Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order (2104 Views)

Ezekwesili: Stop Calling The Predator Amina Ali's "Boko Haram Husband" / I Have Seen The Light...returning To The Progressives. / All APC Nairaland Supporters, AKA progressives, Fall In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
I am not happy with the current development arising within the progressives.

Owing to the thread created by Barcanista on the issue of propaganda, many APC members in the house have turned against him seeing him as our enemy.
If there is anybody I respect so much on Nairaland, it's Barcanista.

Barcanista (Barcaman as I always like to call him), please don't let your personal grievances destroy your enviable reputation on this forum. A day anger can destroy a reputation built for years, if care is not taken.

TO THE PROGRESSIVES ATTACKING BARCANISTA
Please, let's not see Barcanista as our enemy but a patriotic friend. If He has been the one singing the praises of the APC and the movement, and still comes out with constructive criticism of this same party, let's not turn against him.

OUR MISSION
Remember, this is a collective fight to liberate Nigeria from the PDP's 16 years of bad ruling and leadership, it is beyond our personal ambition and interest.
So, I implore every truly progressive Nigerian on this forum to remain loyal to this course of fighting for Nigeria's freedom and stop all the attack.

Why I created this:
I want us to use this thread as a platform to reunite and bring the house to order.

Now, Barcanista, Gbawe and others come and let's put the other Party to shame by coming to type word "united" to show that we are still together.

If brothers borne of the same family can quarrel and still settle their grievances, we can settle ours.

My humble submission.

-medamillion-

1 Like

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by chamboy(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
United till tit start taking her pills

1 Like

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just one word is needed here. "united". Thanks.
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
I am very didisappointed in the way they handled him ... There is nothing so painful like been trashed by people you call friends.

If that is what it means to be a progressive I reject it.

7 Likes

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ma bible says,"if dey come or gahter in one direction, dey shall scatter in different directions". God has started doing is work, he has sent fire in dere midst grin

5 Likes

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
United We Stand!
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Bugatie(m): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
Unite wetin?
Marriage of strange bed fellows!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
United We Stand!
God bless you
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Ekawu(m): 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
UNITED!
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please, we don't have to start blaming anyone.
Everyone, including Barcanista will surely have something to say when asked. So it's not about who is right or wrong, what we should all maintain now is decorum and propriety.

Just forget about the past and say the word "united". Thanks.
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by koboko69: 6:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
Agents of change,

There is a fake agent lurking among us. He is a TANoid at night and a fake CHANGE agent at day. I do not know who he is trying to impress on a faceless forum. Dont be surprised if tomorrow, he creates a thread of how he made a mistake all along, and wants us to vote for the clueless one again.

Remember FFK, he was a supposed CHANGE agent in the day, but @ night he sat and dined with touts, vampires and thieves. HE finally came out openly to declare he is back to the killer party. That is what we should be expecting soon from this fake CHANGE agent.

Hence forth he should be treated, addressed and considered as a TANoid, till he traces his steps back. There is no room for someone who talks with 2 sides of his mouth. It is total disloyalty and dishonesty to create a gibberish like this » Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many with the reality on ground. This is just the latest among the series of suspicious posts and comments.

Same thing when the alarm was raised about election postponement, quoting one constitution of the other. He saw it as another PROPAGANDA. At the end what happened? REALITY!!!! then he openned another thread of lamentations.

We have decided to March for Buhari, no matter how many moles planted among us.

i thank cleverly and orignal sincerenigerian et all for placing the fake CHANGE agent where he belongs; a place for clowns.

Sai Buhari 2015
#March4Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Ma bible says,"if dey come or gahter in one direction, dey shall scatter in different directions". God has started doing is work, he has sent fire in dere midst grin
With due respect, you are not needed here.

1 Like

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by kheart(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barca is more like a mentor. On dis. Forum. I always respect him now and ll always
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by talktimi(m): 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
If your friends won't let you have your say in any topic then you should reconsider such friendship. I've never seen where so called friends would literally bash their own and run him into the ground the way barcanista was treated today. It was/is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
koboko69:
Agents of change,

There is a fake agent lurking among us. He is a TANoid at night and a fake CHANGE agent at day. I do not know who he is trying to impress on a faceless forum. Dont be surprised if tomorrow, he creates a thread of how he made a mistake all along, and wants us to vote for the clueless one again.

Remember FFK, he was a supposed CHANGE agent in the day, but @ night he sat and dined with touts, vampires and thieves. HE finally came out openly to declare he is back to the killer party. That is what we should be expecting soon from this fake CHANGE agent.

Hence forth he should be treated, addressed and considered as a TANoid, till he traces his steps back. There is no room for someone who talks with 2 sides of his mouth. It is total disloyalty and dishonesty to create a gibberish like this » Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many with the reality on ground. This is just the latest among the series of suspicious posts and comments.

