Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP (4142 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by ThisisBuhari: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2015
From a reliable source in Government House Dutse, Governor Sule Lamido may follow the path of his mentor Chief Olusegun Obasanjo by dumping the PDP next week.

The source further confide that the visit of Rotimi Amechi to Lamido last two weeks is part of the plan to convince the Governor to leave the PDP.
Just watch out...

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
From a reliable source in Government House Dutse, Governor Sule Lamido may follow the path of his mentor Chief Olusegun Obasanjo by dumping the PDP next week.
Just watch out...
Lamido can't leave PDP.
He's not a selfish politician, If he leaves PDP, where is he going to?... Maybe APgA or LP. I don't give a shit if OBJ leaves PDP, but Lamido, damn!. That's one man I admire a lot, He's the next president after Jonathan.

13 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by bewla(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2015
GOOD 4 HIM

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by 9jvirgin(m): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Glory to God!

Peedeepee must die.

12 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by clevvermind(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2015
story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Etinosajay(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lamido can't leave PDP.
He's not a selfish politician, If he leaves PDP, where is he going to?... Maybe APgA or LP. I don't give a shit if OBJ leaves PDP, but Lamido, damn!. That's one man I admire a lot, He's the next president after Jonathan.

And if he leaves, will u dance naked in the marketplace?

10 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 7:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Etinosajay:

And if he leaves, will u dance naked in the marketplace?
I won't be happy.
#fact
I've not really given a shi.t about the rest, but I will if Lamido does.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2015
I love d prosponment of dis election, now jona will know his true frnds and foes. Wen he wins come march28th od dis year, many snitch will go down.

7 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Terry68: 7:26am On Feb 17, 2015
Why is lamido story still lingering around? If he's leaving farewell then.

And stop disturbing news headings.
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by dokyOloye: 7:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Why all d hullabaloo abt OBJ leaving PDP?Has OBJ ever been able to win his ward in a free and fair election? The answer is no.
Was able to do that only in 2003 and 2007 when he and Iwu wrote results in their bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Everyone knows that sule lamido is a APC member by heart/mind and a PDP member by his actions. PDP losing a tremendous grassroot politician like him to APC will be the final TKO to PDP. I see him following the footsteps of his mentor and political godfather(obj) in the coming days.

Just like obj, sule lamido is also angry with Gej and PDP. I sincerely hope he leaves the tattered umbrella party and join the progressives. You are welcome to APC anytime, anyday, Sir.

11 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lamido can't leave PDP.
don't worry I will quote u very soon

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2015
chigo93:
don't worry I will quote u very soon
Why not quote me now? undecided
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
nope,i will quote u when he finallu leaves

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40am On Feb 17, 2015
chigo93:
nope,i will quote u when he finallu leaves
If he does.. **waiting**
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by caselessogbuagu: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lamido can't leave PDP.
He's not a selfish politician , If he leaves PDP, where is he going to?... Maybe APgA or LP. I don't give a shit if OBJ leaves PDP, but Lamido, damn!. That's one man I admire a lot, He's the next president after Jonathan.
as long as a politician has interest, he's selfish. Are u saying he was not among the G-5 that revolted that time? Lamido is in pdp just to save his children and that, to me, depicts selfishness.
I dont know how he intend to sell his candidate in pdp if he joins apc at this late hour. Maybe, he's the one funding the apc guy secretly and he might find it easy to join him there.
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by caselessogbuagu: 8:33am On Feb 17, 2015
dokyOloye:
Why all d hullabaloo abt OBJ leaving PDP?Has OBJ ever been able to win his ward in a free and fair election? The answer is no.
Was able to do that only in 2003 and 2007 when he and Iwu wrote results in their bedroom.
he hasn't? he has been able to make gej president via help of God. He won in 1999. Dont forget, the north voted en masse then.
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by experimentist: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Bros cool down, your temperature is rising. Relax. wink
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by owobokiri(m): 8:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Together with babangida aliyu, sule has been apc since time imoriver. Kini big deal?
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by drkay9: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Toktee(m): 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015
What a sinking ship!

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by sammyj: 8:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Source pleaseeeee!!
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Gbawe: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2015
@OP.

Possible. Lamido's body language shows that he is not with GEJ in spirit. Lamido resents GEJ but was whipped and bullied into toeing the PDP line. He once described GEJ as a "drunk with a lighter in a petrol station" and there is no coming back from such a statement which shows that Lamido , deep down, views GEJ as a very reckless and dangerous individual.

5 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Lamido can't leave PDP.

You only need to watch his body language and listen to his utterances lately to know where his interest lies....but Internet noise makers like you are always drown in your own cacophony of noise that you hardly hear or discern anything correctly...

1 Like

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
as long as a politician has interest, he's selfish. Are u saying he was not among the G-5 that revolted that time? Lamido is in pdp just to save his children and that, to me, depicts selfishness.
I dont know how he intend to sell his candidate in pdp if he joins apc at this late hour. Maybe, he's the one funding the apc guy secretly and he might find it easy to join him there.
Wrong sir, Lamido has been in PDP because of he's a loyal member of the party, he has said that times without number, and it could be because OBJ hasn't left PDP, But I still trust Lamido, He's not a selfish man like Amaechi who left PDP hoping to get the vice presidential slot for APC.

Sai Lamido 2019

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

You only need to watch his body language and listen to his utterances lately to know where his interest lies....but Internet noise makers like you are always drown in your own cacophony of noise that you hardly hear or discern anything correctly...
See who's talking, APC e-warrior that can't tolerate the views of even one of their own. You're the noise maker here if you don't know, Rubbish!... Elderly guy like you can't respect himself, going about calling people names.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[b]Wrong sir, Lamido has been in PDP because of he's a loyal member of the party, he has said that times without number, [/b]and it could be because OBJ hasn't left PDP, But I still trust Lamido, He's not a selfish man like Amaechi who left PDP hoping to get the vice presidential slot for APC.

Sai Lamido 2019

Very naive comment.....Lamido happened to be the campaign coordinator of the GEJ team in the NW....but I'm yet to locate him on the campaign train...he couldn't even organize one for him in Jigawa.

3 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2015
ilugunboy:

Very naive comment.....Lamido happened to be the campaign coordinator of the GEJ team in the NW....but I'm yet to locate him on the campaign train...he couldn't even organize one for him in Jigawa.
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe

Says who... You
Maybe you're not in Nigeria. undecided
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Chiaka(f): 9:19am On Feb 17, 2015
ThisisBuhari:
Just watch out...

Who cares!! OBJs action shows that of a man who lacks respect for anything. Well he proved it years back by sleeping with his sons wife!! so PDP card na small thing for him to tear.
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by ionsman: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2015
So SeverusSnape, you are so jobless that you are found on every thread.Please try and find something to get you busy.
P.S: Candid advice

2 Likes

Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by SeverusSnape(m): 9:26am On Feb 17, 2015
ionsman:
So SeverusSnape, you are so jobless that you are found on every thread.Please try and find something to get you busy.
P.S: Candid advice
So my posts are giving you sleepless nights that you can't ignore them. cheesy
Re: Jigawa Gov. Sule Lamido To Dump PDP by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Lamido is OBJ's spy and puppy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Igbo And I Hate Biafra / Apc Is Like "Church Of Satan" Tunde Bakare / BEDC New Payment Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.