Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) (9980 Views)

Start Your F.M.C.G Distribution Business With N20,000 Initial Capital / N20,000 Changed To N10 Notes In Ibadan, Apata (Photos) / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello house,

Just to let you know that I have added a new course to the site which means I'll be giving out 3 courses on Friday 10th April, 2015:

1. Business Management & Entrepreneurship (Online Course)

2. Social Media Marketing (Online Course)

3. Starting an Online Business (Online Course)

Just drop a comment on the site http://skillsonthehouse.com/get-a-free-course/ with the name of the course you are interested in.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2015
GenoMI:
Hello house,

Just to let you know that I have added a new course to the site which means I'll be giving out 3 courses on Friday 10th April, 2015:

Just drop a comment on the site http://skillsonthehouse.com/get-a-free-course/ with the name of the course you are interested in.
pls help,i can't find comment box in the site
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by Maximus85(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2015
Nowhere to write my comment on the site.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by skillmyman(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2015
Hello GenoMI
really nice wordpress theme and keep up the good work
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Hello @Sadia1992 @Maximus8 and others who may have had challenges while trying to leave a comment on the site, please check again, I'm not sure what went wrong - http://skillsonthehouse.com/get-a-free-course/

All you need to do is scroll to the bottom of this page and you will see the comment box. Thank you
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks @skillyman - I'm currently working on making the site better. I would like to add a page that will also allow people contribute/donate towards sponsoring others to learn. I already have quite a few requests from people that are interested in getting involved in the initiative.

skillmyman:
Hello GenoMI
really nice wordpress theme and keep up the good work
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by Bishop(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2015
@GENOMI,it depends on which side you are viewing the picture from.A laudable program and i commend you on that. 20k can do a lot for small micro businesses and a lot of people who are looking foward to start a business.

Lets look at this examples.
1,Vulganizer needs only a pressure pump i dont know how much this cost but that who is assisted to own this will definitely pray for you.
2.Fruit selling
3.Recharge card vending
e.t.c

put your plans on paper and know who your target beneficiaries would be,It is well with you.if you need more info u re free to ask
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by Ejowvoke(m): 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2015
Nice one, I can work with you, I hv experience in western dishes, since Nigeria Catering business is doing well, I can teach interested apirant hw to prepare some western plates, adluckciano@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 8:33pm On Apr 08, 2015
Thanks very much for your suggestions - I have decided to use the money to pay for training and courses rather than give out cash. cheesy

Bishop:
@GENOMI,it depends on which side you are viewing the picture from.A laudable program and i commend you on that. 20k can do a lot for small micro businesses and a lot of people who are looking foward to start a business.

Lets look at this examples.
1,Vulganizer needs only a pressure pump i dont know how much this cost but that who is assisted to own this will definitely pray for you.
2.Fruit selling
3.Recharge card vending
e.t.c

put your plans on paper and know who your target beneficiaries would be,It is well with you.if you need more info u re free to ask

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello House,

Just a reminder that I will be selecting the beneficiaries for the free courses this week later on tonight - for those interested, the available courses are:

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by EemGEE: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2015
thanks so much madam genoMI, i was picked for last week's online course and i am enjoying every bit of it. May God continue to bless you for this wonderful initiative.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks very much EemGEE and a big Amen. Pls don't forget to give feedback on the course once you are done cheesy

EemGEE:
thanks so much madam genoMI, i was picked for last week's online course and i am enjoying every bit of it. May God continue to bless you for this wonderful initiative.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by sholly007: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Maximus85:
Nowhere to write my comment on the site.
Same here bro.

Experiencing same thing, guess it's the fone am using.
Coz, i couldnt see where to post my comments.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 2:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
I'm really sorry about this, I hadn't even thought about the fact that you were accessing the site from a phone, although the site is supposed to be responsive. I will investigate the issue immediately and update everyone. Thank you.

sholly007:

Same here bro.

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hello house,

Just to let you know that updated the site with 3 courses to be given out on Friday 17th April, 2015:

1. Event & Conference Management (Online course)

2. Social Media Marketing (Online course)

3. Personal Branding Training (Online course)

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
Hi @sholly007, kindly try now. Thanks.

sholly007:

Same here bro.

