Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians (2825 Views)

Saudi Arabia To Execute 'Atheist' For Insulting Prophet Muhammad / Lagos Government To Execute Rev King And Others On Death Row / ISIS Execute A 15-year-old Boy By Beheading For Listening To Western MUSIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
A video released last night has showed how ISIS fighters murdered 21 Egyptians for being Christians. The ISIS fighters were dressed head to toe in black marching the captives, all wearing orange jumpsuits, to a beach where they were all executed.
The 21 men, murdered because of their Christian faith, can be seen being forced onto their knees (in the photo above) before they were finally beheaded by the militants standing behind them.
Egyptian government has however vowed last night to avenge the bloodshed and to seek retribution from the killers. See a photo of how they marched them to the beach for execution after the cut.

Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by tartar9(m): 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
they weren't executed for 'being christain'
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:

What were they executed for?
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Though I don't have any right to go contrary to or insult one's religion, but atyms I wonder if this Islam of a religion preaches peace at all.. Gosh!! Trumpet will sound 1 day & everyone will be judged accordingly.
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Adamsdelrio(m): 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
I wonder why they keep wasting their time and energy to carryout persecution that will keep encouraging other Christians to remain firm in their faith in Christ. Christians' persecution only prove that what Jesus said was true and it's all happening. All these radical Islamic groups need another approach to stop the spread of the gospel because persecution is obviously not working. NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY DOES OR THINKS, JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 4:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Though I don't have any right to contrary to go or insult one's religion, but atyms I wonder if this Islam of a religion preaches peace at all.. Gosh!! Trumpet will sound 1 day & everyone will be judged accordingly.

Surely the day is coming soon..!

Shalom Aleikhem
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 4:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
I wonder why they keep wasting their time and energy to carryout persecution that will keep encouraging other Christians to remain firm in their faith in Christ. Christians' persecution only prove that what Jesus said was true and it's all happening. All these radical Islamic groups need another approach to stop the spread of the gospel because persecution is obviously not working. NO MATTER WHAT ANYBODY DOES OR THINKS, JESUS IS LORD.

Its all part of the end time prophecy.

Yahshua Adonai
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Maamin:
A video released last night has showed how ISIS fighters murdered 21 Egyptians for being Christians. The ISIS fighters were dressed head to toe in black marching the captives, all wearing orange jumpsuits, to a beach where they were all executed.
The 21 men, murdered because of their Christian faith, can be seen being forced onto their knees (in the photo above) before they were finally beheaded by the militants standing behind them.
Egyptian government has however vowed last night to avenge the bloodshed and to seek retribution from the killers. See a photo of how they marched them to the beach for execution after the cut.

«The
Church of the first millennium
was born of the blood of the
martyrs» (TMA 37). Therefore,
not the so-called "concession"
granted by the Emperor
Constantine, guaranteed the
successive development of the
Church, but rather the "seeds
sown by the martyrs" and the
"heritage of sanctity" which
marked the first Christian
generations". Today "the Church
has once again become a Church
of martyrs" and the same
Church, both on the universal
and local levels, has the duty
not to forget "these nameless,
unknown soldiers as it were of God's great cause." - Pope John Paul II.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
Were they executed for being crusaders then?
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Anas09: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were killed for the word of God, and for the Testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice saying, How long O Lord, Holy and True, dost thou not judge and aveng our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto them; and it was said unto them,"that they shd rest yet for a lil while, until their brethren THAT SHD BE KILLED as they were,should be fulfilled. REV 6:9-11. So let the Muslims go on with. The killings of christians. They are just fufilling scriptures. The Lord said to Moses ' I created pharaoh for this purpose. Islam is raised to persecute the church and bring to fulfilment of Jesus' prophecies. Stuff like wat the Isis just did, use to give me serious concern. I was actually offended at God, at a point, until one day, the Holy spirit revealed that revelation6 to me. I left them alone. Jesus said. Except a grain of corn falls to the ground and dies, it remains alone, but wen it dies, it multiplys. Tartar, rilwayne and the rest of you. Go and do ur research how christianity spreads. Ur children shall carry this gospel to ur inner most parts. The blood u shed are seeds. They will rise. The bible is not like koran, with no prophecies. They r prophecies in the bible that needs fulfilling, and u r tools. Pls go ahead. If satan knew that killing christ will turn the world into christ followers, he wouldn't have done it. You guys r so stewpid, u can't learn from ur master the devil.

