Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,840 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee (80725 Views)

How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $5 Daily / Lending Money To Friends Who Hardly Pay Back: how to get your money back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (Go Down)

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by July2050: 10:09am On Apr 10, 2015
Odirah:

Good talk, I hope u also saw the pages where those he refunded confirmed it tha he has refunded them? Richard is nt a destiny changer, he said it in his signature and he is a huma bein, wen his fans lose, he also loses and even loses bigger amt, it happens in even all dese bettin sites like merrybet and nairabet that wen there is major winning, dey delay pay outs, instead of 48hrs to even weeks, so u pple shld cut Oga Richard some slack for goodness sake let him concentrate in givin us fortunes! U dat is here rantin to spoil his business and make him losecncentraion, hw or where do u expect him to get d money to refund u...badluck pple!
Guy leave bad luck or good luck out of this matter. Richard promised to refund. Simple. Didn't he consider the luck factor before inviting people to subscribe? He promised to refund. Let him do just that.

Btw, you speak as if those that paid him and lost didn't lose money. You speak like they played with sand. As if money lost is easy to get again.

You were lucky to win. Good for you. But let those who were unlucky ask for what was promised to them because they have the right to.

I have never subscribed to Richard o.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 10:19am On Apr 10, 2015
July2050:
Guy leave bad luck or good luck out of this matter. Richard promised to refund. Simple. Didn't he consider the luck factor before inviting people to subscribe? He promised to refund. Let him do just that.

Btw, you speak as if those that paid him and lost didn't lose money. You speak like they played with sand. As if money lost is easy to get again.

You were lucky to win. Good for you. But let those who were unlucky ask for what was promised to them because they have the right to.

I have never subscribed to Richard o.

Dat I quoted u doesn't mean I was talkin to u, I was talkin generally bro!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Richard6(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2015
IF YOU WANT TO WIN MY GAMES:

Its stil surprises me why some will win from my games and some will lose whereas its same games that I dished and stil dish out. Everything still boils and narrows down to "LUCK"
Am not saying you should be diabolical before you win bet even though we know that some of the owners of these betting sites are diabolical and do go extra length to make sure they keep their business flowing. All you need to do is to activate your own luck to the maximum and avoid anything that will hinder your luck throughout the period of your betting.

- SEX: Stay out of sex if you want to activate your luck to the maximum because premarital sex always has its own effect on your luck especially when you have a fortune on your way.

- PRAYER: Back up your bet and luck with prayers, there is nothing prayers cannot solve.

- BE POSITIVE: Dont take because you have paid me for games and be negative afterall, if you lose Richard will refund you. Most of success storries come with your believe first.

- BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS: For the fact that you are not happy that others are winning and you are losing, you will never win because what you wish for others is what others and nature will wish you.

- STAY OUT OF TROUBLES: The earlier you stay out of troubles, the better for you.

7 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6:

Its stil surprises me why some will win from my games and some will lose whereas its same games that I dished and stil dish out. Everything still boils and narrows down to "LUCK"
Am not saying you should be diabolical before you win bet even though we know that some of the owners of these betting sites are diabolical and do go extra length to make sure they keep their business flowing. All you need to do is to activate your own luck to the maximum and avoid anything that will hinder your luck throughout the period of your betting.

- SEX: Stay out of sex if you want to activate your luck to the maximum because premarital sex always has its own effect on your luck especially when you have a fortune on your way.

- PRAYER: Back up your bet and luck with prayers, there is nothing prayers cannot solve.

- BE POSITIVE: Dont take because you have paid me for games and be negative afterall, if you lose Richard will refund you. Most of success storries come with your believe first.

- BE HAPPY FOR OTHERS: For the fact that you are not happy that others are winning and you are losing, you will never win because what you wish for others is what others and nature will wish you.

- STAY OUT OF TROUBLES: The earlier you stay out of troubles, the better for you.

