Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) (1565 Views)

Bodies Of Migrants Wash Ashore En-route Europe (photos) / Awka Flyovers Illuminating At Night / Facts About Kogi State And A Nairalander Experience (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) by Kesmakveli(m): 10:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Goodevening Nairalanders, please I want to know how I can get to kogi state, Ayingba town to be precise from Awka in anambra state.. or from Enugu state. Pls I need direct terminals to be precise so as to enable an easy made journey in view. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) by Kesmakveli(m): 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Please I am still waiting for a good response.
Re: How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) by economia: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Kesmakveli:
Goodevening Nairalanders, please I want to know how I can get to kogi state, Ayingba town to be precise from Awka in anambra state.. or from Enugu state. Pls I need direct terminals to be precise so as to enable an easy made journey in view. Thanks in anticipation.
Awka to 9th mile in Enugu.
go through road leading to Nsukka
go straight never bend at any junction until u get to Otukpo junction
at the junction ask people the direction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) by Kesmakveli(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
economia:

Awka to 9th mile in Enugu.
go through road leading to Nsukka
go straight never bend at any junction until u get to Otukpo junction
at the junction ask people the direction
Thank u brother.
Re: How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) by Cuneddy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Frm awka enter enugu, bend ur right at 9th mile corner,wen you get to NBC continue straight at the 1st round about, on the 2nd turn ur left headn to nsukka it will take you appx. 2hrs to get to opi junction at nsukka neglect you unn sign post by ur ryt and proceed straight.beta stil get to nsukka and ask of opi junction den ask of the best way to kogi.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) by Kesmakveli(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cuneddy:
Frm awka enter enugu, bend ur right at 9th mile corner,wen you get to NBC continue straight at the 1st round about, on the 2nd turn ur left headn to nsukka it will take you appx. 2hrs to get to opi junction at nsukka neglect you unn sign post by ur ryt and proceed straight.beta stil get to nsukka and ask of opi junction den ask of the best way to kogi.
God bless you.
Re: How Do I Ply The Route ( Awka To Kogi State) by Cuneddy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kesmakveli:

God bless you.
and bless you too

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Enquiry, Travellers Your Help Pls. / Photos Of Nigerian Traveling Home At The Kuala Lumpur International Airport Mal / Ielts Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.