Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) (74458 Views)

CORRECT! Apc’s Professor Osibanjo Sends A Shout Out To PDP / Did Professor Osibanjo Lie On Channels TV While Clarifying Buhari's Statement? / d (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by wolexy2(m): 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
promsman12:
True... Meanwhile, I had a dream that Osibanjo was President. I don't how that came about, before una chop my head. Twas just a dream...

THAT IS EXACTLY WAT I SAW ALSO.

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Chiaka(f): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2015
murphyg:
SUPER CORRECT!

Shows a man who show no appreciation for other peoples effort. That's what eating him up!!

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:10am On Feb 17, 2015
Bsc:

Ekwesiri ipia gi utali...

Maka gini?
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2015
Slickest:

May ur life and the lives of ur unborn be the same with the state @which nigeria is during gej's leadership...
All dis otueke goats, in support of criminals in power sinz their useless brother bcame president....

You all keep saying God put him there, yeah you're ryt, God put him there.....remember God also put pharaoh,hitler,abacha, etc...

May your life and the lives of your family be the same with the state at which Nigeria was during Buhari's leadership.

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by iliyande(m): 9:14am On Feb 17, 2015
Faibuhari:
That's a wrong statement, In every climes govt advertise their achievements for people to see and understand that's why USA spends much on advertisement during election campaign

You mean USA advertise light in darkness? Road while there is none? Don't even compare the two countries please.

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by emiye(m): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2015
It means the govt failed to execute projects that have longer tentacles in touching the lives of every nigerian.

If Jonathan had fixed just power supply across Nigeria, i am very certain, his re-election would have been guaranteed. A 10,000mw generation and distribution to Nigerians , 5 years after he got to the seat would have guaranteed him Nigerians vote to win., but the govt prefer minimalist approach programmes, and tonnes of irrelevant rubbish like spending hundreds of billions to create 5,000 entrepreneurs, procurement of old school locomotives trains that less than 2% of Nigerians make use of , he knew the no 1 problem of an average nigerian is power, but he failed to focus on that.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by tomzman: 9:35am On Feb 17, 2015
So true. I remember when a r.etard on this forum was listing the remodeling of airports in the country to international standard as one of GEJ's achievements and I began to wonder if I was in a different country. The busiest airport in the country is a disgrace. I sampled opinions in Ogun state and I was surprised. Everyone was of no doubt that the governor would be reelected, some even considered his campaign as a formality. Not because his administration is perfect but because his achievements are obvious.

So I agree with the Prof. All the money now being wasted on adverts and defamatory documentary would have been unnecessary if the present government had done better.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by piagetskinner(m): 9:52am On Feb 17, 2015
I cannot agree more...#this guy is brilliant, we need ppl like this in power
««Sai GMB/PYO
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by neocortex: 9:54am On Feb 17, 2015
If Buhari has to advertise his "integrity" and "certificates" then he has neither.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by princejayboss: 10:11am On Feb 17, 2015
Oga we shall see your time there if you by chance get there ...... With this level of break down in oil price ... I wonder what empire you will build.... You be focus on winning than putting yourself in statement trouble... Even if God comes down to naija .... Some people will still say bad of him.... Work hard to get there sir....

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Saucekide25(m): 10:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Shoutozone: 10:22am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

For Prof. Osinbajo not to be able to calculate how long Jonathan has been in power, he has to present his First School Leaving Certificate.

Jonathan has been in power for 4 years and 9 months as president and 3 months as acting president.
Continue with your flimsy tales and keep hiding the truth beneath your tongue. Yeye!
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by debonto: 10:24am On Feb 17, 2015
I don;t see nything wrong with Government advertising what it has done in the past years,you can verify the projects if you have a problem with them.
I will rather APC candidates concentrate their efforts on what they can do as a party if elected instead of passing bulk here and there.
Nigerians are wiser now,we are watching you all,and we will speak with our votes.
We cannot be decieved by scoring people who want to score political points against the ruling government but has only succeded in foading themslves with the same bed fellows.

Oshibajo should concentrate...is is the proverbial boy boy when the real deal starts.
Enough of this show of shame.
You guys should show yourselves as intelectuals.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by obinoral1179(m): 10:27am On Feb 17, 2015
LordMecuzy:

He Said if Government!!!!!!!!!!! Not If Jonathans Govt

PDP Government
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by zefty: 10:29am On Feb 17, 2015
absolutely correct...if government want to do something for the country,it has to benefit the whole country not some part of the country
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by debonto: 10:32am On Feb 17, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with Government advertising what it has done in the past years,you can verify the projects if you have a problem with them.agree with them if they are true or at least be niceenough to keep quite if it hurts yoiur ambition
I will rather APC candidates concentrate their efforts on what they can do as a party if elected instead of passing bulk here and there.
Nigerians are wiser now,we are watching you all,and we will speak with our votes.
We cannot be decieved by people who want to score political points against the ruling government but has only succeded in surrounding themslves with the same bed fellows.

