Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80788 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by LeeCodeman: 3:24am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:

15k for d 5pts odds, 2k for the make up odds(all casted) angry
Damn...no be small money o. I follow you become sad, my brother. Don't worry, he'll give you a refund. The loss is just too much. How much did you buy the games from him?

Also paste the games you're talking about here so that it wont seem like you're a fraud and only trying to spoil his market.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 3:42am On Feb 23, 2015
LeeCodeman:
[b][color=#006600] Damn...no be small money o. I follow you become sad, my brother. Don't worry, he'll give you a refund.
oga contact the op, I no come to spoil him mkt.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by LeeCodeman: 4:05am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:
oga contact the op, I no come to spoil him mkt.
There is no need for me to contact him. I'm sure he'll respond when day breaks.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 5:55am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by proficienc(m): 7:45am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:

@bolded, if that's the way it is, then biko Richard6 I need my refund pls. Thank U.
Damn straight! I need my refund pls. Sold game and make up game further impoverish me. Brotherly let's just make it easy. Your understanding would be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 7:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Just passing but feel I need to drop some tips here: There's Money management strategy in punting always try to stake wisely so @ d end of the day u don't lose all ur bank roll. 5+ odds by 15k = 75k but what if it goes wrong? 5k in 3 places would ensure that u win something even if its 1 game out of 3 games cos we all have bad days in punting. Richard keep up d good work & if u do refunds sharply refund the people asking 4 it.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 7:58am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:

If u want I can share tennis picks with u but not on this thread u would have to follow me to see the game. Sorry about ur loss 17K in one fell swoop isn't a pretty sight @ all.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 10:45am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:

If its true that you paid me "15k" for just 5 odds and it failed, let me not find good things in life. But if its true that what you paid was "5k" for 5 odds and I stil gave you 5.9 odds because I wanted the best for you, stil gave you free games and never asked you for a dime for make up and you lied against me that you paid me "15k" for 5 odd and also said you paid me for make up game just to tarnish my image, may you never find good things in life or be favoured in betting or smile like others. Always stand for the truth..am a human, I gave everybody free games of 3.9 odd instead of 2 odd that i was supposed to and asked all of you to play it that it must enter. You paid for 5 odds for 5k but I gave you games of 5.9 odd instead of 5 odds and out of the 6 games, 1 cut it because i added FC Twente in other to make your point upto 5.9 because I had good intentions for you like i have for others and now my good intentions have turned to a crime. God also knows that I have never asked for any payment for make up games, if its true that I asked you for payment for make games, Let God judge you for that. I have alredy said my words and God who sees the heart will be the judge. I knew some people's greedness will make them lose and some would end up blaming me or insulting me for trying to help them. How could I gave free games of 3.9 for free and sold 5 odd @15k? Am I here to help you guys or to kill you guys. Nobody should ask me for free games anymore, if you want games you pay for it, if you dont want, you leave it. I have already refunded those who paid, if I havent refunded you, check the insults you gave me and know if thats why. The screenshot is a prove of what happened. Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 10:49am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:

Come, madridfc or wateva u call urself, i tink ur problem is greedy. I also paid for 5 odds for 5k and not 15k and am sure Richard is gentle enough not lie on such tins. Say d truth and be free from wat he said against u here for lyin against him cus i knw u are lyin cus maybe u are angry. Everybody smiled ysyday cus of Richard. 2days ago, free games cut 1 and he also said it that 80% would play while all paid games played. Ysyday, he said it boldly that his free games must play and asked us to play all of them. Paid games cut 1 and he later gave a make up game for free and gave us free games. My dear, this guy is good and he is a human being for God's sake. He is the best so far. He has refunded me d 5k dis morning cus i understood and played it cool even wen I wont tru d paid games cus i didnt play all of them. He always tells us to play wisely. So stand for the truth and stop being greedy my brother. Richard is humble and stil d best so far.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2015
infobiz9ja:

If u want I can share tennis picks with u but not on this thread u would have to follow me to see the game. Sorry about ur loss 17K in one fell swoop isn't a pretty sight @ all.
My guy, try and verify some truths b4 u conclude and start ur ilegal business which nobdy has benefited from b4. This madridfc of a guy is a bi time LIAR, I can tel u dat.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
Richard6:

