Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp (3549 Views)

APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. / APC Loses Six Reps Seats In Lagos / Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by CaptainAmerica1: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Another set of six Peoples Democratic Party members of the House of Representatives announced their defection to other political ‎parties on Tuesday.
The move came just as lawmakers reconvened from recess in Abuja.
Three of the defectors joined the All Progressives Congress, two joined the Labour Party, while one switched camp to Accord party.
Details later…

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-loses-six-reps-to-apc-lp/

Cc Seun, lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Collynzo419: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
With the 3 governors who are already set to decamp to APC, i can only feel sympathy for GEJ

From Grass to Grace and then back to Grass

I pity for Jona...

14 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by caselessogbuagu: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pdp, go, go, gone!
If the clueless one and his party had allowed the election to hold as scheduled, all these 'tragedies' befalling them wouldn't have happened. Frm obj, to an advicer in Gombe who both tore their membership card publicly to member of pdp at NASS decamping to the opposition. Nothing defines tragedy for a party than this.
I did say that , pdp/gej would face problem in the space created by the postponement that they would wish election should have held as earlier scheduled by inec.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collynzo419:
With the 3 governors who are already set to decamp to APC, i can only feel sympathy for GEJ

I pity for Jona...

you live your miserable life go dey pity a man who will never be poor again, i really feel for you sha.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Collynzo419: 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
aguiyi:

[s]you live your miserable life go dey pity a man who will never be poor again, i really feel for you sha.[/s]

What shall it profit a man if he maketh all the money in the world only for him the spend the rest of his life in kirikiri?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by suwailad(f): 2:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP is a done deal, the umbrella don tear finish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by braine(m): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good.
Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by saharachic(f): 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
PDP is a failed entity. Down they go! evil men.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Sola42: 2:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
The same politicians cross carpeting, old wine in new jar. APC need to be careful cos some of this politicians are only looking for how to protect their loots and avoid been jailed. Though I am optimistic that the General is a strong willed man and will not sell himself cheap to them, by allowing them control him. We can call them vultures looking for means to manipulate those at the helm of office.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by shaqhead: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
At this rate of exodus, PDP wl b a ghost town!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
This is what you get when you have an egg headed clueless president presiding over a criminal enclave of dishonourable ex convicts, criminals, ritualists and cannibals

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by SQURA(f): 2:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collynzo419:

and then into the creeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by seunmsg(m): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
And the PDP implosion continues. At the rate they are going, they will struggle with APGA over the title of south east party in the 2019 election. So much for being the largest party in Africa.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Collynzo419:

What shall it profit a man if maketh all the money in the world only for him the spend the rest of his life in kirikiri?

Bode George received a standing ovation upon release from the prison so whats the big deal
Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Sola42: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lets keep fingers crossed, YES Buhari will win, and I can see surprises. Some of this politician running for cover under APC and even the so called party leaders with fraudulent records will be dealt with. Buhari is not a weak leader, once a general always a general. Though that is the kind of leader Nigeria urgently needs.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by shaqhead: 2:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
aguiyi:

Bode George received a standing ovation upon release from the prison so whats the big deal
SMH Are u for real? I mean u say those words to ur children...I tire for ur case...I give up

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by ionsman: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
aguiyi:

you live your miserable life go dey pity a man who will never be poor again, i really feel for you sha.

Poor man mentality. That's what you are portraying.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by CaptainAmerica1: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
shaqhead:

SMH Are u for real? I mean u say those words to ur children...I tire for ur case...I give up

I couldn't believe someone in his right senses would utter such. I'm ashamed.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by yommyphresh(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
[size=50pt]hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe[/size]

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Gbawe: 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
aguiyi:

Why do you uncouth posters talk like shallow and materialistic element with no fundamental refinement to your thinking? Is wealth everything and do you know the financial standing of Collynzo419? Of course GEJ is to be pitied. He is a man who has lost enormous goodwill and support because of his Machiavellian and divisive ways. He has destroyed everything to get his ways. Nigerians are horrible divided along ethnic and religious lines today and are at each other's throat unhealthily.

