Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate (27098 Views)

"Corruption List" To Exclude Names Of Those Returning Money - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Jonathan Sends Anyaoku To Beg President Buhari Not To Probe Him- SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by softwareman(m): 11:37am On Feb 18, 2015
Goziemartins:

You think you're making sense, but seriously you're not. The nominations are from states whose former ministers stepped down to contest for elections, such as Wike (Rivers), Obanikoro (Lagos), Maku (Nasarawa), Chukwu (Ebonyi), Wogu (Abia) etc. It absolutely has nothing to do with states controlled by the opposition.
Again, even if he will be voted out next month, is hand over no longer on May 29th? That is more than 3 months from now. So what is clueless about this move?
You people like attacking the president just for the fun of it. SMH

GBAM, Buh sentiments won't let the gullible reason fairly and logically.
You know the truth. Jonathan did not nominate these people for governance purpose but for his desperate election agenda. No minister can formulate and follow up any meaningful policy in the remaining three months. Obanikoro was included as a trade off for the Lagos state PDP governorship imbroglio.
Believe me. This is not sentiment. JONATHAN'S PRESIDENCY HAS BECOME A CRIEL JOKE. I THINK DESPERATION FOR RE-ELECTION HAS COMPLETELY ERODED ANY MODICUM OF PROPIETY LEFT IN HIM.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by queensmith: 11:44am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmm maybe the Nigerian law doesn't stop criminals from running public office.

That's something that needs to change. We should be less focused on their certificates (most of which are fake) and more focused on their history of malpractice which holds them accountable not only by legal standards but ethical and professional ones too.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by peter4d2(m): 12:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Even if decides 2 choose/appoint new ministers next month u shuld knw dat after election handover his not immediate so he still got april n 1st 3wks of May

Gej till apc breakup after March28 2015
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by ooshinibos: 1:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
can the GEJ fanatics explain why Musiliu Obanikoro from Lagos state; is included ..is this not the man that his voice was recorded in the ekiti state rigging saga ...GEJ defies logic
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 19, 2015
splashbaby:
You can't even quote me successfully... Truly you are a version of those "never do-well" championing foolishness as virtue and polluting the atmosphere with senseless assertion that exposes their own frail education. You are a big buffoon to think you are better than people who are obviously more educated and informed than you can ever imagine.. scallywag! Nairaland and social media has made minnows like you to think everybody are your equals... Whereas in real life we will never get to meet.

ok.... don't worry very soon I will preside over you and your family...#bye
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by splashbaby(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vision2045:

Your destiny and that of your children are obviously in ruins... No way back for you.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by splashbaby(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Vision2045:

You and your generation are in trouble... No way back for you obviously
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
splashbaby:
Your destiny and that of your children are obviously in ruins... No way back for you.

ok Mr Satan....but I serve a God...and HE says otherwise.
Re: Jonathan Sends Ministerial-Nominees List To Senate by RAO1(m): 1:16am On Feb 20, 2015
fleet7:

ohh wise one,go and sleep your just looking for holes for your information every state has a minister these are the ones that resigned to pursue their political ambition.we know who is super clueless now
I never knew every state has rep(s) as minister(s)#olodo.....u wldnt accept u r more dan clueless until ur gf/wife tells u....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why Atiku Will Lose In 2019 / How Obasanjo, Gumi & Father Of A Bandit Facilitated Release Of Afaka Students / Reno Omokri Debunks Buhari's Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.