Oshibajo should concentrate...He is the proverbial boy boy when the real deal starts.
Enough of this show of shame.
You guys should show yourselves as intelectuals.
And I hope we still have our freedom of speech after may 29th

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Shoutozone:
Continue with your flimsy tales and keep hiding the truth beneath your tongue. Yeye!

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by efguy1(m): 10:34am On Feb 17, 2015
Then i would say, If a government hs to advertise what it will be doing for the next 4 years, then my people; I will have to doubt its capability
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by gidado14(m): 10:44am On Feb 17, 2015
VERY CORRECT AND ALL THEY ADVERTISE ARE ALL FALSE STORY WE NEED ACTIVE ACTION NOT PLEAGES. GEJ ADMINISTRATION HAS FAILED US.WHAT U HAVEN'T DONE IS 6 YEARS YOU CAN'T DO IT IN 4 YEARS SO GEJ BACK OFF

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Cityguy: 10:47am On Feb 17, 2015
anulaxad:
I can't believe a Nigerian politician has common sense.

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by jdilight(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2015
SweetJoystick:
Very correct, the works would speak for themselves, it's so annoying seeing sponsored programs on national TV showing what the state or federal government is doing, such works are visible

That will be true if Nigeria was as small as Ghana. But false in a country as big as Nigeria. How many state of the federation have you traveled to?
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by jdilight(m): 10:51am On Feb 17, 2015
gidado14:
VERY CORRECT AND ALL THEY ADVERTISE ARE ALL FALSE STORY WE NEED ACTIVE ACTION NOT PLEAGES. GEJ ADMINISTRATION HAS FAILED US.WHAT U HAVEN'T DONE IS 6 YEARS YOU CAN'T DO IT IN 4 YEARS SO GEJ BACK OFF

If you assume all they advertise are false stories, we will appreciate a thread of pictures to your stories. Don't you think with will add more credibility to your own story (addresses should be added for verifications)
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by Cityguy: 10:55am On Feb 17, 2015
Vision4God:
Doesnt necessarily mean so!

Some Nigerians are jus ungrateful
When his party spends fortune discrediting achievements of GEJ, what's wrong if the latter brings up evidence to counter their propaganda? Besides, all projects are not national. Some projects are of priority to one area while to another, it's a different ball game. What's wrong in letting a man in Sokoto who has never been to Akwa Ibom know what has been done by the administration in that part of Nigeria through advert? Abeg make this man go and .........sit down jor.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by folafola(m): 11:05am On Feb 17, 2015
If Buhari is indeed the man of change based on his past administration then stop advertising him to us his evil deeds in the past is enough proof that he is the devil incarnate as proclaimed by Prof
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by eromspete(m): 11:08am On Feb 17, 2015
Abeg let's hear word... grin grin grin

Sunnybobo3:

For Prof. Osinbajo not to be able to calculate how long Jonathan has been in power, he has to present his First School Leaving Certificate.

Jonathan has been in power for 4 years and 9 months as president and 3 months as acting president.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by effyzie01(m): 11:10am On Feb 17, 2015
I just love this man. I love his mind and intellect.

I hope he'll take over the presidency in 2019.

President Osinbajo!!!

That would have been the best thing to ever happen to this country.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by abacusCm(m): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2015
cbrass:

You need serious help undecided
I'm ready to help him provided he can let me take him to aro in Abeokuta or yaba left in lagos
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by dblock(m): 11:31am On Feb 17, 2015
Ok at first glance, it appears to be a brilliant statement.

HOWEVER

1) Only a fool would suggest that GEJ has fixed Nigeria, in 6 years
2) Forgive me for blaspheming...but even Jesus Christ could not fix Nigeria in 6 years
3) Nobody dead or alive can fix Nigeria in 6 years
4) Nobody has ever said that GEJ has completed the transformation process
5) GEJ has not taken Agriculture to where it needs to be

6) GEJ has not taken electricity delivery to where it needs to be
7) GEJ has not taken healthcare where it needs to be
cool GEJ has not taken roads to the level required
9) GEJ has not even taken railways to the desirable state
10) GEJ has not taken the military..............

11) The list goes on.............
12) So what has GEJ done?
13) More than any other Nigerian leader in 35-40 years, GEJ has commenced the process of transformation
14) The basis of the Nigerian economy is so out of whack...that the common man will be the last to even feel the immediate effects
15) GEJ cannot deliver the needed employment shares in 6 years

16) GEJ cannot decrease inequality in 6 years
17) Since the 1999 New Republic...a lot of our growth has been service sector related, much of the growth is exclusive
18) What GEJ is currently doing will decrease inequality in his SECOND TERM! Poverty will decrease in his second term
19) There will be more jobs in his second term!
20) And what he has done with infrastructure is all about growth and beginning the process!