1 Like

Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by tartar9(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Anas09:
And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were killed for the word of God, and for the Testimony which they held. And they cried with a loud voice saying, How long O Lord, Holy and True, dost thou not judge and aveng our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto them; and it was said unto them,"that they shd rest yet for a lil while, until their brethren THAT SHD BE KILLED as they were,should be fulfilled. REV 6:9-11. So let the Muslims go on with. The killings of christians. They are just fufilling scriptures. The Lord said to Moses ' I created pharaoh for this purpose. Islam is raised to persecute the church and bring to fulfilment of Jesus' prophecies. Stuff like wat the Isis just did, use to give me serious concern. I was actually offended at God, at a point, until one day, the Holy spirit revealed that revelation6 to me. I left them alone. Jesus said. Except a grain of corn falls to the ground and dies, it remains alone, but wen it dies, it multiplys. Tartar, rilwayne and the rest of you. Go and do ur research how christianity spreads. Ur children shall carry this gospel to ur inner most parts. The blood u shed are seeds. They will rise. The bible is not like koran, with no prophecies. They r prophecies in the bible that needs fulfilling, and u r tools. Pls go ahead. If satan knew that killing christ will turn the world into christ followers, he wouldn't have done it. You guys r so stewpid, u can't learn from ur master the devil.
nonsense
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
nonsense

bros i asked u a questioned since and am yet to get my reply....why were those christians killed by ISIS?
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by tartar9(m): 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Maamin:

bros i asked u a questioned since and am yet to get my reply....why were those christians killed by ISIS?
are there not still christains living in their so-called caliphate did they kill them? their reason will be avengeful as usual but not for just being christain.
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by EvilBrain1(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
are there not still christains living in their so-called caliphate did they kill them? their reason will be avengeful as usual but not for just being christain.

The "Tripoli Province of the Islamic State" the people who made the video decribed the murdered hostages as "people of the cross" and "followers of the hostile egyptian church". One of the guys in the video said that the killings were revenge for the "murder of Osama bin Laden" and promised that ISIS would conquer Rome. They were killed for being christian.

This is your religion. I hope you are proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaHaWta7AFI
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
are there not still christains Christians living in their so-called caliphate did they kill them? their reason will be avengeful as usual but not for just being christain Christian.

Can u make more sensible excuses for this your evil brothers..? undecided

The Christians living in their so called caliphate are seriously put under Jizya (taxation) for being under the protection of islamic nation, in which the safety of their lives and properties is still not guaranteed. What exactly do you mean by Vengeful?

Were the Christians attacking them (ISIS)?

What are they avenging in peaceful and harmless sect of people?

Why cant you just see evil for what it is..isn't Islam suppose to be peaceful?

Say something more relate-able..the fact still remains that they were killed for holding stead fast to their faith (Christianity)
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
EvilBrain1:

The "Tripoli Province of the Islamic State" the people who made the video decribed the murdered hostages as "people of the cross" and "followers of the hostile egyptian church". One of the guys in the video said that the killings were revenge for the "murder of Osama bin Laden" and promised that ISIS would conquer Rome. They were killed for being christian.

This is your religion. I hope you are proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaHaWta7AFI

Thank you for the video evidence..but believe me tartar9 will still come and defend the indefensible.. by trying to justify this gruesome act of ISIS. sad
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by tartar9(m): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
Maamin:

Thank you for the video evidence..but believe me tartar9 will still come and defend the indefensible.. by trying to justify this gruesome act of ISIS. sad
when did I justify their unislamic act?
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Maamin(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
tartar9:
when did I justify their unislamic act?

You indirectly did when you said it might be a vengeful act angry
Re: Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians by Anas09: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
I hope you know what tartar means? Baby. U r naïve . U called what I posted nonsense. No wahala. The blood of those killed for christ, Multiplys. Ur children and ur grand children, shall uphold the cross. Don't worry. Am not angry or bitter at u. U r just helping spread the gospel in future.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help (spiritual Problem) / God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not / Ifa Temple Service - Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.