Highly inspirational
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Odirah(m): 11:03am On Apr 10, 2015
Som pple wil pay oga richard for games, go ahead to carry ashawo to bleep and come here to release dis bad luck and dia nemesis. Is it nt same games pple won dat u lost? Why was ur own different? Even if it wasn't same games, why was it dat u played or applied for games on dat bad day? Come! Make una no come litter dis fine thread wit una bad luck o! Oga Richard, I dey for front seat o!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2015
Josephnice:

they are not too gifted with words when it comes to constructive argument

I don land!
If all dese trash u are droppin here is wat u said being gifted with constructive argument, I suggest u go back to JSS 2 cus there is no difference btw "e-madness" and wat am seein here frm u; u probably be typin frm market square. As for u Candarlon, I tot wit d way u were rantin few wks back dat by nw Sir Richard wld hv been put behind bars or d thread deleted but instead, they moved it to business section cus dey knw dis thread has given much pple much fortune and dey want more pple to benefit. Ur frnd almaji.ri seems to be tired or banned as he goes abt insultin pple and interferin on pple's tins, u wil soon get tired too. Stop carryin dat ashawo cus he is d one bringin u bad luck if u wil listen to Oga Richard's advice. 2 of my frnds won heavily last week cus I introduced dem to Richard, hw I wish dey are registered on nairaland to cnfirm.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 11:46am On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6:

to cover up for nefarious activities is to import religion into it as an escape rout. You mentioned something about good luck and bad luck. Now a simple question to ask u cus u seem to reason with ur anus these days... Are the bad luck u said ppl had the resultant effect of them not playing the games exactly the way u sent them? is it not same matches ur client who won that they play also or maybe there an African version and European version of same matches and clubs. U can now see how foolish u sound. There was one defence line in one of your numerous monickers, where you stated that ppl are not been patient with u to effect their refunds. Did u also forgot the part i wrote that u ve begged me to be patient with u since 1st of march i requested for my refund? When is the waiting period suppose end...till eternity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 11:55am On Apr 10, 2015
Josephnice:

Did u also forgot

Wen I said dat dis dude shld go back to JSS 2, some pple tink I dnt knw wat I was sayin. See peron who dey look for words frm oga Richard, it wil be a degrade and a slap to personality for richard to talk wit u here. I hv bn out 4 a while cus I was enjoyin my winnings bt am here now to defend Oga Richard to any length, he gave me a fortune last wk.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2015
Battery1:

Wen I said dat dis dude shld go back to JSS 2, some pple tink I dnt knw wat I was sayin. See peron who dey look for words frm oga Richard, it wil be a degrade and a slap to personality for richard to talk wit u here. I hv bn out 4 a while cus I was enjoyin my winnings bt am here now to defend Oga Richard to any length, he gave me a fortune last wk.
U are not alone, am also here to back u up...they dnt want to allow me enjoy my drink here.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Harry3: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6:

Nice one BOSS bt ur boy body no be wood! Even d one wey we win frm u, make we no enjoy am with d chicks? D spirit is willing bt d body is very weak o! I hail u.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 12:24pm On Apr 10, 2015
See peron who dey look for words

did u write this? Hmm! A pot calling a kettle black.
Mr Richard, come out of your hiding. As a constant follower of this thread i knew your tactics right b4 hands, how u use different handles to reply ppl, give false testimonies and sing false praises about yourself even when u had led many into bankruptcy. I was actually waiting 4 you to surface with your numerous monickers and this is just one of them i know. No sane fan of yours will spew out such trash u called words when it's clearly understood by every nairalanders that you Umeh Richard is die hard criminal. When u promised me today on whatsapp that u ll eventually come up with my match, i knew b4 hands u were going to come up with ur usual old tactics
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by chukyjones(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2015
something is really fishy here.. did some diging..

is Battery1 and potency that that has been praising the Oba Richard6 one and the same person?

potency:
Madman,i hv taken ur advice.
My new username nw is Battery.

that post above was done @ 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2010 in the the thread; "Re: Wen I Meet Omolola! by potency:"

