth empowerment. My advice is to play less on handicap and play more on away clean clean sheet - (NO) or (YES) depending on the teams and also over 1.5 goals depending on the teams too. Am on a research for more loop holes and tips that will always produce more green than red. I care about my fans!

6 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
These are his games and anybody who cld give such game is a guru...let's be sincere.

1.England Premier League:
Stock City - Hull City (Give 1 goal to Stock i.e Handicap 1:0)

2. England Championship:
Rotherham - MillWall (Away Team Cleansheet - No i.e Rotherham will score)

3. England Conference National:
Easteigh FC - Macclesfield (Away Team cleasheet - NO i.e Easteigh FC will score)

4. Netherland - Eredivisie:
Az Alkmar - Willem (Away team cleansheet - NO i.e Az Alkmar will score)

5. Scotland Premiership:
Dundee United - Patrick Thistle (Give 1 goal to Dundee i.e Handicap 1:0)

6. Switzerland Super League:
FC Basel - FC Vaduz (Basel to win)

He also gave these as make up games for us to recover cus Dundee united lost:

1. Netherland - Eredivisie:
Az Alkmar - Willem (Away team cleansheet - NO i.e Az Alkmar will score)

2. Switzerland Super League:
FC Basel - FC Vaduz (Over 1.5)

3. France:
Lorient - Bastia (Away team cleansheet - NO i.e Lorient to score)

4. France:
Bordeux - Reims (Over 1.5)

5. Portugal:
Rio Ave - Braga (Home team cleansheet - NO i.e Braga to score)

Please is richard not a good punter?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by bossbiz(f): 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
iyky:

Na God go bless u tire!!

Please I like to be a part of this
May God bless you
Whatsapp: 08029750961
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by iyky(m): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

NO Cleansheet Home - means the away team would score (it could also mean away to score)

NO Cleansheet Away - means the home team would score (it could also mean home to score)

u understand?

Yea I understand now...God bless u well!!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by fabrigas18(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hardheolar:
Didn't see diz thread on time.
u dey here too? I hail oo broda
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by ajsans: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Richard6:
The truth is...am a youth and I know how youth suffer before I started making it. I feel so bad when I see a youth lose a kobo because many youths suffer a lot to get that kobo. I crack my brain everyday because I want to find a loop hole for the youths to smile and I thank God I haven't been doing so badly so far and I believe in better tomorrow for the youths and youth empowerment. My advice is to play less on handicap and play more on away clean clean sheet - (NO) or (YES) depending on the teams and also over 1.5 goals depending on the teams too. Am on a research for more loop holes and tips that will always produce more green than red. I care about my fans!
bro remember you promise to return the money for any paid game that was lost.I called you and tried reminding you about it and try asking for my refund but you cut the call saying you are busy.Tell me is it fair.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by lawlan234: 10:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
Please somebody to create Whatsapp group and add every body.... Please add Me 08189462693
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Wizdray: 10:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
Shubbylee:

u understand?

Both half?

Is it a must to indicate the half there cos I when checked nairabet site I saw it there.

I don't understand this aspect.

Please explain better
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almujeebe(m): 11:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
ajsans:
bro remember you promise to return the money for any paid game that was lost.I called you and tried reminding you about it and try asking for my refund but you cut the call saying you are busy.Tell me is it fair.
Guy calm, he will settle u. I trust him. He is an honest and dedicated guy.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by fabrigas18(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
virus04:
Please who is buying tips from him... I want to buy from the person coz Mr richard is not replying my messages
Virus Virus, U scatter Nostrademus u kon ran come here God dey... Anyway how market
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Hardheolar(m): 11:11pm On Feb 28, 2015
fabrigas18:
u dey here too? I hail oo broda
my broda. Money must be made ooo.. we need to try new strategy
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by fabrigas18(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hardheolar:
my broda. Money must be made ooo.. we need to try new strategy
I feel u man knowledge every where ooo.. Nobody is perfect.. Explore on bro I dey ur back
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Hardheolar(m): 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
fabrigas18:
I feel u man knowledge every where ooo.. Nobody is perfect.. Explore on bro I dey ur back
mine is still fair. U need to see how leecodman posts on every thread.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by raphrinco: 11:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hello Richard,please any make up games for your fans ? Thanks so far
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 5:27am On Mar 01, 2015
If ur yet to join d whatsapp group you can add me on 08189727331 so I will add you to d group
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by oweman: 7:49am On Mar 01, 2015
Hello everyone here anyway me coming into this thread joing the whatapp am on 08033895305 please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (55)

Tope Awotona: Meet Nigeria's Richest Man In The US / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 4 / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.