Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:14 PM

Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC (3647 Views)

Sir Emeka Offor Joins APC / Ohamai Godwin (@MrFixNigeria) Dumps PDP Over Amaechi's Screening / Jonathan's Campaign Coordinator Dumps PDP, Joins Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 10:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Bolade005:
I do not understand why you need to create a thread to pen this like you looking for some validation or something. Well, clap for yourself cause you just got noticed.

Anyways, SaiBuhari.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.

for your information I have been on nairaland.com since 2009 while you joined just last year look at my posts and topics do I look like someone who wants to be noticed? I have thousands of followers that wants to know my stand and which Avenue do you think I will use to tell them about my defection other than nairaland not everybody here is seeking attention like you cuz I already have the attention needed

1 Like

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Bolade005: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
aminho:
for your information I have been on nairaland.com since 2009 while you joined just last year look at my posts and topics do I look like someone who wants to be noticed? I have thousands of followers that wants to know my stand and which Avenue do you think I will use to tell them about my defection other than nairaland not everybody here is seeking attention like you cuz I already have the attention needed
You don't need to take things personal. I am a progressive myself and I can only wish you well in this new journey, all political journey deserves our utmost respect, it's not easy cross - carpeting and I hope to see you help us actualize the change we so yearn for. God bless you.

Change over Stasis.

SaiBuhari.
Vote GMB / PYO 2015.
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by Djicemob: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hausa boy from maiduguri claiming to be a gej supporter before,thats quite hilarious. grin grin grin
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by aminho(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Djicemob:
Hausa boy from maiduguri claiming to be a gej supporter before,thats quite hilarious. grin grin grin
well it will be important for you to know that I supported Jonathan with my family I don't have to prove anything to you cuz I owe you notin I knw what I did for the president and it was worth it while it lasted

1 Like

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by EdCure: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
aminho:
thanks you even figured my name
I join others in welcoming you.

2 Likes

Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by LajaLaba: 1:01am On Feb 17, 2015
grin wink
Re: Aminho Dumps Pdp Joins APC by 9jvirgin(m): 1:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Why you exclude me for the apc change agents nah cry. Please modify and include me. I am in.

aminho:
I Ameen Amshi after consulting with my fellow comrades and well wishers will like to announce my defection to the All progressive congress from the people's democratic party I have enjoyed my time in the pdp but at a point in time every body needs change mind you we didn't leave the Democratic Party,""The party left us."
My people in maiduguri where I came are suffering from all you can think off if joining any political party will bring an end to it I will gladly join..I have a lot of respect for President Jonathan he is one one of the most humble people you can think of he has the zeal and ability to take nigeria forward which was why I supported his government with all my heart.But he later on surrounded himself with people that are trying to bring him down,they are only there to enrich themselves and put the blame on an innocent Jonathan the day he loses will be the day they will disappear..on this note I will hereby join the campaign team of the All progressive congress not for a selfish reason but to make Nigeria a country our children will be proud off This country has gotten to where it is in spite of politics, not by the aid of it. That we have carried as much political bunk and trash as we have and still survived shows we are a super nation my advice is;
Let’s join the caravan of humanity, and ally ourselves with a conscious progress, let’s join the secular non-sectarian societies, lets distant ourselves from tribalism and hate, and join the human race in benefiting humanity as a whole, let’s heal our environment, and adapt social justices, that will empower the poor and the oppressed to gain his or her fundamental human rights, let’s find mercy and compassion in our souls without reference to any religious fanaticism or national extremism…if we could do that, only then we can begin the return journey back to civilization
If you must judge. Let your moral beacon guide you to a decision you can live with,
If you feel generous, give with humility so others could live with dignity,
If you became aware of injustice, your inaction or silence are part of it,
Living life without courage, is like living without honour,
If your arrogance started to control your behavior, then it's time for you to stratify to heaven where there are no earthly human beings
Never live behind the rocks. Always move to find comfort in brighter places, and
Always deem yourself to be courageous when others call upon you.... I will like to hereby join nairaland apc forum which consists of esteem people like cc; berem Barcanista ,Gbawe,Omenka, Obiagelli , cleverly, ilugunboy, omenka, caseless, pendy79, donphilous,Ngene kwenu, sincerenigerian,saharachic note I Say APC change
Nigeria Sai Buhari
Borno Sai Kashim

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photo)check Out A Real Politician Before And After Election / Buhari, Tinubu And Fashola Clash Over Ministerial List / It’s A Disgrace On Igbo To Beg Buhari For Appointments – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.