If its true that you paid me "15k" for just 5 odds and it failed, let me not find good things in life. But if its true that what you paid was "5k" for 5 odds and I stil gave you 5.9 odds because I wanted the best for you, stil gave you free games and never asked you for a dime for make up and you lied against me that you paid me "15k" for 5 odd and also said you paid me for make up game just to tarnish my image, may you never find good things in life or be favoured in betting or smile like others. Always stand for the truth..am a human, I gave everybody free games of 3.9 odd instead of 2 odd that i was supposed to and asked all of you to play it that it must enter. You paid for 5 odds for 5k but I gave you games of 5.9 odd instead of 5 odds and out of the 6 games, 1 cut it because i added FC Twente in other to make your point upto 5.9 because I had good intentions for you like i have for others and now my good intentions have turned to a crime. God also knows that I have never asked for any payment for make up games, if its true that I asked you for payment for make games, Let God judge you for that. I have alredy said my words and God who sees the heart will be the judge. I knew some people's greedness will make them lose and some would end up blaming me or insulting me for trying to help them. How could I gave free games of 3.9 for free and sold 5 odd @15k? Am I here to help you guys or to kill you guys. Nobody should ask me for free games anymore, if you want games you pay for it, if you dont want, you leave it. I have already refunded those who paid, if I havent refunded you, check the insults you gave me and know if thats why. The screenshot is a prove of what happened. Thank you very much
[/s]
When You're done yarning dust, refund my 5k. I never mentioned it anywhere that I paid You 15k! I staked 15k, work on Your english biko.
I've sent You my account number. Just send me my money.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Harry3:

Come, madridfc or wateva u call urself, i tink ur problem is greedy. I also paid for 5 odds for 5k and not 15k and am sure Richard is gentle enough not lie on such tins. Say d truth and be free from wat he said against u here for lyin against him cus i knw u are lyin cus maybe u are angry. Everybody smiled ysyday cus of Richard. 2days ago, free games cut 1 and he also said it that 80% would play while all paid games played. Ysyday, he said it boldly that his free games must play and asked us to play all of them. Paid games cut 1 and he later gave a make up game for free and gave us free games. My dear, this guy is good and he is a human being for God's sake. He is the best so far. He has refunded me d 5k dis morning cus i understood and played it cool even wen I wont tru d paid games cus i didnt play all of them. He always tells us to play wisely. So stand for the truth and stop being greedy my brother. Richard is humble and stil d best so far.
Another yaba left on the loose, tell me where I said I paid the op 15k?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by donveekings: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Greed!! That's it.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 10:58am On Feb 23, 2015
madridfc:

My guy shut d hell up, u are a big time liar. Oga Richard never told anybody to pay him 15k for 5 odds, he said 5k for 5odds and stil made it 5.9 odds. I also paid him bt I betted wisely and also betted his free games he gave everybody which was 3.9 odd instead of 2 odd. Dis mornin I got a refund and 3 of my frnds also got their refunds even wen I didn't ask for it, he asked for my acct no himself, so keep quiet...afterall he gave u free games and b4 u knew him, u hv been losing. On satuday, he sold 6 odd @5k instead of 5 odd and all of them played. Human beings canevea be satisfied.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 11:03am On Feb 23, 2015
donveekings:
Greed!! That's it.
A lot of pple have benefited from Richard and more wil stil benefit from him, I hv bn followin his threads and he is an honourable person. The problem with pple is greed and he said it in this thread.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 23, 2015
Battery1:

My guy shut d hell up, u are a big time liar. Oga Richard never told anybody to pay him 15k for 5 odds, he said 5k for 5odds and stil made it 5.9 odds. I also paid him bt I betted wisely and also betted his free games he gave everybody which was 3.9 odd instead of 2 odd. Dis mornin I got a refund and 3 of my frnds also got their refunds even wen I didn't ask for it, he asked for my acct no himself, so keep quiet...afterall he gave u free games and b4 u knew him, u hv been losing. On satuday, he sold 6 odd @5k instead of 5 odd and all of them played. Human beings canevea be satisfied.
Well, since the op wants to fight dirty. I will give to him real good o.
As for You battery1, can You tell me where I said I PAID the OP 15k? Or You guys dnt know the diffrns betwn STAKED and PAID?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 11:07am On Feb 23, 2015
Harry3:

My guy, try and verify some truths b4 u conclude and start ur ilegal business which nobdy has benefited from b4. This madridfc of a guy is a bi time LIAR, I can tel u dat.

Oga 1st of all I don't operate an illegal business, 2nd of all if Madridfc is a liar its not in my place to verify his claim I simply felt bad that he should lose 17K like that & since I don't want to derail this thread I told him to follow me so that whenever I drop this pick on another thread he would see it & stake on it if he likes. I have been a member of Nairaland 4 quite some time & I take serious offense to someone insulting my person. Kindly retract ur statement cos our paths haven't crossed in the past & I would like 4 it to stay that way. BTW People have benefitted from my picks just go to the soccer thread on business & ask about me. Have a nice day sir.

