Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. (2336 Views)

This Gallant Soldier Has Been Killed By Boko Haram In Sambisa Forest(photos) / Touching Pictures From Barr Ocholi, Wife And Son's Burial / An Under-aged Children been used to rigg todays election (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 17, 2015
SOMETIMES, I WONDER IF THESE PEOPLE ARE HUMANS AT ALL embarassed embarassed

Source: Facebook

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by fuckerholic(m): 4:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Its a pity
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by GBTYO: 4:43am On Feb 17, 2015
fuckerholic:
Its a pity

Keep pitying...

That is all your type will do.
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 17, 2015
GBTYO:

Keep pitying...

This is strong grin una dey quarrel ni?
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by reaky(m): 4:47am On Feb 17, 2015
Sometimes I wonder about there religion
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by fuckerholic(m): 4:55am On Feb 17, 2015
GBTYO:

Keep pitying...

Will you shut up you son of a bastard..are you tired of fuelling it ?

1 Like

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by echobee(f): 5:18am On Feb 17, 2015
Re u ok? sad. What else do u expect?
GBTYO:

Keep pitying...

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 17, 2015
And we Nigerians want to willfully put an Islamic extremist in the helm of affairs.. God be with us

2 Likes

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by GBTYO: 6:19am On Feb 17, 2015
fuckerholic:

Will you shut up you son of a bastard..are you tired of fuelling it ?
echobee:
Re u ok? sad. What else do u expect?

I had a dream about 2 weeks back.

I saw myself on my office grounds.

My office building sits on a large expanse of land and in my dream, as I often do whenever I am in need of an inspiration, I find myself on a grassed portion over looking the horizon.

Then suddenly, the clear afternoon sky began to draw dark heavy clouds as if a storm was gathering but this was no ordinary storm.
The clouds had an omen to them as all manner of birds scampered for safety and the sky became overcast with this darkened soot like clouds.

The sound of thunder rumbled in the foreground and a light shown from the clouds with an apparition in blurring brightness descending slowly down from the sky. The first thing, I noticed was a very large feet and as the apparition descended slowly, a being of gigantic proportions started to appear until it descended down on the grass field in front of me and took up human proportion.

The apparition stood before me smiling. It had wings and an androgynous being.

It looked like this:

I was not afraid through out all this time from when the clouds began to gather and when this being stood in front of me.
The being smiled at me and said: "art thou not afraid"? I replied and said No and further asked the being "if I should be afraid of the devil?"
He smirked and tried to shrug it's disappointment in me knowing who it really was by pretending a laugh.

I asked him why has it come to me and it looked at me angrily and said how was it I knew it was it the devil? I said to it that it's sign of appearance possessed an omen and was not like from the heavens as even the birds retreated from it. It then looked up into the dark sky and cursed the heavens in a tongue I did not understand.

I then find myself wearing a tux at the ledge of a craggy mountain overlooking a vast flat valley with the winds howling around me. The ominous clouds still covered the whole celestial dome and behind me without me looking I knew it still stood behind me and I asked it without turning "why is it that you bring me here"?. It scrambles up to the ledge I am standing on, and by this time it had changed it's appearance to what it really was, a bent scrawly old woman in dark garb.

It looked like this [img]http://4.bp..com/-3fyKCQwQSCE/T4MQ8Nh8zhI/AAAAAAAAEtE/rUb4OzfOMe0/s400/the+passion+of+the+christ+devil+satan+garden+of+olives+tempting+christ+passion019.jpg[/img]

It then said to me, that it was it's time to reign over the world.

It then pointed down to the valley with it's scrawny hands and then I saw and heard the cries of thousands of people being killed and the clashes of the sword from those who were killing them and from amidst the cries of death, I could hear "allah akbar" being chanted by those doing the killing.

I then find myself on the valley with it hunched and following me behind, by this time the voices in anguish had reduced. The distant cries of a baby, the pleas of a mother, a young girls pleas not to be r@ped and her molesters giggling, the sounds of bodies being thrown into a ditch, a sword landing hard on bodies and the distant reechoing sound of allah akbars.

I turn to look at the top of the mountain and I see it holding a severed head and laughing to the heavens, insulting HIM that is above and at the edge of the mountain, a group of men with swords in the air looking up to it that stood on the mountain and holding their swords shouting allah akbar!
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 6:22am On Feb 17, 2015
And datz islam for ya! Rilwayne001 Empiree tartar9 tola9ja

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 17, 2015
GBTYO:

I had a dream about 2 weeks back.

I saw myself on my office grounds.

My office building sits on a large expanse of land and in my dream, as I often do whenever I am in need of an inspiration, I find myself on a grassed portion over looking the horizon.

Then suddenly, the clear afternoon sky began to draw dark heavy clouds as if a storm was gathering but this was no ordinary storm.
The clouds had an omen to them as all manner of birds scampered for safety and the sky became overcast with this darkened soot like clouds.