Our Army has been decimated by the greed and corruption Jonathan promotes and insist on. The NPF is a completely biased joke under GEJ. Security agencies like the DSS are openly partisan and totally unprofessional courtesy of how GEJ must bankrupt and bastardize institutions to suit his own selfish agenda and even his own Party is horribly divided and in tatters. Of course GEJ is to be pitied by any sensible Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
aguiyi:

What standing ovation? The same Bode George that organized a thanksgiving that Obasanjo called a celebration of criminality? The same George that says he would leave the country when APC wins?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by shaqhead: 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

I couldn't believe someone in his right senses would utter such. I'm ashamed.
Guy dose words shocked me to my marrow....politics and party affiliations aside...its true dt many r mad but few r roaming!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Nobody: 2:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Why do you uncouth posters talk like shallow and materialistic element with no fundamental refinement to your thinking? Is wealth everything and do you know the financial standing of Collynzo419? Of course GEJ is to be pitied. He is a man who has lost enormous goodwill and support because of his Machiavellian and divisive ways. He has destroyed everything to get his ways. Nigerians are horrible divided along ethnic and religious lines today and are at each other's throat unhealthily.

Our Army has been decimated by the greed and corruption Jonathan promotes and insist on. The NPF is a completely biased joke under GEJ. Security agencies like the DSS are openly partisan and totally unprofessional courtesy of how GEJ must bankrupt and bastardize institutions to suit his own selfish agenda and even his own Party is horribly divided and in tatters. Of course GEJ is to be pitied by any sensible Nigerian.

carry your ambiguity comot abeg .

NPF was of international standard before GEJ came into power. same thing with the DSS and the Nigerian Army and suddenly he bastardized all.

go and read the transparency international corruption index as of late and tell me who has fought corruption more than this administration in the last 30 years. keep your insults and incoherent grammar aside and lets have a real conversation if you care.

i will rather believe an international media than the Nigerian media .

APC is a PDP dustbin and thats the party you are promoting

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by lacasa: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
ƗƚƗƚmmm...

From 2010 to 2015, Jonathan's incursion as President and head of the Party has brought nothing but disaster, to both PDP and Nigeria.

It must be from his village.

#Buhari/Osibanjo2015

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Adminisher: 3:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
seunmsg:
And the PDP implosion continues. At the rate they are going, they will struggle with APGA over the title of south east party in the 2019 election. So much for being the largest party in Africa.

PDP will lose most gubernatorial seats in the East to APGA, north goes to APC, SW goes to APC. Only Akwa Ibom, Cross Rivers, Ebonyi, Delta, Bayelsa, Enugu are sure PDP. Maybe Benue is not so sure when you think about it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Gbawe: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
aguiyi:

carry your ambiguity comot abeg .

NPF was of international standard before GEJ came into power. same thing with the DSS and the Nigerian Army and suddenly he bastardized all.

go and read the transparency international corruption index as of late and tell me who has fought corruption more than this administration in the last 30 years. keep your insults and incoherent grammar aside and lets have a real conversation if you care.

i will rather believe an international media than the Nigerian media .

APC is a PDP dustbin and thats the party you are promoting

You, like most GEJ supporters, are a sentimental kid . No one claims the Army, NPF et al had no problems before GEJ came along but objective people understand that leaders must deliver improvement and progress otherwise what is the point of hankering to lead a nation? If you are only going to make excuses that "the rot was here already" why seek the mandate of the people to make a difference to begin with?

The truth any objective and honest person will admit to is that GEJ has worsened things considerably in regards to what he met on the ground. If you want to deny that childishly then be my guest because I know folks like you are devoted to GEJ for sentimental and clannish reasons. If this is not the case then you would have no problem seeing and admitting his hideous and mind-boggling misrule of Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Gbawe:

You, like most GEJ supporters, are a sentimental kid . No one claims the Army, NPF et al had no problems before GEJ came along but objective people understand that leaders must deliver improvement and progress otherwise what is the point of hankering to lead a nation? If you are only going to make excuses that "the rot was here already" why seek the mandate of the people to make a difference to begin with?

The truth any objective and honest person will admit to is that GEJ has worsened things considerably in regards to what he met on the ground. If you want to deny that childishly then be my guest because I know folks like you are devoted to GEJ for sentimental and clannish reasons. If this is not the case then you would have no problem seeing and admitting his hideous and mind-boggling misrule of Nigeria.

your opinion is inconsequential to me because its burn out of blind hatred, i will vote for him as he is the best man among the contenders.

based on transparency international reports,what is Nigeria's corruption standing as at today compared to all the administration in the last 30 years .

stop been abusive if you want this conversation to go any further
Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by steppin: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
So? Bunch of APC's milkheads are gonna come in and celebrate mediocrity.
Ashawo Reps are also counted as members.
When Senators begin to defect, let me know.
For now, na only one one chance people I dey see.
Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by chumakk: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
And Somebody said OBJ will not be missed? grin
Re: Breaking News!!! Pdp Loses Six Reps To Apc, Lp by john124(m): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
NORTH FEARS REVOCATION OF OIL WELL LICENCE, WANTS JONATHAN TO BE REMOVED AT ALL COST.