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
chukyjones:

is Battery1 and potency that that has been praising the Oba Richard6 one and the same person?

that post above was done @ 4:59pm On Nov 25, 2010 in the the thread; "Re: Wen I Meet Omolola! by potency:"

Yes, potency and myself are like 1 cus we always stick and defend each oda frm day 1.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2015
Josephnice:
See peron who dey look for words

did u write this? Hmm! A pot calling a kettle black.
Mr Richard, come out of your hiding. As a constant follower of this thread i knew your tactics right b4 hands, how u use different handles to reply ppl, give false testimonies and sing false praises about yourself even when u had led many into bankruptcy. I was actually waiting 4 you to surface with your numerous monickers and this is just one of them i know. No sane fan of yours will spew out such trash u called words when it's clearly understood by every nairalanders that you Umeh Richard is die hard criminal. When u promised me today on whatsapp that u ll eventually come up with my match, i knew b4 hands u were going to come up with ur usual old tactics

U hv no point, we hv whatsapp group for his die-hard supporters. Some of us knw each richard personally and I hv wined and dined wit Oga Richard on same table in Lagos. He is an honurable person.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
chukyjones:

thanks for being able to dig up truth for yourself so others can now see that we are not castigating him on the basis of jealousy but on the fact that this criminal called Umeh Richard who now hide under several monickers to draw a self made support group for himself is out to ruin the life of those who fall for his bait.
As i speak now Richard has gone bankrupt by his own games even with ppl's money with him. Reasons he now come online to source for new gullible ppl to scam. He stakes with ppl's money, when the game failed, he is unable to refund their money cus he got no personal cash of his. As at the time i lost 5times with him in a row b4 backing out, he has lost more than 4times in a row after that. If there is still any old fan of his still following him now i doubt if such persons have not relocated to the village. Do not pay for his games, avoid him like a plague so he doesn't use u as a lifeline which he truly seek right now
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Krak(m): 2:38pm On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6:

This is pure trash. And some zombies are even liking his comment.

I am not against Richard, but to me this is like crossing the line from superstition into insanity.

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2015
Krak:

I am not against Richard, but to me this is like crossing the line from superstition into insanity.

this got me laughing so hard.
Those who liked his moronic assertions are simply those numerous handles he created by himself. He is a drowning man, he is exhausted of ideas already, the curses from ppl he oppressed has rained a great deals of blow on him

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 10, 2015
Krak:

It seems u are guilty of all he said here and d dey pain u. Sorry!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 3:18pm On Apr 10, 2015
Josephnice:

this got me laughing so hard.
Those who liked his moronic assertions are simply those numerous handles he created by himself. He is a drowning man, he is exhausted of ideas already, the curses from ppl he oppressed has rained a great deals of blow on him

Look at dis poor frustrated church RAT who is rantin over wat am sure it wsnt upto to 6k. U are nt even upto d level to clean richard's shoes let alone worth his words. Kip wastin ur mb here let's see hw u wil get ur request granted. FOOL!!!!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 3:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
Richard6:

Now this is just bullsheet! Stay out of sex! Hahhahah I no fit laugh grin . If you like go on a sex fast for 20 years Top teams like Barcelona, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal,Bayern Munich and other favourites will get to lose at least 2 matches in a season or not score a.k.a clean sheet for the other team and woe betide you if that is the day you place them in your accumulators, nothing to do with sex.

@The phrases in boldface, that's just larger bullsheet and another way of sugarcoating your scamming tendencies.

All in all, I don miss drama for this thread tongue . Lemme quickly grab my buttered popcorn and take front seat.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2015
kevoh:

Now this is just bullsheet! Stay out of sex! Hahhahah I no fit laugh grin . If you like go on a sex fast for 20 years Top teams like Barcelona, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal,Bayern Munich and other favourites will get to lose at least 2 matches in a season or not score a.k.a clean sheet for the other team and woe betide you if that is the day you place them in your accumulators, nothing to do with sex.