The sound of thunder rumbled in the foreground and a light shown from the clouds with an apparition in blurring brightness descending slowly down from the sky. The first thing, I noticed was a very large feet and as the apparition descended slowly, a being of gigantic proportions started to appear until it descended down on the grass field in front of me and took up human proportion.

The apparition stood before me smiling. It had wings and an androgynous being.

It looked like this:

I was not afraid through out all this time from when the clouds began to gather and when this being stood in front of me.
The being smiled at me and said: "art thou not afraid"? I replied and said No and further asked the being "if I should be afraid of the devil?"
He smirked and tried to shrug it's disappointment in me knowing who it really was by pretending a laugh.

I asked him why has it come to me and it looked at me angrily and said how was it I knew it was it the devil? I said to it that it's sign of appearance possessed an omen and was not like from the heavens as even the birds retreated from it. It then looked up into the dark sky and cursed the heavens in a tongue I did not understand.

I then find myself wearing a tux at the ledge of a craggy mountain overlooking a vast flat valley with the winds howling around me. The ominous clouds still covered the whole celestial dome and behind me without me looking I knew it still stood behind me and I asked it without turning "why is it that you bring me here"?. It scrambles up to the ledge I am standing on, and by this time it had changed it's appearance to what it really was, a bent scrawly old woman in dark garb.

It looked like this [img]http://4.bp..com/-3fyKCQwQSCE/T4MQ8Nh8zhI/AAAAAAAAEtE/rUb4OzfOMe0/s400/the+passion+of+the+christ+devil+satan+garden+of+olives+tempting+christ+passion019.jpg[/img]

It then said to me, that it was it's time to reign over the world.

It then pointed down to the valley with it's scrawny hands and then I saw and heard the cries of thousands of people being killed and the clashes of the sword from those who were killing them and from amidst the cries of death, I could hear "allah akbar" being chanted by those doing the killing.

I then find myself on the valley with it hunched and following me behind, by this time the voices in anguish had reduced. The distant cries of a baby, the pleas of a mother, a young girls pleas not to be r@ped and her molesters giggling, the sounds of bodies being thrown into a ditch, a sword landing hard on bodies and the distant reechoing sound of allah akbars.

I turn to look at the top of the mountain and I see it holding a severed head and laughing to the heavens, insulting HIM that is above and at the edge of the mountain, a group of men with swords in the air looking up to it that stood on the mountain and holding their swords shouting allah akbar!

Weirdo

1 Like

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by tartar9(m): 8:17am On Feb 17, 2015
where are the pics nah op?
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Dereformer(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Dear God,

Please why did you allow Islam to surface on the face of this earth.

This religion has brought so much anguish and deaths to people of this earth

They destroy what took you time to create during the formation of this earth

The worst still is, they do this claiming that you told them to on this earth

It is time for you, Dear God to speak to the inhabitants of this earth

Least islam destroys your earth.

2 Likes

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
where are the pics nah op?

Please look closely again. By the way, are you an albino? undecided
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by tartar9(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2015
emmyrichie:

Please look closely again. By the way, are you an albino? undecided
I cant see any children being killed by terrorist in those pics.and y are u asking if am an albino?
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by tartar9(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2015
Dereformer:
Dear God,

Please why did you allow Islam to surface on the face of this earth.

This religion has brought so much anguish and deaths to people of this earth

They destroy what took you time to create during the formation of this earth

The worst still is, they do this claiming that you told them to on this earth

It is time for you, Dear God to speak to the inhabitants of this earth

Least islam destroys your earth.

whoz destroying which earth?
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by saintsinner360: 9:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Sometimes, I ask God, y did he create dis plagues(islam). Dey are so cruel and wicked. Killing all in d name of a moon-god and muhammed(dbuh) tartar9 good morning, hope Rilwayne001 is safe and healthy?
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
I cant see any children being killed by terrorist in those pics.and y are u asking if am an albino?

Because you are the only one who's not seeing anything on here... and why I asked if you are an albino is that, studies have shown that albinos does not really see clearly in the daytime. undecided

1 Like

Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
whoz destroying which earth?

Oh! I can smell where the sentiment is coming from. lipsrsealed
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by GBTYO: 11:07am On Feb 18, 2015
tartar9:

Kafir children are not human children you mean...

Bloody jihadist bastard
Re: Touching Pictures Of Children Been Killed By Terrorists. by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2015
GBTYO:

Kafir children are not human children you mean...

Bloody jihadist bastard

Hahahahaha grin

(1) (Reply)

How Buhari Will Win This Election (majority Votes & 25% In 2/3 Of The 36states) / Angry Jonathan Blasts Minister Of Petroleum, Sent Her Out Of Aso Rock / Prophet Who Predicted President Jonathan’s Defeat Says Buhari Will Die In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.