Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign (2721 Views)

Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators / APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / Group Alleges Plot To Assassinate Buhari---- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by ishiamu(m): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Press statement from Ekiti state...The Ekiti Justice Group (EJG) has condemned the alleged diversion of N57.34m drugs meant for Ekiti State to the campaign of All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) by the wife of former governor of the State, Mrs Bisi Fayemi.The group, in a release issued in Ado Ekition Monday, and signed by its Secretary, Comrade Ebenezer Olaleye, urged the State government to investigate the allegation.A text message by EKITI-UK had alleged that Fayemi’s wife donated drugs worthN57.34m to Buhari's campaign. It was alleged that the drugs sourced from a European Donor Agency last year August for Ekiti Free Health Mission arrived first week of January.The drugs were said to be part of the N135m drugs Buhari's wife, Hajiya Aishatu Buhari donated to the Internally Displaced Persons camps in Adamawa State last week Wednesday.EJG said it was miffed that Fayemi and his wife were yet to learn there lessons after they were roundly rejected by Ekiti people.It added; "that was the way Fayemi’s wife built a N500m Centre for Gender and Social Policy Studies for the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife and donated two brand new buses to the Elizade University, Ilaramokin."She also donated 600 books from her library to the university while Ekiti State University was begging for attention."Her husband donated N1.5bn to Buhari's campaign and she has donated drugs meant for Ekiti people to Adamawa State."We wonder why Fayemi and his wife hate Ekiti and its people this much."

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/02/group-condemns-fayemis-wife-alleged.html#more
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Propaganda at its best. Now it is the turn of Fayemi's wife to be attacked too.

Can't wait for Buhari to become my president next month.

2 Likes

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by eaglechild: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2015
Buhari is being funded by the loot of APC officials in power, yet he has the audacity to move his perjurious tongue and say he wants to fight kworruption.

Bloody hypocrite.

Your cows await you, they need milking.

6 Likes

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Change indeed

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Classicalman(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Linda Ikeji the gossiper?
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by not4sure(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2015
eaglechild:
Buhari is being funded by the loot of ACP officials in power, yet he has the audacity to move his perjurious tongue and say he wants to fight kworruption.

Bloody hypocrite.

Your cows await you, they need milking.
Why are you rushing

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by ishiamu(m): 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Firefire, barcanista, phockphockman, julliann clevvermind atlwireless descartes ozoigbondu boobsucker, nigerianvenom, showyourcertificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Buhari jailed Ambrose Ali for diverting the sum of N980,000 to his party through a road contractor.

Fayemi wife has been accused of diverting N57m to Buhari Campaign rather than what it was meant for.

Change is when what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

If this allegation is true, then they should not sweep it under rug.

Fellow Nigerians, we need change but not a corruption driven one.

7 Likes

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by raumdeuter: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
WHat a senseless news

AT the time Fayemi and his wife left govt, Buhari wasnt even the APC flagbearer

Or how can someone without power divert drugs to Buharis campaign?

3 Likes

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by ozoigbondu: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2015
Fayemi is a crook his family fool of oles.What do you expect from a family that spent 50 million on their bed undecided
By they way they are ‘change’ agents and progressthieves

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
Buhari jailed Ambrose Ali for diverting the sum of N980,000 to his party through a road contractor.

Fayemi wife has been accused of diverting N57m to Buhari Campaign rather than what it was meant for.

Bro Barca Fayemi wasn't in Government When Buhari was declared APC Presidential Candidate

2 Likes

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

Bro Barca Fayemi wasn't in Government When Buhari was declared APC Presidential Candidate
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by itstpia8: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lord please bless me so I can give back to my alma mater.
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Firefire(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
[size=18pt]APC and CRIMINALITY [/size] undecided Useless Progressive angry

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 3:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
Many Allegations of Funds diversion has been raised even from Both Parties.
If True, Then the transgressors should b brought to book and other controversial Cases should b looked into eg #ekitigate
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]APC and CRIMINALITY [/size] undecided Useless Progressive angry
if it was Fayose's (PDP), u would have called it Propaganda..
When would we start to fight this common enemy together "Politicians"
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
It doesn't matter. That is not the issue at hand. What is the difference between what Mrs Fayemi did and what Ambros Ali did?
chamboy:

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by clevvermind(m): 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Abeg front page sharp sharp. no dulling. grin

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by gen2briz(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
chamboy:

Lol
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by clevvermind(m): 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
progrethieves have started again. na wao. everyone is a thief in apc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Olaone1: 3:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
itstpia8:
Lord please bless me so I can give back to my alma mater.
may I know your alma mater, please?
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by clevvermind(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
berem:

he can become your president in Mars not in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Truckpusher(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
berem:

They already labeled your kind a mole when he had a different opinion yet you're here defending the indefensible .

I guess you're waiting for them to label you something much more worse than your kind before you'll decide to haul asss.
They say a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:
It doesn't matter. That is not the issue at hand. What is the difference between what Mrs Fayemi did and what Ambros Ali did?
Yeh, it's called consequence which the Present Government lack.
Many Allegations like this has been swept under the Carpet. Even Our First lady was Excused of something Similar
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
barcanista:

. . . . . . . . .whereas Ambrose Ali was jailed for diverting funds, Fayemi's wife is "allege" to have . . . . . . . .the key word being "allege"

. . . . . . . . . whereas Buhari as head of state held Ambrose Ali accountable for his actions, it behoves on Fayose/Gej to hold Fayemi's wife accountable for her actions if found wanting. . . . . . . . . . .you really need to stick your head in the bucket of shame . . . . . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Firefire(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
chamboy:
if it was Fayose's (PDP), u would have called it Propaganda..
When would we start to fight this common enemy together "Politicians"

are you attempting to appeal to my emotion ? sorry, I lost all reasons for ACN turned APC because of their propaganda and fabrication coupled with monumental fraud. angry
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by clevvermind(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Classicalman:
Linda Ikeji the gossiper?
if i hear am. grin
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
Stealing of Public Funds is rather celebrated in My Nigeria.
It's a shame
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Firefire:

are you attempting to appeal to my emotion ? sorry, I lost all reasons for ACN turned APC because of their propaganda and fabrication coupled with monumental fraud. angry
Apart from Propaganda, Some were found to b the truth. Ok disclaim #Ekitigate
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by Firefire(m): 4:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
chamboy:
Apart from Propaganda, Some were found to b the truth. Ok disclaim #Ekitigate

what is #Ekitigate, is their now a newly installed gate at the entrance of Ekiti ?
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by chamboy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
Firefire:

what is #Ekitigate, is their now a newly installed gate at the entrance of Ekiti ?
Bro, U are smarter than this na..
Re: Group Alleges Fayemi's Wife Diverted N57.34m Of Ekiti Drugs To Buhari's Campaign by PhockPhockMan: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
berem:

Have you ever asked yourself where Mrs Buhari got 135 million naira used in buying drugs for Adamawa people? The same woman whose husband couldn't afford 27 million naira for APC nomination form?
If you're dreaming to see Buhari as a president of Nigeria in your life time, then you must be joking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Cocoa And Groundnuts Did Not Fund Our Oil Industry / Bola Tinubu And Bisi Akande Sitting On Jonathan And Buhari Chair. / APC Governors In US With The President. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.