@The phrases in boldface, that's just larger bullsheet and another way of sugarcoating your scamming tendencies.

All in all, I don miss drama for this thread tongue . Lemme quickly grab my buttered popcorn and take front seat.

See dis animal, carnal human being. U are unreasonable and am sure ur mama must be ashamed too over wat her son is sayin here. Who says they wil neva lose, we are talkin abt losin d day someone lyk u wil pay for games,dey wil lose and u wil forget dey wil lose and carry ur blame on someone who gives games. So u knw dey wil lose one day and if ur bad luck in lyf makes u to bet d day dey wil lose, u wil transfer ur bad luck to Richard. Contradictin urself.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
puskin:
Its starting to look like most of these supposedly paid tips are another avenue to scam/obtain money from gulible people and something needs to be drastically done about it.

Almost every new betting thread is based on paid tips, avenue to recruit subscribers.

It's not starting to look like, it is in actual fact. The wave is just getting to Nigeria/Nairaland. I used to know a handful of good tipsters (inplays and offline bets on nba,mlb e.tc) on american betting forums/fora like sbrforum.com who after winning streaks and because they have got a followership turned TOUT a.k.a paid tipster. It always ends in disaster, same story we are having here.

There are even periods when one fades these scammers/touts/paid tipsters, very profitable venture grin I tell you . Google 'Fade Brandon Lang' to have an idea of what fading means.

All in all, moderators need to do something to restore sanity before Nairaland Business section turns scammers paradise. tongue
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2015
Battery1:

See dis animal, carnal human being. U are unreasonable and am sure ur mama must be ashamed too over wat her son is sayin here.
Eh eh, Trust me,My mama loves me, his son dearly. smiley She's proud of her son anyday anytime. And she knows her son can never be a scammer like you. tongue

Only disrespectful and immature fellas like you would bring other people's mums into discussions.

Eeyah, sorry you had a poor upbringing I'll light a candle on your behalf. grin

Battery1:

Who says they wil neva lose, we are talkin abt losin d day someone lyk u wil pay for games, dey wil lose and u wil forget dey wil lose and carry ur blame on someone who gives games.
Me pay for games? Where's the laughing and rolling on the floor smiley when you need one! cheesy Bros.S.eun do something to this comedian! I'd rather dash the money to the cleaners in my office as a token, they try at what they are being paid for way better than Richard6 your god who can't even honour a simple term of refund agreement he came up with. At least with them, you know say your money don serve good purpose.

#shit my popcorn don finish, let me go grab more. Feel free to type more lies to boost your scamming tendencies while I get my popcorn. Oh by the way, that crap you are talking about bad luck transfer, is bullsheet and cliche already. Find something new abeg.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Battery1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2015
kevoh:

Eh eh, Trust me,My mama loves me, his son dearly. smiley She's proud of her son anyday anytime. And she knows her son can never be a scammer like you. tongue

Only disrespectful and immature fellas like you would bring other people's mums into discussions.

Eeyah, sorry you had a poor upbringing I'll light a candle on your behalf. grin

Me pay for games? Where's the laughing and rolling on the floor smiley when you need one! cheesy Bros.S.eun do something to this comedian! I'd rather dash the money to the cleaners in my office as a token, they try at what they are being paid for way better than Richard6 your god who can't even honour a simple term of refund agreement he came up with. At least with them, you know say your money don serve good purpose.

#shit my popcorn don finish, let me go grab more. Feel free to type more lies to boost your scamming tendencies while I get my popcorn. Oh by the way, that crap you are talking about bad luck transfer, is bullsheet and cliche already. Find something new abeg.

