Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,759 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri (872 Views)

Arms & Ammunition Recovered In Benue After A Soldier Was Killed (Photos) / Bullion Van Stuffed With Smuggled Rice, Intercepted In Oyo / Plateau: Police Arrest Suspected Herdsmen With Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri by chychyobbi(f): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2015
According to twitter user @MusadiqZ, a trailer filled with ammunition, as pictured above, was arrested by Civilian Volunteers along airport road in Maiduguri this morning. I wonder what all this arms are for? Boko or elections?

http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/2015/02/see-photos-of-trailer-filled-with.html

Re: See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri by Paretomaster(m): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
FTC.
Re: See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri by kaeycea(m): 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
I can see a trailer and group of people around it bt can't see d ammunition for which intent u opened dis thread..

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Do you c those men on that campaign bill board where the trailer was caught??..they are the owners.. They need to be interrogated

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
I can see the photo of the owner up there grin

'' the bloods of baboons and monkeys will flow '' abi?
Re: See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
lol!you need to check the link. I saw some guys carrying sticks, I also saw ... looks like they were burning something (Abnormal PDP Criminals)
Re: See Photos Of A Trailer Filled With Ammunition That Got Intercepted In Maiduguri by Vision4God: 10:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Man plans/schemes, but God has final judgement

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Policeman Kills Cab Driver, Female Passenger. / I Raped My Daughter Six Times – Father / So Nnamdi Kanu Is Now A Monkey In Zoo Republic!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.