21) GEJ has improved many roads! Nobody said he has improved all roads!
22) So Nigerians still have a right to complain...but the complaints are not necessarily justified, because it is a process
23) We are getting there. Nigerians are impatient....and due to their impatience, they risk halting the progress
24) Because Nigerians are so cynical...and are not necessarily looking at the bigger picture, that is why it is very critical that we spend a lot of time and effort telling them what we are doing.....the reality is most Nigerians do not even know just how good GEJ is!
25) It is absolutely unfair that Nigerians will keep criticizing GEJ for the mistakes of the past administrations like the OBJ administration! Why must we hate a man....for the mistakes of our past leaders? Was he the one that neglected the power sector for 3-4 decades? Was he the one that neglected the Airports? Was he the one that neglected the Military? No! He is the one trying to fix it! And how do you expect that within 6 years..you will correct 35-40 years worth of mistakes! In fact it is even worse than that! Because in economics...the longer you leave a problem! The more expensive it becomes to fix!
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by zyonpendrahgon: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Vision4God:
Doesnt necessarily mean so!

Some Nigerians are jus ungrateful
Thanks, you spoke well. Then APC shouldnt campaign as their candidate s achievement is speaking for him abi?

1 Like

Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by walex1991(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Update: For the records and the benefit of those who didn't pass elementary mathematics; Goodluck Jonathan was sworn in as president on the 6th of May, 2010 following the death of Umaru Yaradua on the 5th of May, 2010;

May 2010 - May 2011 = 1 year
May 2011 - May 2012 = 1 year
May 2012 - May 2013 = 1 year
May 2013 - May 2014 = 1 year
May 2014 - Feb. 2015 = 9 months
TOTAL = 4 years & 9 months

Before then, he was acting president from February 2010.
U're a fool. A big clueless one. Please explain the relevance of this ur reply to what op posted. All this GEJ followers sef u guys are just some bunch of senseless f@ggots and I pray God will direct ur life as Jonathan is directing Nigeria.
Re: Is Professor Osibanjo Right With This? (PICS) by walex1991(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2015
dblock:
Ok at first glance, it appears to be a brilliant statement.

HOWEVER

1) Only a fool would suggest that GEJ has fixed Nigeria, in 6 years
2) Forgive me for blaspheming...but even Jesus Christ could not fix Nigeria in 6 years
3) Nobody dead or alive can fix Nigeria in 6 years
4) Nobody has ever said that GEJ has completed the transformation process
5) GEJ has not taken Agriculture to where it needs to be

6) GEJ has not taken electricity delivery to where it needs to be
7) GEJ has not taken healthcare where it needs to be
cool GEJ has not taken roads to the level required
9) GEJ has not even taken railways to the desirable state
10) GEJ has not taken the military..............

11) The list goes on.............
12) So what has GEJ done?
13) More than any other Nigerian leader in 35-40 years, GEJ has commenced the process of transformation
14) The basis of the Nigerian economy is so out of whack...that the common man will be the last to even feel the immediate effects
15) GEJ cannot deliver the needed employment shares in 6 years

16) GEJ cannot decrease inequality in 6 years
17) Since the 1999 New Republic...a lot of our growth has been service sector related, much of the growth is exclusive
18) What GEJ is currently doing will decrease inequality in his SECOND TERM! Poverty will decrease in his second term
19) There will be more jobs in his second term!
20) And what he has done with infrastructure is all about growth and beginning the process!

21) GEJ has improved many roads! Nobody said he has improved all roads!
22) So Nigerians still have a right to complain...but the complaints are not necessarily justified, because it is a process
23) We are getting there. Nigerians are impatient....and due to their impatience, they risk halting the progress
24) Because Nigerians are so cynical...and are not necessarily looking at the bigger picture, that is why it is very critical that we spend a lot of time and effort telling them what we are doing.....the reality is most Nigerians do not even know just how good GEJ is!
25) It is absolutely unfair that Nigerians will keep criticizing GEJ for the mistakes of the past administrations like the OBJ administration! Why must we hate a man....for the mistakes of our past leaders? Was he the one that neglected the power sector for 3-4 decades? Was he the one that neglected the Airports? Was he the one that neglected the Military? No! He is the one trying to fix it! And how do you expect that within 6 years..you will correct 35-40 years worth of mistakes! In fact it is even worse than that! Because in economics...the longer you leave a problem! The more expensive it becomes to fix!
can u tell me what happened to the money in our federal reserve angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Pops Champagne As Atiku Picks Him As Running Mate. Photo / Oshiomhole Jnr With His Father & Dangote At His Graduation In Canada. PIC / Buhari Sacks Kachikwu As GMD Of NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.