Popcorn is for kids, so am nt surprised.
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
kevoh:

Ur hatred and jealousnex hs made u blind dat u can't see a good advice and accept it. It it ws ur fada who typed dat, am sure u won't laf at it. Thread growin and haters contributin to d strength and growin of d thread. D truth is....d thread has come to stay and in our private chat room on whatsapp, we are winning. One of u wil soon die of hbp cus u tot by nw, d thread won't be existing bt its stil existing. Over to u!
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Josephnice: 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
Battery1:

Look at dis poor frustrated church RAT who is rantin over wat am sure it wsnt upto to 6k. U are nt even upto d level to clean richard's shoes let alone worth his words. Kip wastin ur mb here let's see hw u wil get ur request granted. FOOL!!!!

this is how he talks to ppl. My major aim of coming here is not to enforce my refund on u which i know u can't afford right now cus u ve gone bankrupt but to let the world know the man hiding under that skin. This money u are unable to refund due to ur sorry state is nothing compared to the ones i lost doing business with u. So pls save that bullshit and think of more meaningful ways to respond to questions instead of u hiding under several monicker to stray out of the topic of discuss... Ha ha ha ha ppl should abstain from sex for Umeh Richard to ve his games all green

1 Like

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 4:16pm On Apr 10, 2015
Battery1:

Popcorn is for kids, so am nt surprised.

Like seriously, this is your comeback? grin grin grin grin

No more solid insults and lies to sell your scamming tendencies and that of your god. Now it's all about kids and popcorns. Come on, you can do better! tongue

While you are cooking up another lie and insult to use in deceiving naïve ones, discuss with your friend Richard6 to at least honour the term of refund agreement he had with the aggrieved fellows. Be a good person for once! At least that is what this popcorn lover would do tongue

2 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 4:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

Ur hatred and jealousnex hs made u blind dat u can't see a good advice and accept it. It it ws ur fada who typed dat, am sure u won't laf at it.
House, Note how they quickly leave you and start insulting your mother and father when they are being told the truth. Richard6, where's the next moniker you will resurrect?

Ahahhahah grin , hatred and ''Jealousness" of a Nairaland Id who to me is just zeros and ones binary code and nothing else. I'm jealous of Bill gates, jealous of Dangote, Mark Zuckerberg. Those are real life entities I know and are not scammers who are being rewarded for hardwork. Why would I be jealous of a full time scammer who can not even honour a simple agreement to refund money? Scammer fa! Come on! You can do better.

3 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Arinzechukwu: 4:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
kevoh:

Like seriously, this is your comeback? grin grin grin grin

No more solid insults and lies to sell your scamming tendencies and that of your god. Now it's all about kids and popcorns. Come on, you can do better! tongue

While you are cooking up another lie and insult to use in deceiving naïve ones, discuss with your friend Richard6 to at least honour the term of refund agreement he had with the aggrieved fellows. Be a good person for once! At least that is what this popcorn lover would do tongue

Some1 called u a kid and u are provin him rite. Wen wil u pple grow up?
Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by kevoh(m): 4:34pm On Apr 10, 2015
Arinzechukwu:

Some1 called u a kid and u are provin him rite. Wen wil u pple grow up?
Nope, I showed him (and you) how mature people behave. We don't respond to insults (with another insult) You and your friend are the kids here, only kids get so pained when hurt by the truth and start insulting people's mothers and fathers like you both have done here.

Still on the matter #bringbackourgirls #RichardUmehrefundtheirmoney angry

4 Likes

Re: RICHARD6: Fulfil Your Money Back Guarantee by Krak(m): 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Battery1:

It seems u are guilty of all he said here and d dey pain u. Sorry!

Yes I am guilty of the above, but I am also making money playing my own games after doing my own research.

I play my own games, have developed my own strategies and I have been winning.

It is quite lame, amateurish and deceitful to assert that different people will choose exactly the same games with exactly the same outcomes and yet some will win and some will lose.

Sit down and think that yourself, does that make any sense even to a lunatic?

The truth is that everyone has the ability to be good punters, but the problem is that most people like to be spoon fed and their desperation helps make some people to become Tin gods.

If only you can spend just 1 hr everyday in careful research you would be amazed by what you can acheive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55)

How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail. / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners / Shoprite Ilorin Shut Down After Massive Crowd Stormed Their Store (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.