on February 4, 2015 | 0 Comment
News SNN OPINION

AMID a raging debate on the Petroleum Industry
Bill, Chairman of the Senate Committee on
Business and Rules, Senator Ita Enang, on
Wednesday, said that 83 per cent of oil blocks in
the country are owned by Northerners.
“There should be equity and federal character in
the allocation of oil blocks in this country. Eighty-
three per cent of all present oil blocks are held by
northerners,” Enang said on the floor of the
Senate, without any of the senior lawmakers
contradicting him.
Enang, representing Akwa Ibom North-East (Uyo)
Senatorial District, therefore demanded a review of
oil block licences in the country even as other
senators from the South urged him on.
Enang’s disclosures came a day after the debate
on the Petroleum Industry Bill had split the
senators along North-South lines. The senators
held a rowdy session as those from the north
stoutly opposed the provision of 10 per cent Host
Community Fund in the bill.
The provision requires operating companies in the
Niger Delta, home to Nigeria’s vast oil resource,
to pay 10 per cent of their net profits to the fund
for the development of the communities.
Strengthening his submission, Senator Enang
gave a summary of major oil blocks vis-a-vis
their ownership.
Enang said Cavendish Petroleum, the operators of
OML 110, awarded to Alhaji Mai Deribe of Borno
State (North East), makes an average of about
N4bn monthly.
He said, “Seplat/Platform Petroleum, operators of
the ASUOKPU/UMUTU marginal field has Prince
Sanusi Lamido (not former CBN Governor) as a
major
shareholder and Director.
“South Atlantic Petroleum Limited (SAPETRO), was
established by Gen. Theophilus Yakubu Danjuma,
who is also the Chairman of ENI Nigeria Limited.
SAPETRO partnered with Total Upstream Nigeria
Limited (TUPNI) and Brasoil Oil Services Company
Nigeria Lomited to become operators of the OPL
“AMNI International Petroleum and Development
Company is owned by Alhaji (Colonel) Sani Bello
of Kotangora, Niger State. They are operators of
OML 112 and OML 117.
“A former Petroleum minister and former OPEC
chairman, Rilwanu Lukman, another northerner,
manages AMNI oil blocks and with very key
interests in the NNPC/Vitol trading deal.
“Oriental Energy Resources Limited, a company
owned by Alhaji Indimi, runs three oil blocks:
OML 15, the Okwok field and the Ebok field.
“Alhaji Aminu Dantata’s Express Petroleum and
Gas Limited operates OML 108.
“OML 113 allocated to Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum
Limited is owned by Alhaji. W.I. Folawiyo.
“OPL 291 was awarded to Starcrest Energy Nigeria
Limited, owned by Emeka Offor, which was sold
by Starcrest to Addax Petroleum. Emeka Offor still
has a stake in Addax operations in Nigeria.
“Mike Adenuga’s Conoil is the oldest indigenous
oil exploration industry in Nigeria with six oil
blocks;
“Alhaji Saleh Mohammed Gambo’s North East
Petroleum Limited is the holder of the OPL 215
licence. NOREASTER Petroleum was awarded
blocks OPL 276 and OPL 283 and closing
thereupon a Joint Venture Agreement with
Centrica Resources Nigeria Limited and CCC Oil
and Gas.
“INTEL is owned by (Abubakar) Atiku, Yar’Adua
and Ado Bayero and has substantial stakes in
Nigeria’s oil exploration industry, both in Nigeria
and Sao Tome and Principe.
“These need to be looked into, revoked and re-
awarded. The Federal Character which is a
principle applicable in every aspect of our national
existence should also be brought to bear in the
application of our oil blocks, marginal fields and
prospecting licences.”
Enang’s disclosures came amid a consensus
among the lawmakers on the need to let the bill
sail through second reading, while further
legislative work would take care of the
contentious issues.
Enang, who spoke in support of the PIB, also
argued for the retention of the 10 per cent host
community fund, adding that it did not amount to
an additional derivation.
Speaking also in favour of the bill, Senator Chris
Anyanwu (Imo East) said the bill would address
the issue of ccorruption in the oil sector.
http://supremenewsng.com/news/north-fears-revocation-of-oil-well-licence-wants-jonathan-to-be-removed-at-all-cost/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Had A Hand In Saraki's Victory. / Unbelievable! Can This Happen In Nigeria? (pictures ) / Prepaid Meter Displays Error When You Enter Credit Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.