We have decided to March for Buhari, no matter how many moles planted among us.

i thank cleverly and orignal sincerenigerian et all for placing the fake CHANGE agent where he belongs; a place for clowns.

Sai Buhari 2015
#March4Buhari

Please, stop this! Stop being sarcastic, we all quarrel as Blood brothers and still settle it. What I need from you is the word "united". Thanks.
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
talktimi:
If your friends won't let you have your say in any topic then you should reconsider such friendship. I've never seen where so called friends would literally bash their own and run him into the ground the way barcanista was treated today. It was/is a disgrace
Let bygone be bygone. Let's stay united.
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
I know this is the long anticipated problem the PDP has been waiting for among us. Let's put them to shame.

Unity and progress is what we need to achieve Nigeria of our dreams. This is not about me, not you, not Barcanista, it's about Nigeria and our future including posterity.

Just let go of the past and type the word "united".
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by meforyou1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
So, why does Seun allow this thread whe he has deleted mine. Thought it's equal justice
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Nobody: 7:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe's mail to barcanista confirmed that the APC have shills working round the clock.

His mail also confirmed that they are propagandists.

The mail also confirmed that they know that they are losing.

5 Likes

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 7:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
So, why does Seun allow this thread whe he has deleted mine. Thought it's equal justice
I suggest you PM Seun and stop derailing this thread. Thanks
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Curlieweed: 7:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
talktimi:

The Barca dude is naive and oblivious. The fact that Apeeshit chose as a Presidential candidate, a tyrant whose first "achievement" was the promulgation of the infamous Decree 4, a clear assault on freedom of speech, should have clued any discerning observer to the true nature of that evil coven of broom wielding witches.

The "change" they obviously crave for is to turn us all into 170 Million robots. We will resist them by any MEANS NECESSARY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by ellechrystal(f): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pdp 16 years of bad ruling?? N d 80% of Apc members r d ppl who ruled in pdp for those no of years n r greedy to rule again, in another party.
Even d so called Amaechi, didn't he rule in pdp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by ozoigbondu: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
After you guys tore him apart frim limb to limb you are here shouting united SHAME on all you fake change agents

6 Likes

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by garrix8: 7:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista has betrayed the "Cause" severally. He is an FFK and should be treated like Cramjones.

No apologies...
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by WilyWily: 7:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
medamillion:
I am not happy with the current development arising within the progressives.

Owing to the thread created by Barcanista on the issue of propaganda, many APC members in the house have turned against him seeing him as our enemy.
If there is anybody I respect so much on Nairaland, it's Barcanista.

Barcanista (Barcaman as I always like to call him), please don't let your personal grievances destroy your enviable reputation on this forum. A day anger can destroy a reputation built for years, if care is not taken.

TO THE PROGRESSIVES ATTACKING BARCANISTA
Please, let's not see Barcanista as our enemy but a patriotic friend. If He has been the one singing the praises of the APC and the movement, and still comes out with constructive criticism of this same party, let's not turn against him.

OUR MISSION
Remember, this is a collective fight to liberate Nigeria from the PDP's 16 years of bad ruling and leadership, it is beyond our personal ambition and interest.
So, I implore every truly progressive Nigerian on this forum to remain loyal to this course of fighting for Nigeria's freedom and stop all the attack.

Why I created this:
I want us to use this thread as a platform to reunite and bring the house to order.

Now, Barcanista, Gbawe and others come and let's put the other Party to shame by coming to type word "united" to show that we are still together.

If brothers borne of the same family can quarrel and still settle their grievances, we can settle ours.

My humble submission.

-medamillion-
Look at dis one,
if you don't know ask your party members, Ilugunboy have swore to eliminate Barcanista by any means.
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
garrix8:
Barcanista has betrayed the "Cause" severally. He is an FFK and should be treated like Cramjones.

No apologies...

How was CramJones treated?
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by Energito: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
medamillion:
With due respect, you are not needed here.
na your papa get here?GeJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by medamillion(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Energito:
na your papa get here?GeJ till 2019
No, I am not here to trade insult but to make peace. But, in other words, be careful how you shout "GEJ till 2019" as that was the same thing one guy who just run mad in my street was shouting before he was given psychiatric attention.
Re: Calling The PROGRESSIVES To Order by stebell(m): 8:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
He has left yu people calling yourself "progressives". I don't see anything progressive in yu wen yu can't take an opinion lightly. Haba.

Imagine ur Bahari being the president (God forbids) and he's receiving insults like GEJ, I tell yu this country wud be too small for all of us.

I'll jus say take heart Janjaweeeds

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Does Fayose Belong / Pro-Buhari Igbo Want South-East To Succeed Tambuwal / How Yar Adua Forced Jonathan To Declare His Assets Publicly As Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.