#IAmKing
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 23, 2015
Battery1:

A lot of pple have benefited from Richard and more wil stil benefit from him, I hv bn followin his threads and he is an honourable person. The problem with pple is greed and he said it in this thread.
Nah, the problem is, he should keep to his word, and refund those asking for refund, thats all.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by infobiz9ja(m): 11:19am On Feb 23, 2015
Its quite unfortunate that I got myself mixed up in all this mess, Madridfc/usgadgets I think he would refund u please be patient. Im leaving this thread & going back to my football thread. *Exists Thread*

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2015
[s]
madridfc:

[/s]
Honestly speaking, I thought @LeeCodeman asked how much I staked, not pay.
I paid the op 5k not 15k pls oo that's a mistake. I was just nt happy then.
Make una no vex for my silly mistake.
Wish y'all the best
Peace!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Krak(m): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2015
USgadgets:

Well, since the op wants to fight dirty. I will give to him real good o.
As for You battery1, can You tell me where I said I PAID the OP 15k? Or You guys dnt know the diffrns betwn STAKED and PAID?
Are you Madridfc?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by donveekings: 11:36am On Feb 23, 2015
USgadgets:
[s][/s]
Honestly speaking, I thought @LeeCodeman asked how much I staked, not pay.
I paid the op 5k not 15k pls oo that's a mistake. I was just nt happy then.
Make una no vex for my silly mistake.
Wish y'all the best
Peace!
Direct ur apologies to the op( Richard6)
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2015
USgadgets:

Nah, the problem is, he should keep to his word, and refund those asking for refund, thats all.
Sir richard asked me for my acct no and dis morning I got my own refund. If I knew he wanted to refund me, I would hv asked him not to refund me cus I also won from the free games he sent to me and he has tried for us since last week givin us games for free which hardly fails or produced above 80% green.

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by skales212: 11:47am On Feb 23, 2015
Richard forget all this guys mata, the money naiirabet or 1960 dey chop for ur hand nor pass 5k or 15k, but u see person wen sit down analyse game give yo make you play and dey successful yet u one rubbish am# my guy no be so na make dem nor dey like help una#. Abeg Richi look and anaylse this game for me. I want to stick to ur odd of 3 and be successful like you. 2goals for barca, 2goals for atletico madrid, 2goals for villarel, 2goals for wolfsburg, 2goals for ajax, 2goals for totheam, 2goals for liverpool, 2goals for sevilla (total of odds of 3( this week champions leaugue and europa)
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by iyky(m): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bros Richard,i seen the wonders ur tips perform.....May I also add u in WhatsApp??
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by virus04(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Richard Abeg post ur free game jare 4get all dis witches and wizard wey wan spoil ur market
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by overdrive(m): 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Richie drop games abeg.u are a good and honest man.if na me i no refund shishi.so no too vex for ungrateful ppl.if na oyibo them subscribe with how dem wan c refund?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almujeebe(m): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
[color=#006600]It is just mis understanding. Madridfc said he stake 15k for that game, not that he paid 15k to richard06.

Kudos to Richard for refunding those that lost. He is really a nice man. If somebody tell me this story, I will neva believe in dis nigeria, but when I read the testimony of those that has collected their money back. I think we should give kudos to d guy.

Richard06 don't stop dropping free picks as u said u would. This life is full of challenges. Count what happened as one of the changllenges and move on bro. GL

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by nimexto(m): 2:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
The truth is 2 of my frnds I know have confirmed that he has refunded them, if u hv not gotten ur refund...probably u must hv had an issue with him. Richard made me richer from 2k to 78k tru his free games last week, is it cus of 5k that I wil come here and be makin noise? Poverty is a bastard!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by almujeebe(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
nimexto:
The truth is 2 of my frnds I know have confirmed that he has refunded them, if u hv not gotten ur refund...probably u must hv had an issue with him. Richard made me richer from 2k to 78k tru his free games last week, is it cus of 5k that I wil come here and be makin noise? Poverty is a bastard!

Another testimony
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
it doesn't look sensible enough to insult the man that wants to better the life of other through his creative ideas. We all need know that for this being a game of gambling, you either loose or gain. If everyone has been on the winning side without loosing someday, the promoter would have gone bankrupt and possibly hang their boots.
For Richard to be insulted because one of his game failed which he earlier admonished stakers to stake wisely is uncalled for in the very first place. Instead, lets encourage him in subsequent events and make him know that he is just a human like us hence, mistakes are inevitable. Kudos Richard, u made me a proud winner today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (55)

How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.