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by EemGEE: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
GenoMI:
Thanks very much EemGEE and a big Amen. Pls don't forget to give feedback on the course once you are done cheesy

I sure will ma'am....the course has been interesting and enlightening so far.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by sholly007: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
GenoMI:
I'm really sorry about this, I hadn't even thought about the fact that you were accessing the site from a phone, although the site is supposed to be responsive. I will investigate the issue immediately and update everyone. Thank you.

Oops.
It's now worst.
Now, contents and comment box wasnt showing again.
I'd try accessing it on PC tomorrow.
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by EemGEE: 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
sholly007:

Oops.
It's now worst.
Thanks.
try accessing with a pc...i did mine from a pc
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by sholly007: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2015
EemGEE:

Thanks bro.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by Muyadek(m): 8:42am On Apr 12, 2015
Hi ma! I would appreciate an opportunity of charting me up on 08183836999 or e-mail:muyadek@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 10:14am On Apr 12, 2015
Thanks @sholly007, please may I know the kind of phone you were trying to use to access the site? I would really like to sort out the issue so that mobile users can also use it easily. Thanks

sholly007:

Oops.
It's now worst.
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenoMI:
Thanks @sholly007, please may I know the kind of phone you were trying to use to access the site? I would really like to sort out the issue so that mobile users can also use it easily. Thanks

pls find something to do with it so that all type of phone can access it
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by sholly007: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
EemGEE:

Okay!
Dats my plan as well.
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by sholly007: 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
GenoMI:

NOkia 303
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok thanks, I will continue trying to resolve the issue. Please kindly use a PC/laptop for now or you can even try another type of mobile phone because I can access it from my Samsung smart phone.

sholly007:

NOkia 303
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2015
3 courses will be given out on Friday 17th April, 2015:

1. Event & Conference Management (Online course)

2. Social Media Marketing (Online course)

3. Personal Branding Training (Online course)

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by sholly007: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2015
GenoMI:
Ok thanks, I will continue trying to resolve the issue. Please kindly use a PC/laptop for now or you can even try another type of mobile phone because I can access it from my Samsung smart phone.

Okay!
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by presido07: 9:52am On Apr 13, 2015
@ op so how do we reach u
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please send me a message using the form on this page
http://skillsonthehouse.com/contact-page/

I can't put my email address here because of spamming. Thanks.

presido07:
@ op so how do we reach u
Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by GenoMI: 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello house, how is everyone doing? Just to let you know that I have actually managed to partner with a major training provider based in the UK called Skillsology to provide discounted training for the Skills On The House initiative - I still can't believe it grin. I started talking to them about a month ago, just after I decided to start this initiative. I told them the details of what I'm trying to do, sent them a link to my site and they were interested and very willing to support by giving their courses to me with very good discounts.

They have a good variety of quality online courses and I shall be updating my website with their courses soon. This means that people who are interested in getting a free course now have many courses they can choose to apply for.

You can check out skillsology at www.skillsology.com

1 Like

Re: I Want To Give Out N20,000 A Month To Help Young Nigerians (for Career Or Biz) by eninaija(f): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
GenoMI:
Hello house, how is everyone doing? Just to let you know that I have actually managed to partner with a major training provider based in the UK called Skillsology to provide discounted training for the Skills On The House initiative - I still can't believe it grin. I started talking to them about a month ago, just after I decided to start this initiative. I told them the details of what I'm trying to do, sent them a link to my site and they were interested and very willing to support by giving their courses to me with very good discounts.

They have a good variety of quality online courses and I shall be updating my website with their courses soon. This means that people who are interested in getting a free course now have many courses they can choose to apply for.

Wow! Well done!

Wish you more and success . Dream bigger dreams...

You can check out skillsology at www.skillsology.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Central Bank Injects $210 Million Into Currency Market / Gino Tomatoe Distributorship / Need Urgent Information On Setting Up Cooking Gas Mini-plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.