Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here (1156 Views)

All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. / A Cry Of Help To My Fellow Progressives! / A.P.C The "Transparent" Progressives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Sunymoore(m): 1:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Any house divided against it self is likely to fail, so a misunderstanding between us should not warrant all that happened. This is just a distraction, don't forget our primary aim is to liberate Nigeria from the current situation..
Please let's take things lightly and sort out any misunderstanding. We are humans after all , so such is likely to happen.
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
The Barcanista thread only showed how your party intends to use and dump its followers once they get to power.

Rather than consider his concerns you turned on him.

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Sunymoore(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
The Barcanista thread only showed how your party intends to use and dump its followers once they get to power.

We are not expecting any thing from APC apart from good governance, so hold it..
Misunderstanding is bound to occur anywhere, so this is not different.. We'll sort it out soon

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sunymoore:

We are not expecting any thing from APC apart from good governance, so hold it..
Misunderstanding is bound to occur anywhere, so this is not different.. We'll sort it out soon

We are not expecting anything less than a fascist government if (God forbids) the APC is elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by meforyou1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Progrethieves, u have succeeded in locking up that tonye barcanista's beautiful thread. Bunch of self-seeking clowns. Where's judith berem by the way?

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by saharachic(f): 1:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

please get your head checked
jonathan is a thief, and he is afraid of GMB, coz he will be exposed
which is going to be very surprising.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
saharachic:

please get your head checked
jonathan is a thief, and he is afraid of GMB, coz he will be exposed
which is going to be very surprising.

Try another lie.

The PWC report has shown that your Amir Sanusi is a pathological liar.

If Jonathan is a thief then tinubu is an armed robber

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Atlantian: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Now i know all their first names, and soon I will exposed those paid APC hacks for what they are. Sick bastards.
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Clerverly: 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sunymoore:
Any house divided against it self is likely to fail, so a misunderstanding between us should not warrant all that happened. This is just a distraction, don't forget our primary aim is to liberate Nigeria from the current situation..
Please let's take things lightly and sort out any misunderstanding. We are humans after all , so such is likely to happen.

No House Is divided dude! It is just barcanista against supporters of Buhari/APC!

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by saharachic(f): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:

Try another lie.

The PWC report has shown that your Amir Sanusi is a pathological liar.

If Jonathan is a thief then tinubu is an armed robber

Now you agree that Jonathan is a thief
that is where we agree

But think about it, your president with the power of the office is a thief,
then what is wrong with you?
why are you wasting your time supporting him?
can you give me a very good valid and cogent reason?

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

No House Is divided dude! It is just barcanista against supporters of Buhari/APC!

Lol.
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Sunymoore(m): 1:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

I understand your concern bro, but this got to stop!
Barcanista's last thread is not encouraging, but we could have give dought its benefit.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by kheart(m): 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
One thing we d progressive shld know and expect re all d negative vibes and energy dat ll be thrown at us at d slightest oppurtunity.

Just endure and accomodate all. We re not expecting any monetary compensation from any1 bt we want our con3 back where security and welfare of all citizens irrespective of ur politicl affliation ll be guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Shill thread
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Gbawe: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
@OP

Thank you for your gentlemanly advice to the progressive camp. I will state to the forum now that I have no issues with barcanista yet I will never act as childishly as he has done and have no intentions to open any thread about him. I do not even care if Barcanista begins to praise GEJ and the PDP because he has switched sides and opinions here many times and compromised himself. This is something I have never done. What I was yesterday is what I am today and will be tomorrow.

What I take offence to is duplicitous and treacherous behaviour. People of integrity know that a man cannot be all things to all men and they will not try to do so as Barcanista does day in and day out. If not for his subtle effort to undermine the APC, I really do not have an axe to grind with him because the progress of Nigeria is something I take far more seriously than some back-and-forth squabble with faceless forumers who come and go by the very nature of online blogging. The issue is done for me. I do not need any PM from anyone. Let Barcanista stay in his lane and I stay in mine. As simple as that. Let us get back to supporting GMB/Osinbajo passionately and with issue-based focus.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by mrmetoo1: 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why keep opening threads like these though? It's not like you can keep the other side out because whatever reasonable discussion you want to have will be poisoned by their contributions. Then I think this thing is being blown way out of proportion.

Barcanista stated his opinion like he has a right to do, what everyone should have done was to say how they disagreed and gone on further to explain. All the name calling and so on wasn't necessary. I have arguments with fellow Christians about Christianity all the time, it necessarily doesn't mean because I don't agree maybe with some pastors' lifestyles means I'm now a Muslim.

To me Barcanista's view was a little naive but so be it, he's entitled to it but I won't go as far as saying he's working against APC's success. At least this is not enough for me to say so.

Rant over back to my main point, I don't think this thread is necessary. Let this issue just die and let's get back to arguing facts with GEJ-ites

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by stonemind(f): 2:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmmmm #changeEveryWhereYouGo
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by agabusta: 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Atlantian:
Now i know all their first names, and soon I will exposed those paid APC hacks for what they are. Sick bastards.

You are silly. You need help.
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Allow me to post one of my old classics here.

Gbawe you are in it grin

Shilling monkey

BishopJuice:
Following the disbandment of the Aluasa APC e-Rats committee due to their dismal handling of the Fashola Administration on Nairaland, Governor Rauf Aregbesola has extended a renewed hand of lease to the dislodged group and has invited them to occupy a new office located at the Osun state Capital, Oshogbo.

Inaugurating the new committee headed by Agbameta, the Governor promised to increase their daily upkeep wage from 800bucks to 1500.

The Governor frowned at the several phat-azz Bisis and lepka Bimbos he met at the newly commissioned headquarters warning the committee to concentrate on the task at hand highlighting the upheaval task at hand in paint-brushing him for the upcoming 2014 gubernatorial elections.

Thanking the Governor for coming to their rescue and for the increased daily allowance, Gbawe further requested that the office be furnished with DSTV decoder with premium bouquet and a flat screen TV. Gbawe further went to remind the Governor that the English Premiership had just commenced and to avert the situation were committee members (who are all die-hard fans of Liverpool FC)sneaked out to viewing centers to watch live matches. The Governor agreed to provide satellite dish within the week.

The Governor then shared a bottle of Alomo and smoked a phat one with the boyz before heading back to state house to address a group of Islamic scholars from Bauchi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Unemadu: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
Progrethieves, u have succeeded in locking up that tonye barcanista's beautiful thread. Bunch of self-seeking clowns. Where's judith berem by the way?

After her trip to Imo state she saw the real situation on ground there.

She has been in Lagos all the while singing praises about Rochas govt and how APC has been a blessing to IMo state

Now she knows better and has been mute ever since

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
We are united
Just mis understanding
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Gbawe: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
WombRaiders:
Allow me to post one of my old classics here.

Gbawe you are in it grin

Shilling monkey

My friend take your time OOOO. I did not ask for a flat screen TV. I demanded a projector. Plus three Mercedes Benz CLS. Gbawe is not cheap abeg.
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by stebell(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, pls call me and ur fellow Ijaws in dis forum to help yu out. No matter wat happens, even tho we on opposite sides, we look out for each other.

Come back, it's never late.
APC is evil. There is nothing like love in that party.
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by Demdem(m): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Even with this, the sole aim of these "two groups " is to chase the bastard currently occupying aso rock away.
That alone is encouraging for demdem. Only fools think
otherwise.
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by patrickmuf(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP

Thank you for your gentlemanly advice to the progressive camp. I will state to the forum now that I have no issues with barcanista yet I will never act as childishly as he has done and have no intentions to open any thread about him. I do not even care if Barcanista begins to praise GEJ and the PDP because he has switched sides and opinions here many times and compromised himself. This is something I have never done. What I was yesterday is what I am today and will be tomorrow.

What I take offence to is duplicitous and treacherous behaviour. People of integrity know that a man cannot be all things to all men and they will not try to do so as Barcanista does day in and day out. If not for his subtle effort to undermine the APC, I really do not have an axe to grind with him because the progress of Nigeria is something I take far more seriously than some back-and-forth squabble with faceless forumers who come and go by the very nature of online blogging. The issue is done for me. I do not need any PM from anyone. Let Barcanista stay in his lane and I stay in mine. As simple as that. Let us get back to supporting GMB/Osinbajo passionately and with issue-based focus.
Word
Re: Fellow Progressives, Let's Have A Word Here by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Awa omo egbe itesiwaju/olowo ni lo kpade apero yi.

(1)

PDP Sharing Money Live! (PIX) / Atiku Reveals What He Discussed With President Jonathan / Photo 10 Years Old Being Accredited In Taraba State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.